The beach Part 1

Our Love Game

 

Eun Hye POV

We’re at the beach and whoa, it’s so beautiful! And the bad news is, WHY THE HELL IS KRYSTAL JUNG HERE!! I saw her wandering at the beach and once she saw us, I mean Taemin; she waved her hand and ran to him like a romantic movie. Taemin hide behind me and made a disgust face. I chuckles and hold his hand.

“Taemin oppa!” she screams but stopped when she saw our hands are together and I smirk. “Oh, hey, aah, what’s your name?” I saw her lips are smirking to me. *You knew me Krystal, you knew me like three years ago and yet, you didn’t know my name?* I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth. *No, I must stay control or else, I’ll Lose to this * I fake a smile and Taemin is noticing my anger now.

“I’m Choi Eun Hye, Choi Minho’s little sister and also, my brother is you’re ex right? How could you not know me, unnie?” I said while smirking at her. *Yeah, that’s right, *

“Oh, really I didn’t know that Minho oppa have a little sister” she was about to shake my hand when her hand slapped by Vic umma. “Don’t touch her, you’ll ruin her too” she said, granting her teeth. I was glad that umma came just in time.

“Hello there, Victoria, long time no see” Krystal smirk and went past me, and then she went straight to Taemin. *Uh, excuse me, but I’m his girl friend here*then what surprise me is, TAEMIN IS CARRYING ME BRIDAL STYLE! Krystal was gaping at us.

“Oh, Krystal Jung, umm, you don’t know this but did you heard that Eun Hye and I are having our mini honeymoon in this beach and how do you found out, really, are you a stalker? But please, don’t disturb my time with my wife, okay? Tata!” then he brought me to the sand.

Amber POV

I can’t believe this, Key and I have been in a relationship for almost the two years, but what I just saw is, no comment. And seriously, why the hell is the here in the beach?! I helped Minho to stand up the tent. Krystal is still chasing down Taemin and Eun Hye and yet, Taemin didn’t feel tired of carrying Eun Hye around.

“Yeobo, I’m here!” *uh oh, my kissy boyfriend is here, better run!* I ran from Key and he was chasing me “yeobo, kiss me!!!” I made a face and speed up. *please save me!!*

Taemin POV

, isn’t this girl tired?! “Uh, oppa, you can let me down now, you’re tired and sweating” I stopped and looked down at Eun Hye. *Ugh, why do you have to be so cute Choi Eun Hye?!* “I’m sorry for being heavy, anyway, let’s just hide okay, OMO, there’s she come! Hide!” she jumped out of my arm and held on my hand. The electricity is on when she holds my hand. She dragged me to somewhere that Krystal would never found us and that is male’s restroom and I was like WHAT THE HELL?!