2

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

The next day you woke up by the sound of you alarm clock again. You woke up extra early so you'll have some time to eat breakfeast. So you took a look outside to see the morning birds chirping and opened the window. You could smell the warm cool fresh breeze from outside blowing in your face making your hair flying to back. A couple of minutes of enjoying the breeze you decided to go get ready before you watse more time. So you went to go do you morning routines. After finishing you had breakfast and headed out the door and before you leave you locked the door and headed to school. Like you usually do, you waited for Eunjung to come and to your surprise Eunjung came 2 minutes early so you didn't have to wait for her long.

"____, did you wait long?" Eunjung asked.
"No. I just came 2 minutes ago so it's okay." you said flashing her a smile.
"Hehe. Good because I didn't want you to wait long so I woke up a couple minutes early today so I won't be late like uasual." Eunjung said giving you a smile back and you just nodded and giggle because of how innocent she is.

Soon you guys went to eachother's locker and grabbed your books and head off to drop Eunjung to her class. After dropping her off to her class you headed off to your class. I sat down and looked around the class and didn't see Baekhyun anywhere. About 15 minutes later the teacher annouced information about the test results.

"I've corrected the exams and now I'll pass it out." Mr. Yang said.

Soon all the tests were passed back and I checked my grade. I was happy full of joy because I got an A on it.

"About the results, some of you did a great job and some of you did bad but it's okay. Just remember to study before the exams arasso?" "Neee~" the class chorused. Soon after the results were out their was a phone call.

"Ah.....Ne......Arasso......I'll tell her to come down." I heard Mr. Yang said. After a couple of seconds later he hung up and called my name. "Ms. Lee, you're needed to go to the principal's office." he said and he went back to his desk. I could hear people talking about me but I just shrugged it off and grabbed my books and bag and left.

____'s P.O.V

While I walked to the principal's office I saw Baekhyun coming out of the office. *What is he doing in the principal's office?* I thought to myself until when I bumped into someone again. "Aish. Jinja." I said annoyed and looked up rubbing my head and saw that it was Baekhyun the kingka. "Oh. B-Baekhyun-sshi. M-mianhae Mianhae." I said as I was bowed to him and he just walked away. "Jeez, what's his problem." I mumbled to myself hoping he wouldn't hear but I just shrugged it off and went inside the principal's office.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Mr. Byun, you called me?" I said and he looked and greeted me.
"Ah. Ne. I need you to do something for me." He started.

After a while I walked out of the office and since it was already lunch so I just headed off to lunch but I waited for Eunjung to come. Couple of minutes later I saw her and went towards her.

"Hey Eunjung Unnie." I said as I smiled weakly at her.
"Annyeong ____!" She beamed and waved to me.
"Let's go. I'm hungry." I said giggling. "Arasso. Let's go!" And we headed off to lunch. After lunch Eunjung unnie and I went back to out classes.

End of ____'s P.O.V

Time went by quickly and soon it was time to go home. You walked home alone again since Eunjung was going to be busy since her mom is ordering her to do stuffs so Eunjung left. While on the way home you were still thinking about the situation about Baekhyun.

*FLASHBACK*

"Annyeonghasaeyo Mr. Byun, you called me?" I said and he looked and greeted me."Ah. Ne. I need you to do something for me." He started. I just looked at him and gave him the what-are-you-talking-about face. "I want you to be my son's tutor since he's failing his classes so I decided to put you on the job." he stated. And when he said that I looked at him with my eyes widen. "W-Wh-What?" I asked again. "Be my son's tutor. He's failing his classes. Please I beg you. He's failing his classes." he said giving my a pleading look. "W-WH-Who-Who i-is your s-son?" I asked with one of my brows raised up. "Byun Baekhyun, he's my son." I looked at him with the are-you-serious look on my face with my mouth dropped wide open. "Wh-Why m-m-me?" I asked him full of curiousity. "Well, first since my son is the kingka of this school he has a lot of fangirls." he said and I just nodded. ''Second of all, you're on of the top genuis in your class and you classes so I chose you and last you're different from all the girls in this school" he stated as a matter of fact and I just nodded my head and asked "Wait, how am I different from the other girls?" I asked confused. "I think you're different becuase you're not a fangirl and you take your studies serious than most of them and if I chose other girls they would just except it just to be with my son and his friends so I prefer to choose someone who is willing to do serious work and studies also your a genuis in most of your classes so that's why I chose you." "Hmm, Ohhh Okay.." I said absentmindedly. "So are you willing to tutor my son?" he asked and I just gave him a nod. "When do I start?" I asked him and he answered "Tommorrow would be fine at my house or you house is fine." he said. I just nodded and asked him to give me their address and that he'll tell Baekhyun about the tutor thing and with that I just left.

*End Of Flashback*