A sweet ending?

Our Love Game

 

Eun Hye and Sulli ran as fast as they can but ‘the bull’ is faster so they decided to split up. Taemin speed up and he went to Eun Hye not Sulli. Eun Hye laughs as she speeds up but unfortunately, Taemin caught her by the waist. He spun her around and they’re facing at each other. Heart beating, they lean in.

Eun Hye POV

I’ve caught by Taemin oppa. His eyes are staring deep in my soul and I stare him back. I could see his eyes are twinkling at me and my heart starting to beat fast, no, not because of the running but because of him. The person is standing in front of me making my heart just want to explode.

He played a game with me and the silly game turns out to be a fate game? Whoa, just wow. And now here I am, leaning in to kiss his kissable, sweet lips. Who knew my true love is the idiot player of the school? Eh, but I’m glad I found him.

Taemin POV

Never in my life have I felt this way. My heart skipped a beat when our faces are just centimeter away. Hey, I just made a rhyme. Hehee, well, screw that. Now, here I am, with her. I have to say that I’m glad we played the ‘Our Love Game’

No One POV

“If we haven’t played that game…” Taemin lean in slowly and Eun Hye closes her eyes “I…will…never…knew you, Choi Eun Hye”

“I love you, player”

“And I love you, pretty”

The both of them kissed passionately but they didn’t know that SHINee, F(x), Infinite and U-Kiss are there seeing the scene.

“Aigoo, I think we’re watching a romantic scene here” Sungjong pouted.

“Just shut up maknae” Myungsoo glared.

“HYUNG”

“Hmm, Our Love Game an interesting game- Oh!” Luna turns to you and waved “you’re back? I think this is the ending. The game is a game putting two different people together, if you’re curious” Luna explains.

“Do you want to play too?” Onew asked from nowhere. “Aish, chicken freak” Luna pout.

 


Yep, you saw what I just did there... I JUST RUSHED THE ENDING BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEAS HOW TO END THIS FF! :( Please forgive me and anyway, please do support my new fanfic

(Click the poster!)

And also, I've decided to public my other stories that is 'My 12 angels' :) *Click the posters!*

(My 12 angels)

(Our Love Game)

(My roommate is the dance machine)