A walk with him Part 1

Our Love Game

 

Eun Hye POV

“Oppa, unnie, let’s eat first, arasseo?” I smiled at them and went to pick my ramen but Minho oppa and Amber unnie stopped me. Oh man, I’m so in trouble. I turned around and blinked at them innocently.

“Explain now” they said, firmly. Okay, scary. I need to explain ASAP. “If you won’t explain I’ll take your keyboard and your guitar” the both of them smirk at me and I was like WHAT?! No, not my keyboard and my guitar! I nodded quickly and sigh in giving up.

“Can we please eat first, I can’t explain with my empty stomach” I pout and they gave me a glare. I rise up my hands high signaling that I’m defeated “Okay, okay. I’ll explain” I told them about the game Taemin and I am playing and they gaped at me.

“Love game, really Eun Hye?” Minho stares at me and shook his head. “Childish game” he said and patted my head. I pout and gave him my ultimate aegyo. He closes his eyes and sighs. “Okay, you’re not childish, okay?” he said giving up. Oh la, I love my brother. I looked at Amber and she smile at me.

“Proceed to your game, I want him to feel the same why he treated other girls, arasseo?” she smile again and ruffled my hair. Aww, I love my best friend also! I nodded and hugged the both of them and thank them then I ran to my ramen and prepared the dish for the others.

Taemin POV

Hyungs, the ‘girl’ and my ‘girl friend’ are sitting in one huge table. My girl friend cooked ramen. I should learn her name. She set the bowls perfectly and mines also. She sat down beside me and beside her is Onew hyung. I was about to grabbed my spoon but she slapped my hand and glare at me.

“What was that for?” I hissed and she smirks. Wait, am I loosing? No, must control temper. I held my breath and calming myself down. I looked at her once more and close my eyes “What was that for, jagiya?” I said, sweetly and softly as possible.

“Pabo, you didn’t wash your hands, go and wash them now” she said and I rolled my eyes. Is she some kind of a clean freak? I stood up and went to the kitchen’s sink and washed my hands, clean. I went back and sat down. I show her my now clean hand and she smile. “Good, now you can eat” I rolled my eyes once more and eat the ramen she cooked. Once the ramen enter my mouth, it was like haven. I’m in haven, oh it feels good. Yo, Taemin snapped out of it! It may have poison.

“Do you put any poison in my ramen, jagiya?” I asked her and she looked at me like I’m an idiot. Hey, it ‘might’ had poison because it so damn delicious!

“Although this is a game but I’m not that a that want to poison her fake boy friend” she rolled her eyes at me and continue to eat her ramen. Oh yeah, I heard Minho hyung said she’s kind. I shrugged and went continue to eat.

As I was finished eating the last soup of the ramen, I heard that someone chocking beside me. I looked up and saw my jagiya chocked on her food. I immediately stood up and went to take a glass of water. I came back and give her the water. She quickly took it and gulps it down. I patted her back and a little worry about her. I repeat, A LITTLE. I’m a player but that doesn’t mean that I’m bad right? Of course, I broke girl’s heart but they’re the one who stubborn want to be my girl friend.

She finished drinking and looked up at me. I looked away and was embarrass. “Thank you” she whispered with full sincere. I nodded and took the glass from her. I went to the kitchen and place the glass in the sink. *Is she acting?* I thought. *But her words, sound so sincere* I shook my head to get rid of the thought and went back to the huge table.

Eun Hye POV

I was eating my ramen when Onew oppa suddenly make a joke. I laugh and was chocked by the ramen. Minho oppa was panicked and also Amber unnie. Taemin suddenly stood up and went to the kitchen. He came back with a glass of water and gave at me. Without hesitate I grabbed is it and drink it. Is he caring about me? Gosh, Taemin you knew how to impress girls. No wonder, you’re a player, there! I made a rhyme again! Okay, stop it.

I looked up and saw his face; I smile and thank him sincerely as possible. He save my life, duh~ he looked away and nodded. He grabbed the glass and walked to the kitchen. I tilt my head in confusion but just shrugged.

It’s been hours spending with my oppas and unnie. They had to go back home and I waved them good bye. I closed the door and went inside ‘our’ bedroom. Minho oppa is asleep on his bed and not making space for me. Thanks oppa, now you want me to sleep at the street? I rolled my eyes and took my jacket from my bag. I put them on and went outside the bed room.

I walked down the stair case carefully that no one could here but unfortunately, the guy, ehem; I mean my boy friend went out from his bed room as I walked to the exit door. He looked at me and gives me a question look. I sigh. “I’ll be back, I just want some fresh air” I said, simply and went out.

No One POV

Eun Hye went out and Taemin decide to join too. He grabbed his jacket and went out also. Eun Hye turned around to see who’s following her and to her shock it was Taemin.

“What are you doing here?” she asked him and Taemin just shrugged. “Go home” she said but Taemin ignore her “yah, are you listening?” she stopped in front of him and glare at him. “I said go home” she hissed. Taemin push her forehead teasingly and hold her hand. Eun Hye was shock and confused.

“A boy friend never let his girl friend wandering around at the middle of the night alone” he said and continue walking. Eun Hye rolled her eyes and sigh. *Oh yeah, the game* she thought and walked with him hand in hand. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is my other fanfics 

My roommate is the dance machine [ Complete ]

My 12 angels

THANK YOU FOR READING, I'LL UPDATE SOON!! :D