Dinner

Our Love Game

 

No One POV

Eun Hye and Taemin finally awake from their peaceful and comfortable sleep when it’s almost 8 at night. Minho and Amber are already finished making the food for the both of them and also their friends. Eun Hye cutely rubbed her eyes and pouted. Taemin chuckles and tap her nose.

“Night, girl friend” he wink and Eun Hye rolled her eyes but smile “had a wonderful sleep on my laps?” he teased and Eun Hye blushed.

“Yeah right, your laps is so cold” Eun Hye joked and smirk. Taemin’s turn to roll his eyes “and anyway, are you cooking something?” she asked as she sniff the air “someone cooking…” she sniff again “spaghetti?”

“Your guess is right!” someone clapped from behind them. Eun Hye quickly sat up and turned around. Taemin does it also. “Annyeong, Eun Hye!” Amber waved her fork to the air “dinner is ready, your favorite food” she smile and went into the kitchen. Taemin and Eun Hye looked at each other and scratch their head in the same time. The both of them went into the kitchen and Minho greets them.

 Eun Hye POV

As we went to the kitchen, Minho oppa hugged me. Yeah, this is his style to greet me, morning, afternoon and even night. Hug, hug, hug but I never get bored of his warm and protective hug. I hugged him back and smile. He let me go and led me to the chair. Taemin sat across me and Amber unnie sat beside me.

We were eating the food that Minho oppa and Amber unnie. Aah, their cooking. I missed it. So… yummy but then when Taemin and I caught looking at each other, we’re both locking our eyes and stare for a minute. It seems like the time just stop and everything goes slow motion and the slow motion broke off went Minho oppa screams a girl scream. We both broke the stare contest and looked at Minho oppa.

He was pointing on the floor, an object, something that black and small, furry and yucky, wait… is that a rat?! Minho let out a scream again and I join in too. I saw Amber unnie rolled her eyes. Taemin was staring at me. My feet automatically went to him and I hugged his arm. He raises his brows to me and I continually tugged on his arm. Who care?! I’m his girl friend… correction, I’m his FAKE girl friend, and at least this is a (surprise) way to make him fall for me. Damn, that rat, why oh why does it have to appear in our peaceful dinner! We were just like a family and boom! The rat appears.

Amber unnie easily kick the rat outside, hey, she’s cool and she’s good at football, thanks to me. You wouldn’t believe this but I’m her coach, yeah, praise me. Okay, back to the reality, I sigh in relief and let go of his arm. Taemin chuckles and shook his head. “If you want to hug me, just tell me” he wink and I rolled my eyes. *Yeah, you thought that I didn’t saw your shock face? I saw it dude, and it was ugly, let me spell it for you, U-G-L-Y. I will post it in internet and write ‘THE PLAYER’S SHOCK FACE WHEN HE SAW THE RAT, UGLY, EH?’ I think I’ll have one millions likes* I thought.

I waved at Amber and she went inside Key oppa’s car. Yeah, the four wheels car, not the two. I smile and closed the door gently as possible. I turned around and gasped. Taemin’s face was like centimeters away from my face and our nose was almost touching, ALMOST! What happen next is the shocking things I have receive in my whole life.

“Bye Bye, Hyennie~” he sang and blow a kiss. I was standing there, froze. My hands are turning numb and my legs are getting wobbly. I touch my cheeks and I feel warm, I’m blushing. Then I move my finger to my lips. “He stole my first kiss” I mumble.