The beach Part 3

Our Love Game

 

Minho POV

I just laugh my out when Jonghyun sweetly talked to Krystal and tricked her by giving the wrong way. I high 5 him and we smirks. *Yeah, ex, go home with your damn busy body *

“So, what are we going to buy?” Jonghyun hyung asked me and I was thinking in my mind. “Wait, I have an idea, how about we buy a bottle and play truth or dare!” he beamed and immediately bought a bottle. *What a childish game*

We arrived at the picnic spot and we saw that Amber and Key were chasing each other, I take back my words, and they’re the childish. “Key you are definitely dead! How dare you embarrass me in public, Key” I heard Amber screaming at Key while chasing him. “Catch me if you can babe!” he laughs and speeds up. I shook my head as I sit down beside Eun Hye.

Eun Hye POV

For the whole 3o minutes, Key oppa and Amber unnie finally got tired. They literally drank the whole bottle of water. I made a face and pouted. “Let’s play truth or dare!” Jonghyun oppa suddenly announces. *Truth or dare, huh? This will be fun!*

Suddenly, my stomach didn’t feel so good. I stood up and bent down to reduce the pain. Taemin looked at me and confused. “Where are going Eun Hye-ah?” he asked me “the game hasn’t start yet”

“I need to go somewhere, tummy not feeling good” I said and ran, no not to the restroom, I decided to just run for fresh air. I stopped in front of the ocean and the sun is going to set. “Maybe this is the only place that I could relax” I smiled to myself and sat down on the fine white sands underneath me.

“You’re here?” someone’s voice asked me. I turned around and hope it was Taemin but instead, it was Victoria’s ex, Nickhun. “Eun Hye, right? Finally, I found you!” he ran to me and hugged back me. I stiffened at his embrace. Three years, I never get a hug from him. I politely get out of his grip and bows.

“Nickhun oppa, I’m busy” I weakly smile and decided to run off but he held on my wrist and turned me around. Now I was staring at his chest and I widened my eyes. “Uh, oppa, what are you doing?”

“I miss you, I miss you, where’s Vic? I miss her; tell her that I’m sorry.  I was a fool believing that now I regret, I love Victoria so much, I missed her for the past three years, and can you tell her this? Even if she doesn’t forgive, at least tell me she love me” he whispered to my ears. Nickhun oppa still loves Vic umma?

“Get your hands off my girl” a voice growled and we both turned around. It was Taemin. “Want me to repeat again? Your hands, off, from my girl” Taemin marched to me and pull me from Nickhun oppa. I waved Nickhun oppa good bye and he weakly waved back. Taemin suddenly stopped; he turned me around and crashed his lips to me. I blinked at fist, why does he act like this? Is he jealous? Wait, it’s just a game right?

“Taemin oppa” I said between the kiss. Taemin stop and looked at me. “Are you okay?” I asked him and he lowered his head.

“I saw you were kissing with that guy over there” he said and I widened my eyes, I was about to explain when he continue “that’s mean his lips is still on yours so I want to brushed it off and replace his lips to mine, you must not kissing any boys anymore, you must kiss me and only me” he kiss my lips again and I softened. So, you’re worried, huh? Or just jelly? I smiled and kissed him back. The atmosphere is so freshening, dark when the sun already set and… romantic. We kissed passionately and then, we heard a click sound. We both broke the kiss and turned our head to the sound and it was Minho oppa.

“Hehee, continue what you’re doing, my dare is to spy you guys” he rubbed the back of his neck and hide behind the bushes. “I didn’t hear kissing!” he shouted. Taemin looked at me and smirk.

“Shall we do it again?” he asked and I shrugged. Taemin leaned in and his lips was about to touch me but again, someone disturb us.

“Taemin oppa, there you are!” Krystal pulled Taemin from me and dragged him somewhere. I was gaping there; I curled my hand in to a fist and gritted my teeth. “ blocker” I hissed.