Revenge, complete, Taemin, jealous

Our Love Game

 

No One POV

The Next day is Monday and it’s not an ordinary Monday, the school just organizes a last minute sport event for the seniors, including Eun Hye and Taemin’s class.

Eun Hye is still preparing for her sport attire in Minho’s room. Minho and Taemin are ready to go and they just need to wait Eun Hye now. Taemin tapped his feet and crossed his arms. *She’s late… again* just then, a motorcycle stopped in front of Minho’s gate. Minho and Taemin turned around to see Sungjong sitting on his black expensive motorcycle.

“Umm, I need to take my girl friend” Sungjong said, shyly. Taemin clenched his fist and glare at him but then, he saw his motorcycle and smirk. *Eun Hye won’t ride that piece of crap*in the same time, Eun Hye walked out of the house, panting and locked the front door.

“I’m ready!” she turned around with a smile on her face but quickly faded when she saw the two wheels ride. She cleared awkwardly and pointed at the motorcycle that own by Sungjong. “Are we going to ride on that?” Eun Hye pointed at the bike and Sungjong innocently nodded.

“Why? Do you want some fresh air? I brought my bicycle too, you know, you choose” he smile and Eun Hye couldn’t resist to smile back to the innocent boy “with the look in your eyes, I think you choose bicycle over motorcycle but I didn’t really care, I love both of them” he went off the motorcycle and brought the bicycle. “Kaja” Sungjong went on the bike and patted at the second sit at the back of him. It was a couple bicycles. Eun Hye smile widely and skipped to him but Taemin stopped her by holding her wrist and she spun around.

“Do you really need to go to school with him? You know, our love game isn’t over yet” Taemin said with hope in his eyes. Eun Hye tilts her head, slightly confused. “We ARE the popular couple in the school, no you and HIM” he emphasize the words so that Sungjong could hear him and of course her could.

“Taemin oppa…” she gently letting go of Taemin’s grip and put a smile on her face “it’s just for awhile, to take a revenge on Krystal, we can continue our game after this revenge, besides it’s just a game” she then went on the bike and hugged Sungjong’s waist. The both of them went to school together.

“Wait, hyung, you said Eun Hye hate ALL ride with two wheels, and the bike have only two” Taemin looked at Minho and Minho sigh “tell me, why?”

“Didn’t you saw that it’s a couple bikes? Sungjong is rich and the finest two seats bike are the THREE wheels bike, shut up and let’s just go to school” Minho put both of his hands inside of his pockets and Taemin could only do is pouting.

Eun Hye POV

Sungjong and I arrived at the school and I was happy but something just made me fill a bit sad. Is it because Taemin isn’t around me anymore? Nah~ forget about him, I’m with Sungjong now.

“Oh, yeah, Eun Hye-ah, who do you partner up with?” Sungjong asked me and I shrugged. He smiled widely and held out his hand for me to hold. I blinked at him and awkwardly smile “do you want to be my partner?” he asked me and well, he’s my boyfriend now, not Taemin, I should say yes. I nodded slowly and he took my hand.

“What the hell are you doing with my boy friend, Choi Eun Hye?” a voice growled behind us and I knew that voice, the commonly voice, Krystal Jung. “Sungjong, what are you doing with her?” she gritted her teeth and glare at me. Aah, yo, you dump poor Sungjong at the beach. Do you have amnesia?

“You broke up with me yesterday, didn’t you remember?” Sungjong talked back at her. Oh, go Sungjong! Go Sungjong! “And now, Eun Hye…” he pulled me to his side and places his hand around my waist. I stiffened “is my girl friend now” he smirks and walked away coldly. I swear Krystal is cursing under her breath now, how do I know? Because she curse every single thing out loud, duh~

I smile at Sungjong and he smile at me back. “So…” I stopped at my locker and bow my head “I guess the revenge is over, huh?” he shook his head and I was confused “but you said-“

“You said you’ll be my girl friend for awhile, if we broke up now, it’ll get suspicious” he said to me and took my books from me and places them inside of my locker “I’m going to be your boy friend for two weeks, is it okay with you?” he asked me with his puppy eyes again. GAH! I want to scoop his eyes out and replace them with mine. I sigh and nodded my head. Taemin will agree too, right?

Taemin POV

I saw what they do to Krystal and I was satisfied. Minho smirks and blew his bangs. “We just teach her lesson yesterday and now, the second time” he said and leaving me alone. I followed Eun Hye and that Sungjong, I was about to talk to Eun Hye but I heard something.

“Be my girl friend…” that’s all I heard and I curled my hand into fist, no, not the feeling that I hate the most, jealousy. I calm myself down by catching the fresh air, just then, there’s an announcement.

‘All students please wear sport attire and come to the hall, all students- oh wait, only seniors please wear school sport attire and come to the hall for the sport event. Thank you’

I decided to walk to Eun Hye and want to pull her from him but it’s too late, Sungjong walked with her and sent her to the girls changing room. Would this sport day could get any worse?