Let's play a game

Our Love Game

 

Minho POV

“We meet again” Taemin said to my little sister. Wait, they knew each other? Are they in the same class? Oh god. “Hyung, you knew her?” Taemin asked me and I nodded with a sigh.

“Oppa, you knew him?” Eun Hye asked me and I nodded. “Oppa, why is he weird? Why is he like a ert?” she asked me and I chuckles while Taemin frowned. “He also asking me to be her girl friend on the first day” this time I frowned and Taemin smirked.

“So, do you want to be my girl friend?” Taemin stepping closer to my little sis and before I want to yell him and pull Eun Hye close to me. Eun Hye pushes him and stuck her tongue out to him. She gave Taemin a disgust look and glare at him.

“I told you, I don’t want and quit being a loser” she said with her cold voice. Aww, my Eun Hye is growing up! “Oppa, let’s go I’m hungry” she plead and dragged me to the cafeteria.

Taemin POV

All the students witness the scene. Some of them whispered and some of them holding their laughter. I glare at them one by one. Never in my life being humiliated and what more is had she rejected me in front of million students! Oh girl, you have to pay. I smirk and dusted my chest where she pushed me.

I walked coolly in the hallway and went to cafeteria. I spotted hyungs, one boy and that girl. I approach them and sit beside that girl. Sorry, my memory is too low. Forgive me I don’t remember her name. I rested my arm on her shoulder and she shot me a look. “Yah, get your hand off me” she hissed and I shrugged.

The boy that I mention before glared at me. “Yah, get your hand off my girl” she hissed at me. My eyes widened. What does he mean by ‘my girl’ “I said let go off my friend, you pretty face” he hissed again. I was relief that this girl is not taken.

“And who are you?” I asked as I pull the girl closer. I MUST remember names now. I glared at the boy and what surprising me is Key hyung kissed his cheeks and glared at me. “Whoa, hyung, are you turning gay?” I stare at him and he scoffed. 

“You think I’m gay? She’s a girl, Taemin. Not a guy. You’re blind” he said to me and I was shocked. Umma never call me blind! “And please get your hand off my little sister” Key said and went back with his ‘girl friend’

“Oppa, I need to go to wash my shoulder, it got dirt” she said and pushes my hand off. She walks like a model. I admit, she’s hot, every boys in the cafeteria looked at her from up to bottom. I ran to her and grab her arm. “What the- what do you want?” she asked me with her cold voice. Ouch, lady, you’re cold.

“You humiliated me and you rejected me, I want you” I said to her and she gives me what-the-hell-are-you-saying look. “I want you to be my girl friend” I said with my famous smirk.

“Do I have to repeat my words? I DON’T WANT TO!” She said one by one and I rolled my eyes. This girl is playing hard to get, huh? I’m glad to. “Wait, I have a better idea…” she said with a smirk. Whoa, I don’t know that you knew how to smirk!

“And what’s that?” I asked her and she step forward to me. She lean in and she whispered to me. “Let’s play a game, Our Love Game” she whispered and I could feel that she’s smirking at me again.

Eun Hye POV

Yeah, I told him we play a game. Well, I heard that he like to play with girls so, I want to play a ‘game’ with him. An idea just pop on my mind and it’s going to be FUN. Hey, if you were me, you’ll get annoyed by his ‘do you want to be my girl friend’ words several times.

“So, you’re agreeing or not” I said with my cold voice again. It’s hard to maintain my cold voice but thanks to my brother, he’s cold voice is scarier than me. He stares at me and looked at me like some kind of an idiot. “If you don’t want, it’s up to you” I shrugged. Then he holds my hand tight. Oh, yeah, he still holds my hand.

“I agree with that, what’s the rule?” he asked with his flirty voice. Aww, stop that you make me want to fall for you… NOT! Ugh, I think I want to puke… I mean vomit; wait, vomit and puke are the same, right? Ah, forget it.

“Whoever falls in love first, will be a loser” I looked at him and stares at his eyes. “What do you think player? It’s easy, right?” I patted his head and went to the restroom. I- WANT- TO- PEE ASAP! But I remain cool. I heard someone shouting at me and I was sure it was him.

“OKAY, THE GAME IS STARTING TODAY!” he shouted and I smirk. Oh yeah, player. You’ll going to meet your worst girl friend ever, ehem, I mean FAKE girl friend.