Taking care of you

Our Love Game

 

Minho POV

I dragged Taemin to the kitchen and started my little sister past.

“It’s started when Eun Hye’s birthday” I said and Taemin got silent. “She wants a present from our parents, so our dad, Choi Hyun Bin (A/N: Hyun Bin!! XD) went out to buy one; he rode his motorcycle and zoomed to the nearest shop to buy Eun Hye’s present…” I looked at Taemin and he tilts his head. I sigh “do you realize when you offered her to ride home with your motorcycle and she froze?” I asked.

“How do you know hyung?” he asked me back and I gave him a look “okay, I do. She said that she hate two wheels bike” and I nodded.

“That’s right, our father died in accident with his ‘two wheels bike’ starting that day, she hate all the vehicle with two wheels” I stated and he nodded “and you took her to the swing too, right?” I asked him and he nodded again. “The swing reminds her dad, the swing is their favorite place they played and also the swing…” I looked down on my trembling hands “the swing remind her our mom” I finally said “our mom love us very much but once she knew about her husband death, she abuse us and she abuse Eun Hye the most” I flashbacked where my mother first abuse Eun Hye, it’s the worst day ever. “Our mother dragged her by pulling her little ponytail to the park. I was following them and plead my mother to stop, then she pushed me and my head knocked to the steel of the swing. My mother continues to dragged her and push her to the swing and she also knocked her head like I did. The both of us head bleeding, I’m strong but my little sister is not, she fainted and my mother was about to kick us…” I stopped when I heard whimpered in Eun Hye’s room.

Taemin and I run to her room. I saw her, her forehead is sweating and her cheeks are reddening. I put my palm on her forehead but it’s not hot at all. Her lips are pale. I think she had that nightmare again. I gently hugged her and rubbed her back. *There, there Eun Hye* I thought *oppa is here, you don’t have to worry. Taemin stare at us and then went to his bedroom. I think he don’t want to hear our past.

THE NEXT MORNING

Eun Hye POV

I woke up and found my brother hugging me. For some reason, I’m relief that he’s beside me. I had that same nightmare again. It’s hurt, painful, and sad. My dad died because if an accident and because of me, my mother blamed me and abuse me and then she suicide from the tallest building. I hate myself, I do. But my brother and my unnie save my life. They brighten my day and years. But since that boy enter my life, I had it again. The nightmare and the past crept to my life again.

I sat up and my brother woke up immediately, “No, just stay in bed, you have fever” he said and push me down gently back on the bed. I was going to stand up again but realize that it’s better to stay home. I nodded and pulled the blanket up to my chin. Minho oppa sat up and climbed down the bed. He kissed my forehead and walked to his bathroom.

I tried to close my eyes and went to sleep but of course, I won’t. The nightmare kept on ringing inside of my head. I covered my ears with my hands and closed my eyes tight. Hoping it would go away. Just then, someone hold my hand. I thought it was Minho oppa but it was Taemin.

“Why are you here?” I asked him, slightly confused. “And why are you not wearing your school uniform?” I asked him again as I looked at him from his head to his toe.

“I heard your past okay, so I’ll take of you today” he casually said and I widened my eyes “Minho hyung told me, don’t worry your secret is save and since you’re sick, I guess being the perfect boy friend I am, I’m going to cook you a fresh soup, you know, the game is not over yet” he wink at me and I stuck my tongue out to him. He chuckles and went out the bed room. *Yeah, the game is not over. Past is just a past. Our Love Game is now my focus, be prepared Taemin, I’m going to make you fall in love with me* I thought and smirk. I guess Minho oppa is leaving now to school and I had to stay with my ‘oh-so-perfect boyfriend.

Amber POV

“WHAT, NO… WHAT?” I shouted as Minho told me that Eun Hye is sick and had to stay with that pretty boy. We were in the cafeteria, its launch time. Key had a club meeting while Jonghyun and Onew are being punish for eating french-fries in the class. Seriously, the teacher is so pissed when they hide the french-fries under the table and they cover themselves with their books. I could imagine the teacher’s face. HAHAHAHA, back to the story, Eun Hye is sick because of… I don’t know and Minho doesn’t know either. Hmm, I think the past is coming back.

The bell rang and it’s time for us to go back to our class. I waved Minho good bye and went to my class. I hope Eun Hye is alright.

Taemin POV

I was planning to take care of her since I’m the one who cause the bruised on her ankle. I’m feeling a bit sorry about her. So I went down and prepared a soup for her. As ALWAYS, I burnt the soup again and again. Okay, Lee Taemin, you have to make a soup for your jagiya, yeah, for Eun Hye. I’m saying this because its boy friend things said, right? I learn it in internet, duh~

AT LAST, I FINISHED THE PERFECT SOUP!! I saw the wall clock and its launch already?! Wow, I wasted a lot of soups. Don’t care what important now is making a sweet scene and make that girl, I mean Eun Hye fall for me. I learn her name from Minho hyung, not the internet.

I ran to her room, the room that she share with Minho hyung, and softly knock and the result is silence. I decided to open the door and found her sleeping peacefully. I sigh, what I am going to do with your soup pabo, I shook my head and place the soup beside the table next to the bed. Now, I’m going to take a good care of you, Choi Eun Hye as your ‘boyfriend’. I won’t give up the Love Game you make.

I sat on the edge of the bed and stare at her face. Yes, she has this cute pout and her cheeks are still red. I swipe away the remaining hair of her out of her face. Now I can see you clearly. Your eyes peacefully close, chubby cheeks and your perfect curve lips, I don’t want to lie. She’s beautiful.