Our birthday Part 2

Our Love Game

 

(A/N: So, how many of you waiting for the fluff? XD sorry for the previous chapter, I’m in a hurry and well, yeah, boring. (; hehee, enjoy!)

No One POV

It was after school, Minho, Key, Dongho and Amber split up to prepare things for the surprise party while Taemin is searching for Eun Hye. He then saw Eun Hye; he was happy at first but faded when he saw that she’s with a boy. *Who’s that?*

The boy handed a baby blue color wrapped box to Eun Hye and she gladly accepts it. The boy smile widely when his present got accepted. He played his fingers and bit his lips.

“Umm, Eun Hye noona, h-happy birthday!” he said and Eun Hye patted his head “Eun Hye noona, you’re so beautiful and cute, I’m younger than you but do you want to hang out with me?” he asked with his cute puppy eyes, his curly pink cotton candy hairs and his ways of biting his lips is so cute for Eun Hye.

*NOOOOOOO, EUN HYE SAY NO, NO, NO!!!!!! N-O! NO!* Taemin panicked and bit his finger watching the scene. *Please, I’m sorry for forgetting your birthday but please don’t go out with a guy that cuter than me!*

“You knew that I have a boy friend, right?” Eun Hye raise her brows to him and he shyly nodded “umm, how about this Zelo, if I have free time, I’ll call you” she smile, honestly, she pity him because she heard that he reject the entire gift from his fan girls on valentine day just for her. “Aigoo, you’re so cute!” she pinches his cheeks and Zelo pouted.

“Noona, I’m not a kid” he said as he crossed his arms over his chest “you promise, okay noona?” he held out his pinky and Eun Hye chuckles. She laced her pinky to his and made a promise

“Zelo, you, promise me to find a right girl for you, not me” she smile and Zelo nodded slowly. HE then say good bye and walked away.

Eun Hye POV

Aah, that cute Zelo make me a little bright again.

“So…” a voice came from behind me and I turned around to find Taemin “you reject him, for me?” I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out to him.

“You’re lucky that I’m loyal in our game” I said “anyway, what are you still doing at the school? You didn’t have a club meeting, right?”

“Just a surprise, close your eyes” he said and I was slightly confuse “just close, trust me” he pouted and I sigh, why do I have a weakness to a cute guy again? I close my eyes and follow him wherever he took me to.

Taemin POV

*So she rejects him not because of me, it’s because of the game* I sigh and took her to my favorite place of all.

“Now open your eyes” I said and she did as told. She let out a gasped and I smiled. Yeah, the music room, where the grant piano stand, what a room, well, it was decorated with some balloon and ribbons. Hey, it’s ME only ME who decorated the room.

“Shall we sing?” I took her hand and lead her to the piano, she places her finger on the piano’s keys and I smile even wider. “Do you know how to sing and play the piano?” I asked and she nodded. I place my fingers on the keys ready to play my music but instead, I heard someone besides me playing a song and sang with it.

IU, Taemin - Medley (Korean Music Wave In Bangkok) 28.04.2012 - YouTube (I LOVE IU, OH MY GAAAAAD, SHE’S SO PRETTY, LOL, BUT THIS IS THE THREE SONGS EUN HYE AND TAEMIN SANG ^^)

No One POV

 As they finished the song, they looked at each other’s eyes and stare for a minute. Taemin then make his move, he lean in, closer and closer, while Eun Hye just sat there, frozen. Taemin gently place his hand behind Eun Hye’s head and move it closer to his lips.

“I…” their lips are centimeters away and Eun Hye closed her eyes “Love you” Taemin said and in the same time, their lips connect. Colorful fireworks flashed in the air as they kissed.

Just then, Taemin’s phone rang and they broke the kiss immediately. Taemin checked his text and he smile. He stood up and held out his hand for Eun Hye “Let’s go”

“Where?” she asked

“Share our birthday together” he smile and walked with her to Minho’s house.

---------------------------------------------------------

damn, Taemin's day just ended poof just like that. :( but have no fear, I'll update more, but you knew that it will end soon because I have to focuse my other fic, When Ice Princess meets the Ice Prince ^^ I hope you like this chapter! Okay, bye!