The Player meet his next victim

Our Love Game

 

Taemin POV

“Hey babe, we’re over” I said to this girl, what’s her name again? Hae Sook, right? Ugh, don’t care. I look at her and she’s in the verge of crying now. I sigh. I like to see heartbroken girl but I don’t like seeing a girl crying.

“But oppa, you said you’ll love me forever, right? Why are you breaking our promise?” she said while hugging my arm. , let go of my arms or I’ll scoop your eyes out with my golden spoon.

“Uhh, we’re not promising anything” I let go of her grips and dusted my arms. I put the both of my hands in my pockets and walked away. Coldly leave the girl. “And if I promise you something… my promise meant to be broken” I said with a smirk. Yeah, that’s right girl, your heart is broken to pieces by me.

I went on my baby, ehem, I mean my motorcycle that Jonghyun hyung gave me on my birthday. Cool, right? I zoomed away and went to my house. I mean our house. I’m sharing a house with my hyung. My favorite hyung, don’t get me wrong I’m not gay. I arrive at the house and I saw that Minho hyung’s car is here. I park my motorcycle beside his car and then I went inside.

No One POV

Taemin went inside and place his helmet on the table. He saw the wall clock and its midnight already. *Oh Yeah, I forgot, Minho hyung’s sister is staying with us. What will she look like huh? Maybe like hyung, hahaa! She’ll be a funny girl!* Taemin thought and laugh a little. He went to his room and threw himself to his bed. He didn’t even bother to take a shower.

Eun Hye POV

I woke up from my sleep and was greeted by Minho oppa’s back. He’s back is y, but why oh why do he have to be shirtless?! I held my breath to calm myself down. I shook Minho oppa’s body and he turned to me. Now we’re face to face. I shook him again and he opens his eyes slowly.

“Oppa, its morning, we have to go to school” I pouted and tap his nose lightly. I chuckles when I saw his bottom lip started to form a pout. “Aigoo, don’t be a lazy and hurry. I don’t want to miss my first day school” I gave him my famous aegyo and he close his eyes praying that I will stop but I don’t want to give up. In the end, he gave up.

“Okay, I’m awake now, happy?” he raises both of his hands in the air signaling he’s giving up. I laugh and shook my head. “You go take a shower first okay?” he looked at the clock and nodded his head. “Go take a shower” he said again and I took my towel. I went to his bathroom and was surprise it’s clean. “Don’t ever think that your oppa is a messy guy” he said from behind me and I frowned. Sometimes, I thought my brother is an alien. He kept on reading my mind!

I went in the bathroom and took my warm and nice shower.

Minho POV

I think Taemin left now since he always woke up early and wanting to find his next victim. When will he stop? Seriously, when? I sigh and took my towel with me to go to the other bathroom nearby. I quickly wash up and put on my uniform. I knock on my bathroom door and asked if Eun Hye is done and she answered almost. I said to her that I’ll wait outside and she agrees.

I went out and lean on the gate. “When will her-“I stopped when I saw her coming out from the house. As always, cute girl, that’s my sister for you. I held out my hand and she grabbed it. The both of us went to the school hand in hand. I don’t really give a damn about people staring at us. What up people! She’s my SISTER.

The bell rang and it’s time to go to our class. I drop Eun Hye to her class and kiss her forehead. I told her that I’ll pick her up her and she nodded. Then, I went to my class.

Taemin POV

Damn that noona has the tightest slap I ever receive. I touch my now bruise cheek and frowned. Now I’m late for this damn school. I speed up and ran to my class. As usual, the girls are squealing by my hotness. I gave them my ‘smile’ and wave at them.

As I went to my sit, my eyes caught this girl sitting beside my seat. She was searching for her book inside her bag and I smirk. Next victim, will be you, missy.

Eun Hye POV

I was searching for my phone in my bag. Where are you my beautiful HTC phone? I found it and was happy to see it. I sigh in relieve and just then, a shadow appear. I looked up and saw a boy. He’s cute, really but what makes him handsome is his smirk. I smile to him and wave. “You’re my seat mate, right? Hello, I’m Choi Eun Hye” I said and held out my hand. He raises his brows to me and shook my hand.

“I’m Lee Taemin, are you by any chance, a new student?” he asked and I nodded. He smirks again and sits down on his seat. He gave me a wink and I just smile. The teacher came in and told us to turn to page 46. Okay, science time.

No One POV

Eun Hye is focusing with the learning while Taemin is focusing with his sleeping. She writes the notes and nodded every time she understood the teacher.

“Okay class, thank you and have a nice day” the teacher said when the bell rang for launch. *Whoa, it’s the fifth periods already? So fast* Eun Hye thought and pack up her thing. At the same time, Taemin woke up. He saw that Eun Hye is packing her stuffs and quickly Taemin made a move.

“Hey, wait up, let’s eat together” Taemin smile at her and Eun Hye politely reject him. Taemin was shocked. He never once in his life had been rejected.

“I’m sorry but my oppa is waiting” she said as she slung her bag on her shoulder “maybe next time?” she bow her head and went out but stopped when a hand grabbed her arm.

“Wait…” Taemin said “Want to be my girl friend?” he smirked and gave her a wink.

“Uhh, we’ve known each for just an hour Taemin-sshi” she stopped when Taemin shush her with putting his index finger on her lips.

“Days doesn’t matter” he said with his flirty voice and was about to lean in. Eun Hye pushes him and glare at him. She couldn’t believe that he was about to steal her first kiss.

“Sorry, Taemin-sshi, I think I have to go now” with that she ran out and shook her head. *that guy is crazy!* she thought and spotted Minho who’s leaning his body to his locker. “Oppa” she shouted and waves her hand. Minho spotted her and wave back.

Taemin POV

I couldn’t believe a girl just rejected me… a girl… reject me? Interesting, I smirk and shot a look at the people who’s watching my scenes earlier with the girl. Oh, girl, you just reject the Lee Taemin and you have to be mine. And then I walked out to find Minho, Onew, Jonghyun and Key hyung.

I then saw, Minho hyung with a girl? And she seems to be familiar but unfortunately I saw the back view only. I ran to them and stopped in front of them. The girl is staring at me and Minho hyung give me a WTF look. I looked at the girl and my smirk came out. “You” I said and she glared at me. “We meet again”