Game Over

Our Love Game

 

Eun Hye POV

Just as I went to change my clothes to go out with SHINee and F(x), my phone rang. I quickly pick it up expecting Luna unnie and Sulli unnie screaming their head off that they’re going to spend with SHINee again but this call was different, a sad and good news.

“Hello?” I answered feeling excited inside to hear the girls screaming but it’s a different voice and familiar

“Well, hello there Eun Hye-ah, this is me, the dance teacher in the High Dance Academy in Paris”

“Umm, hello, but why are you calling? Amber and I just finished the academy right?”

“Oh, no and no, I’m going to explain this but only you, Amber is different. You got a very lucky road my dear” she started “you’re going to the next level of DANCE! You got chosen by the professional when they saw the video assessment that you gave to me. They were all amazed by your moves and all and you got chosen”

“Are you kidding?!” you closed your mouth, didn’t believe her “b-but, I just finish-“

“Believe me dear! I just sent a plane ticket for you and you HAVE to come back to Paris if you want this opportunity, remember it’s a one and a life time opportunity, oh, I have a busy time here, bye and good luck!”

She hung up leaving me dumbfounded. “She said I have to leave Korea and achieve my dream in Paris, a one and a life time chance” I mumble “one and a life time… but what will happen with Taemin oppa and the others?”

- - - - - - - - - - -

Now here I am standing in front of Minho oppa, my beloved brother in a whole world… well except for the day he forgot my birthday.

“I told you, I have to leave Korea and fly to Paris again” I said and helped Minho oppa to stand up. He started at me and I smile weakly “you know I want to dance oppa, dancing is my life”

“Oh yeah right, you told me so many kind of story in your Paris life, a life without me, SHINee and F(X)” he said and I lowered my head “I know you love dancing but isn’t it enough for you to leave me alone with that…Taemin in the same house? You know how long I cried every time I missed my one and only dongsaeng?”

“Oppa…”

“You don’t know because you’re having fun with Amber at Paris” I could see a roll down on his handsome cheek and I wipe it with my thumb “I have to admit, since you’re around, my life is brighter and less women in my house and I don’t want you to leave me again or I’ll forget you birthday again”

“Oppa, I wish I could fulfill your promise for staying in Korea with you and the others but this is one and a life time opportunity”

Then there was a silence in the room. I know, I know how I feel leaving Korea, leaving my friends, leaving oppa, leaving the pain had cause by my ex best friend Krystal and if I haven’t came back to Korea, I haven’t met one boy… that is Lee Taemin but now, I had a great opportunity, a ticket to my career. What will I choose, friends or career? Seeing oppa’s tears make me feel so sad, I couldn’t bear seeing him crying every night just because of me. Minho oppa is a noona killer, and talented and manly but I can’t imagine seeing him crying.

I hug oppa and bury my face on his shoulder, and he hugged me back tightly. What will I choose? It’s really confusing to me, it really is.

“Why would you leaving Eun Hye-ah” someone asked, I knew that voice. The voice that I fall for, the owner of the voice is one and only person whom I play with the love game is none other than Lee Taemin.

“I-I…” I broke the hug and looked up at Taemin.

“Why would you leave us? What about our game, huh? Isn’t it enough for you to date two guys in our love game? Couldn’t you just stay for awhile?” Taemin grab my shoulder and began to shake me “if you hadn’t visit Korea, how will I met you? What will happen to me without you? What will happen to Onew hyung when you’re not buying him more chickens every day? Please, Eun Hye just stays”

“But oppa, this is one and-“

“Screw it!”

No One POV

Taemin shouted than Eun Hye froze. She didn’t know why a tear started to form a in her chocolate eyes. She can’t believe Taemin shouted at her.

“Screw it all, I don’t care if you call me Selfish Choi Eun Hye, you MUST stay! Stay with me!”

“TAEMIN THIS IS A ONE AND A LIFE-“

Again, Taemin cut her off but this time physically by pressing his lips to hers. Eun Hye closed her eyes as her tears ran down her cheeks, Taemin pushed her head so that he can kiss her more passionately and she kissed him back. About the opportunity is forgotten by Eun Hye. She encircles her arms around Taemin’s neck and went to tip-toe to match his height.

*I love you* they both thought.

Eun Hye broke the kiss and they rested their forehead together. “Game over” Taemin whisper, Eun Hye widened her eyes as he said that, she don’t know why but, she thought that the game over that they’ll never contact each other again.

“Game over, Choi Eun Hye, you win, I lose. You make me gone crazy, you make me fall for you” Taemin said and stares at her eyes “that’s why I became selfish for you to not go back to Paris, and I’ll miss you”

“I know how you feel bro” Minho said but been ignore by Taemin and Eun Hye.

“If the game is over, are you still going out with me?”

“Babo” Taemin chuckles and softly smile to Eun Hye “the game is over, I love you, and I fall for you. Like I said, you make me gone crazy by you Eun Hye. You dated with two guys in front of me, I’m hurt but kissing you make my darkness became light” Taemin confess. “So don’t leave”

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

A few weeks later

“Eun Hye-ah wait up!” a tired boy running toward Eun Hye and she laugh. She continues to run and leaving the poor boy behind “Aish, this Paris is so big” he muttered. Amber came to him and nodded in agree.

“I have the facial expression when I first came here but your girl friend there is so excited about living here” Amber shook her head but smile “at least this year winter break I got to spend time with my Kitten”

“I’m your kitten yeobo!” Key smile and hugged Amber from behind, the two of them laugh happily then leaving the poor confused tired boy alone.

“Come on oppa! We’re going to go to the amusement park!” Eun Hye shouted from a far “You said you’re the dance machine, now you have to catch me! Catch me if you can Taemin oppa!”

“Aish, if I catch you I’ll make you regret for teasing me on the plane”

“Mehrong, IF you catch me!” Eun Hye ran and Taemin smirk *once I catch you, I’ll kiss you again Eun Hye*

Minho chuckles at his sister and at his best friend. He spotted someone and smile brightly. “Jagiya” Minho called; the girl turned around and smiles to her boy friend. Minho hugged her and plants a kiss to her cheek. “I love you, Krystal”

“I love you too, Minho oppa” Krystal said.

“Yo guys, you forgot that Sungjong’s group is going to come with us too” Dongho said to Onew, the leader, nodded and continue to eat his chicken “and U-Kiss too”

“I know, I know” Onew patted his arm and Dongho smile “congrats on becoming a trainee in U-Kiss group, I wished you just rename it with Mexicana chicken though”

“Hyung” Dongho pouted and Onew laugh.

Luna turned around and saw someone, she smile at her/him. It was you, reader, she spotted you.

“Oh, annyeong you I’m Luna” She giggles “want to know what happened here, right? Well, I’m the only person whose available now, let me explain” she tapped her head and smile.

FLASHBACK...

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Well, hello there! Yep, this is the ending. I hope you like it… Hahaa, okay it’s not. This is just the game over. Want to know what happened to the family? Luna will explain you on the next chapter, and it will be end!  :D I really happy that its finish and I want to thank you guys because of your supports and love, THANKS!