Our birthday Part 1

Our Love Game

 

(A/N: So how many you guys remember whose birthday today? YEAP, THE MAKNAE OF THE SHINING SHINee LEE TAEMIN! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! *throw confetti* so this chapter going to be LOOOOOONGGGGG and full of fluff, please bear with me ^^ enjoy!)

No One POV

It’s been a week now they hang out together. Eun Hye told Taemin that Dongho is her cousin and Taemin understand, but inside he was celebrating knowing Dongho is just her cousin. Dongho and Taemin got along very well because both of them shared two dreams. One, singing and two a dancer, and Eun Hye was happy seeing them together, well, she’s happy that ALL of them together.

It was the 18th July of the year. Sulli, Luna and Victoria went overseas to visit their parents for awhile. While, Onew and Jonghyun are sick and Sungjong got in audition, it only left, Key, Amber, Dongho, Minho, Taemin and Eun Hye.

They were walking down the hall on their way to Taemin’s locker, as predicted, in front of his locker, there are piles of presents. Small, Medium, big and HUGE, for the erts well, they sent their… umm, personal things.

“Whoa” Amber gaped at the pile “you’ve got plenty there” Amber crack a laugh when she saw a transparent box and it content a pink bra. Taemin looked away in disgust looked *I wish I could see Eun Hye wearing it* his ert mind pop in his head.

“Ah, hey, let’s go to the class we’re going to be late” Eun Hye weakly smile and went to class. Dongho, who just been the new boy in school became one of the Kingka, chuckles but they didn’t heard it.

“Maybe she’s just in a bad mood” Minho said and went to class with Key. *Wait, Minho hyung forgot?* Dongho thought.

“Wow, what with her today?” Amber shook her head and went to class. *Amber noona too?* Dongho gaped at them and switch his attention to Taemin.

“She supposes to be happy that this is MY only birthday” Taemin pouted and ran to catch Eun Hye. Dongho couldn’t believe they forgot. The important they for their favorite girl *It’s Eun Hye’s Birthday*

>>>>> FAST FOREWARD <<<<<<

The bell rang and the six of them gather at the garden. Eun Hye is still feeling disappointed. *They do forget, I guess this day IS for Taemin, and not me* Eun Hye thought as she sat down besides Dongho.

“Hey” Dongho nudges Eun Hye and she turned around “happy birthday” he whispered and her eyes immediately lighten up. She hugged Dongho and he chuckles.

“You remember” she said “you remember Dongho oppa”

“He remembers what?” Amber, Key, Minho and Taemin asked and Eun Hye made a face.

“Minho oppa, you’ll never be my oppa anymore!” Eun Hye yelled and Minho flinch “talk about never, Amber unnie, Key oppa you said you NEVER forget, and you even said it out loud, NEVER forget MY birthday!” Eun Hye stormed and walked away. Amber and Key chuckles as they saw their dongsaeng throwing tantrums to them.

“Aigoo, that Eun Hye” Amber shook her head with a smile on her face “she didn’t give us a chance to make a surprise party for her”

“Eh? I thought you forgot?” Dongho question Key and Amber. The both of them laugh and Key patted Dongho’s head.

“Oh my dear Dongho, No, we’re not the one who forgot, this one idiot who forgot Eun Hye’s birthday and this other idiot didn’t even ask his own girl friend when her birthday is” Key pointed at Minho and Taemin who was shocked and didn’t even dare to speak a word. *I just forgot my dearest dongsaeng’s birthday, Otteoke?*

“How about, after school, Key, Dongho, Minho and I will prepare a surprise party for Eun Hye?” Amber suggest and they nodded “and Taemin” she looked at Taemin and Taemin blink “you have to disturb Eun Hye, take her around Seoul or something, just don’t make her go home, okay?” Taemin nodded and stood up. They all put their hand in the middle and shout FIGHTING!