Helping Him

Our Love Game

New Character:

 

Lee Sungjong, Krystal now ex boyfriend. He's now friend with Eun Hye. He's charming, cute and kind. 

 

Taemin POV

“Yah, let go of me, yah!” I struggle at her grip damn this girl is strong “can you let go of me?” I gritted my teeth, pissed off. She then stopped and turned around and faces me, , what she is doing?

“Oppa, you love me, right?” she whispered beside my ears and I made a disgust face “you love me right? You have to, I’m more beautiful than that , Choi Eun Hye” she wrapped her arms around my neck and I stiffened. , , .

No One POV

“Krystal Jung, how nice seeing you again” Luna, Sulli, Victoria, Amber and the SHINee said at once. Krystal froze and turned around, she receive a tight slap by Vic. “You’re still the girl we know” she spat and Krystal collapse at the ground. She touches her cheek where Vic just slaps.

“Hyung” Taemin ran to Minho and Minho smack him “what’s that for?!” he rubbed his head and pouted. He then remembered leaving Eun Hye alone on the beach. He was worried and ran to the spot where he just left Eun Hye.

“Why are you here, Krystal? Didn’t you had enough stealing Nickhun from me and humiliates Luna and Sulli here?” Vic roars and Krystal began to feel afraid “you should just stay where you are, you should just stay at the Zoo” she was about to kick Krystal but been stop by someone, she turned around looking pissed but when she saw who was it, she froze. “N-Nickhun oppa”

Nickhun didn’t hesitate and hug her. “I miss you Vic” he whispered. Victoria kick and punch wanting to get out from his embrace but Nickhun held her tighter “I’m sorry, I love you” he whispered again. Victoria gave up and sighs. She felt her eyes starting to get watery.

“Pabo oppa” she said between her sob “you said I’m stupid and you pick her over me, now you’re sorry? You miss me? You even love me? You know how long I waited for you? I gave you a chance and you just blew it. I have a hard time forgetting you oppa, now, why do you have to appear now?” she said and hugged him back “pabo, pabo oppa, I hate the fact that ‘true love will forgive each other no matter the problem is deep, no matter the other is hurt’ I hate it” Nickhun softly smile and plant a sweet kiss on her lips. Vic is still sobbing but returns the kiss passionately.

While they were kissing, Krystal is planning to escape but Minho stopped her. “Uh-oh, no running away” he smirks and called Amber. Amber smirks and carries her on her shoulder. “Let’s teach her some lesson for humiliates Sulli and Luna AND for almost drowning my baby” he flick Krystal forehead and they went to where god only know.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Taemin saw Eun Hye and was happy that she’s safe but his smile faded when he saw her with other guy. Taemin approach them and they looked up. “What are you doing with other guy?” he asked Eun Hye. Eun Hye sighs and explains what just happen.

“Look, the guy you’re talking about is my new friend, his name is Sungjong, Sungjong is Krystal’s boyfriend but he and Krystal broke up today and he was sad, he needs some company and I accompany him while you been dragged by her. Sungjong knew it was you and he need to forget Krystal, so I’m going to be his friend” she explains “and I want to help him to get his revenge by pretending that I’m his girl friend”

“WHAT, GIRL FRIEND? PRETENDING?!” Taemin was panic when Eun Hye said that she help Sungjong by pretending to be his girl friend *but I’m your boy friend*

“Hey, chill, it’s just a game and there’s no rule about we can’t date anyone, you can date a girl if you want” she said and help Sungjong up “please, just for one week, I pity him anyway” Eun Hye plead Taemin with her aegyo and Taemin knew that aegyo of her is his weakness. Taemin sigh and nodded *hope I’m not a jealousy type* Sungjong smile and thanks Taemin.

“So, I’ll call you Sungjong oppa, from tomorrow you’re my… boy friend?” Eun Hye smile and Sungjong nodded. Taemin can’t help but feel a bit jealous but he wants some revenge on Krystal too.