Our Room Part One

Our Love Game

 

Amber POV

“Hey, let’s go to the park” Victoria umma said to us. The school is over and we’re walking when Victoria unnie saw the park that we usually hang out. Damn, I miss their voice. Luna, Victoria and Sulli are back from overseas after Krystal ruined their life. I never forget that had done.

“Okay, I missed that place anyway” Eun Hye smile and Sulli pinches her cheeks. She pouted and I chuckles. I really miss this moment. Eun Hye is the maknae of our group. Yeah, the F(X) not the mathematics, Krystal is one of us too but after she humiliates us, she’s out.

We arrive at the park and Eun Hye is sitting on the swing while Luna pushed her. I was pushing Sulli and Sulli laugh as she said higher and I push her higher of course but when I turned around Luna was only push Eun Hye a little. Luna, Victoria and Sulli knew about Eun Hye, that’s why Luna gently pushes the swing. “Unnie, don’t push me high” I heard Eun Hye said but more to whisper. Sulli, Luna, Victoria and I stop what we’re doing and walked to Eun Hye to calm her down.

“Shh, don’t cry, we’re here, don’t let the past haunt you, Eun Hye. You’re not alone anymore” Victoria hush her and Eun Hye stopped sobbing. “Yes, that’s right. Stop, all the past that you experience burn it down with your strength because someone supports you, and that someone is us” Eun Hye looked up and cracked a smile. “Let’s go to Minho’s house now” Victoria smile and help Eun Hye to stand up. How I wish that I was sweet like Vic umma, but I know myself that I was boyish, still I love my best friends.

Taemin POV

Where is Eun Hye? Why is she late? Why is she not home yet? Is the entire question in my mind, I was worried about her when she’s late after school. I walked here and there and I even annoy Minho hyung.

“I told you that she’s going to be fine” he said and I just sigh. What will happen when that Krystal girl just hurt her? Now, I’m totally worried. Just then, there’s a knock on the front door. Before Minho hyung could open the door, I open it first. I thought that it was Eun Hye but it’s not.

“Hey, is Minho home?” the blonde girl asked me “call him please” she said and I called him, of course Minho hyung will dash out.

“Vic noona” Minho hyung hug the lady and the lady hug back. “Why are you here? Where’s Eun Hye?” he asked and then a girl walk out from behind the blonde girl and it was Eun Hye. Eun Hye, Eun Hye, EUN HYE!! I quickly hug her and she was shocked.

“Uhh, who’s this?” a girl with brown and pink hair point at me and I ignore her. “Hello, you just suffocating my friend” she hissed and tried to release me from Eun Hye *No, I won’t let you!* I hug her even tighter. “Dude, what’s your problem? Amber unnie, help me, please?”

“Taemin, let go of Eun Hye, look at her face, its blue!” Amber helps the girl and I let Eun Hye go. Eun Hye breathes in and looked at me with her confused look.

“Taemin oppa, why are you hugging me?” she asked. *Duh, I’m your boyfriend* “anyway, this are my best unnie, you know Amber unnie, this is Sulli unnie, this is Luna unnie and most of all Vic umma” she smile and I smile back. Okay, I was just overreacting.

“Uhh, sorry for… hug you?” I rubbed the back of my neck and she chuckles. She shook her head and said it was fine. *Now, I’m totally fall for you Eun Hye but I won’t admit it* “So, umm, I’m hungry as you’re my girlfriend, cook me ramen” I said and the girls gaped at me. Wait, they didn’t know that Eun Hye and I are ‘dating’?

“Eun Hye, you better explain” Vic, right? Yeah, she was pissed when I said ‘girlfriend’. Eun Hye gulps and then went inside with them also. Miho hyung closed the door and Eun Hye started to explain the game we play to her unnie. They oh and ah as she explain the game, and nodded.

Okay, now make my move. I quietly went to Eun Hye’s back and hug her. She stiffened and I smirk. You just make me fall for you now I’ll make you fall for me.

Eun Hye POV

No, heart, don’t beat fast, and just beat normal. I turned around and gave Taemin a glare. “Seriously, Taemin oppa, if you want to hug me, just at least tell me” I hissed “I know it’s just a game, but please, not too much skin ship” he ignores me and nuzzled his hair on my neck. I giggle as he did that and then push him but he’ll never let go.

“Eww, get a room please” Minho oppa, how dare you?! You should say ‘Yah, Lee Taemin, don’t make my sister moan’ okay, cute the moan ‘yah, Lee Taemin, don’t make my sister punch you’ now, that’s better. And my lovely brother said ‘GET A ROOM?!’

“Taemin, stop” and he stopped. Okay, weird. Then, I felt someone putting his arm under my knees. The next thing I know is, I’ve been carried by TAEMIN!! HELP!!

“Excuse us, we’re going to our room now” he said, casually and went upstairs. NO, HELP ME!!!