Spy a date part 3 & Why you?

Our Love Game

 

Eun Hye POV

After so many rides, night came. Zelo and I ate our launch and now for dinner, but I feel bad that he have to pay everything. AND plus he’s stubborn, he didn’t want me to spend money for a day on our date, it’s kind of awkward saying our date, it remind me Our Love Game, UGH PLEASE BRAIN STOP CALLING TAEMIN’S NAME!

“Noona, let’s go to that stand, I want Kimchi” Zelo took my hand and dragged me to the shop stand, oh, did I forgot that Zelo also dragged me to Men’s restroom? He said that the restroom is dirty and scary and he made me wait outside the restroom, every time the males went to restroom, they watch me closely, ehem, I’m here to wait for my friend and stop looking at me! Okay, it’s quiet… embarrassing.

So we sat on the chair that the shop provides and Zelo called for an order. The lady turns around and I widened my eyes, OMG, OMG and OMG!!! PUAHAHAHAAHA! AMBER UNNIE?! And, and… TAEMIN OPPA?!

No One POV

“Well hello there young couple” Amber said and Taemin who dresses like girl and also wearing a wig nudges her “do you want Kimchi?”

“Uhh, yes, make that two, my girl friend here is hungry” Zelo hugged Eun Hye’s shoulder and smile brightly but Eun Hye is shocked “one day girl friend” Zelo corrected and Eun Hye calm down. Amber shot Taemin a look and he put down his fist before he could do anything else.

Curious why they’re working at the Kimchi Stand Shop? Well then, here’s some flashback.

FLASH BACK

“Amber, I got an idea” Taemin said to Amber and she nodded “why not we eat first and then come back spying on them, PLEEAAAAAAAAAASEEEEE” he plead and Amber shot him a look. His tummy is calling for food so many times but Amber doesn’t want to leave her sight from you.

“Oh come on, just at that stand there!” he pointed and Amber let out a sigh, she gave up and Taemin is truly happy. They went to the stand and ordered Kimchi. The kind old man smile weakly and started to make Kimchi for them, but unfortunately, the old man didn’t have any energy and couldn’t work, later then, he fainted. His grandson panic and don’t know what to do, he ask Amber and Taemin if they could run the Stand for awhile while him taking his grandfather to the hospital. Amber and Taemin didn’t have a choice but to agree with him.

“Well, look at the bright side; we can eat this all Kimchi!” Taemin his lips and receive a tight slap at the back of his head, he pouted and rubbed the pain with his hand where Amber smack him “you don’t have to do that, I’m just joking”

Amber turn around and her eyes widened, she spotted Eun Hye and Zelo are on their way to the stand where Amber and Taemin is.

“Quick Taemin, wear this wig and clothes” Amber took out a female clothes and a wig to Taemin, Taemin raise his brows to Amber and she pushed him to the restroom “hurry!” Taemin hurried and changes his clothes to her.

After Taemin is done, he came out from the restroom and hand on his hips.

“Explain, why do you have girls clothes and a wig?”

“Aish, I bought that yesterday to impress Key oppa okay?! Now shut up, act like a girl and behave!”

“Yes, umm, UNNIE” Amber rolled her eyes.

That’s when Eun Hye and Zelo arrived.

END OF FLASHBACK

Amber and Taemin gave the Kimchi to Zelo and Eun Hye. Eun Hye is still staring at those two, Amber gulps and nudges Taemin.

“Umm, noona” Zelo called and Eun Hye turn her attention to him, she widened her eyes when she realize that Zelo want to feed her “say aah” Eun Hye forget about Amber and Taemin and she chuckles. She opens and Zelo feed her. Satisfied, Zelo stole a kiss at Eun Hye’s cheek and Eun Hye, once again widened her eyes. “M-mianhae, I just want my first kiss to my first love”

*And that girl you just kiss is MY FIRST LOVE EVER!! GAAAD, I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE, AMBER HOLD MY EARRINGS I’M GOING TO FIGHT THIS LITTLE JERK! Oh, yeah, Key umma forbidden me from wearing earrings until I’m old, well then, JUST HOLD MY DAMN WIG!* Taemin’s inner is going to explode and fortunately, Amber is there to prevent him from exploding.

“Aww, so sweet but please, this girl here is anti love, do it in private” Amber nod at Taemin and Taemin pouted, he badly want to beat Zelo up “and SHE have to calm down” Amber hissed.

“I think we’re late now, Yongguk hyung will be mad at me if I’m late” Zelo stood up and bowed “I’ll take you home noona” Zelo, like a gentleman he took his skateboard that he hold for a day on their date and put down, he lead Eun Hye to his skateboard and she does as told. The two of them then went home, but with the last glance to the stand, Eun Hye smile and wink.

Taemin and Amber sigh in relief, “did Eun Hye know us? I mean, I wear a mustache you wear full dress of a girl, she won’t… notice, right?” Amber asked, Taemin looked at her and shrugged.

>>> FAST FORWARD <<<

Taemin and Amber went home, I mean, Minho’s home after taking care of the stand. The grandchild of the poor old man came back with good news that his grandfather is okay.

“I’m exhausted” Amber complain “me too” Taemin and Amber threw their body to the sofas and rest. Just then, the light to the living room light up and the two of them jolt up expecting angry giant fierce with fang Minho, okay cut the fang, standing there looking like a zombie but instead.

“E-Eun Hye” They blinked and slightly feel nervous “why aren’t you sleeping, yet? It’s late; you should go to sleep now and tomorrow is school day”

“I think I’m the one who deserve to ask you both that” Eun Hye sleepily put her hands on her hips and yawn “where… have… you …. Been…” her sleepiness won and she’s weak, fortunately, there’s Taemin. He ran to her and swiftly caught her. Taemin smile and carried her in bridal style. He doesn’t know that with only look at her face, his energy boost up, is that call love?

Amber look at them and shook her head with a soft smile upon her face *I remember Key oppa and I end up being couple just like those two* with the last glance, she went out of the house and went home.

Taemin brought Eun Hye up to her room and place her to her bed. Taemin pull up the blanket till her chin so that she can’t feel the cold. Taemin sit beside her and admire her beauty. Lean in and kiss her forehead.

“Eun Hye-ah… since you’re asleep, I want to ask you” he said, more like whispering “why you? Why you who make my heart skip a beat when you shine your million dolor smile? Why you who make my face colored with pink? Why you who make the electricity ran down my spine when you touch me? Why? Is this call love? And why you… who make everything go slow motion except you and me” Taemin confess, he sigh and stood up “but game is a game, I might lose or win” he went out and slowly close the door to Eun Hye’s room (A/N: Eun Hye is not sleeping with Minho anymore since her room is finished, hope you understand!)

Went she heard a click, she slowly sat up. Her face is red and her heart accelerates every word Taemin has just said to her. The confession is so sweet and so lovely.

*I want to ask you the same oppa… why you?*