Our Room Part two

Our Love Game

Taemin POV

"Yah, Lee Taemin, put me down!!" she kicked the air and I rolled my eyes. This girl is powerful. I closed the door to 'our' room, okay, it's my room. Hehee, back to the story. I threw her at my bed and locked the door. Am I a ert? Pfft, of course not! "Taemin, what are you doing? Why do you lock the door? Are you sick?" 

"You said that you want us to pretend that we're couple in front of your friends, so I act like one" I said and she sigh in relief. "What? Do you think that I'm a ert?" I smirk and I could see that she's smirking too. 

"Oh, the heart breaker is a e? I knew it, I should spread the news tomorrow in school" she stood up from the bed and was about to twisted the door knob but I stopped her by pinning her to the door. She's trapped now between me arms. "Yah, I want to go out, so please let go of me?" I smirk and lean in. "Y-yah, T-Taemin-ah, d-don't try it a-again" too late Eun Hye, too late. Our lips is connecting now but why aren't you pushing me, Eun Hye? Push me now if not, my feelings toward you will become stronger and I'll lose.

Eun Hye POV

Should I push him? Or not? My mind tell me to push but my heart tell me to answer his lips, should I? Okay, this is for the game, answer Eun Hye answer!! I cupped his back head and respond to his lips. *For the game, I'm not losing this* I closed my eyes and parting my lips so that our tongue can dance in my mouth. I can't believe that he's a good kisser. Well, he IS the player right? We kissed passionately and his arms is safely hugged my waist. 

We broke the kiss for some air and we stare at each other eyes for a second. *Will I fall for you Lee Taemin? Pfft, of course not* I thought. Just then, our staring contest was disturb by a knock on the door. I immediately open the door and Minho oppa was standing there, panting. 

"Oh, oppa, are you okay?" I asked, I'm his sister of course I'm worried. He looked at me and then looked at Taemin. "Oppa, let's go down-" he cut me off. 

"Is he doing something with you?" he asked, still panting. "Is he hurting you, Eun Hye? Tell me" he said and I stopped him by covering his mouth with my hand. I smiled at him, aww, I love my worried oppa. 

"Of course we're not doing the 'thing' don't dirty minded what we doing okay?" I remove my hand from his mouth and then went out. I could imagine the shocking face of my brother. I chuckles and then went downstairs with my unnies. 

Minho POV

I was worried what they were doing in Taemin's room. I was about to run upstairs but Amber didn't allow me, I tired to release myself but damn, Amber is so powerful but in the end, she let me go because she was tired. I ran upstairs and it was silent. I knock on the door, hoping that my little sister is not . Fortunately, she's still wearing her clothes. 

She said she was fine and then went downstairs. I looked at Taemin and he shrugged. Okay, now I don't have to worried about them but I can see that his lips is red, thick red. "Are you wearing lipstick?" I asked him and he gaped at me as if I was stupid. 

"Yah, hyung, I'm not wearing it okay? We just kiss, that's all" he said casually and went downstairs just like Eun Hye did. *Kiss, they kiss? In one room, kissing, red lips... AAAAAH THIS IS SO... AHH!!!!* I scream in my mind and ran downstairs. 

Amber POV

I saw Eun Hye and Taemin went downstairs and nothing's happen. Relief. Okay, now it's weird, where's that damn Minho? Now, I know, he was running like a bull toward Taemin and Eun Hye. 

"YOU WERE KISSING IN ONE ROOM?!" he shouted and I could see that he's pissed off. Wait, they're kissing, in one room? "YOU KISS IN ONE FREAKING ROOM?!!!" I and Vic umma shouted. Okay, we care about Eun Hye, so don't freaked out. 

"Unnie, it's alright, it's just one kiss-" Eun Hye was about to explain but cut off when Taemin's phone ring. He picked up while Minho, Vic and I calm ourself down. Eun Hye smile innocently and pouted when we gave her our glare. Gaah! She's cute, and I couldn't stand her aegyo, speaking of aegyo, NO!!! 

"Unnie, you are not mad at me right?" she gave Vic and I with her puppy eyes, no not the eyes, stop it Eun Hye, you're going to kill me with your aegyo, "unnie..." she bring her fist to her cheek, no not the... "bbuing bbuing~" now I'm dying. I gave up and then threw myself back to the couch. Now you know my weakness is Eun Hye's aegyo, that cute aegyo of her. Don't tell anyone okay? Vic, Sulli, Luna, SHINee (except Taemin because he don't know Eun Hye a long time ago) and I have weakness and that is Eun Hye and her aegyo. I saw that Vic and Minho is giving up too. 

Taemin POV

An unknown ID just call me and I don't know who it is. I picked it up and I could tell that the caller is a girl since she's giggling like crazy. "Taemin oppa, you're really picking the our call, and I want to-"she stopped, I wonder why, I could her some yelling at the other line. 

"YAH, I TOLD YOU TO CALL HIM AND THEN GAVE THAT PHONE TO ME, !" is all I could hear after I distance my phone from my ears so that my ears are not bleeding because of that. "Taemin oppa, you know me right? The new queenka?" she said with her flirty voice, oh, now I know it's that Krystal girl. 

"Sorry, the number you call just don't give a damn about you, so have a good day and good bye" I hung up and threw the phone to the trash can. *I'm going to change my number tomorrow* I thought as I walked to the living room. To my surprise, everything went back to normal, I was wondering why are they're not screamin or yelling at Eun Hye because we're kissing.

"If you want to know why, don't ask, I'll die if you ask me that" Minho hyung said as if he read my mind. Seriously, its always creep me out. "Anyway, tomorrow, we'll be hanging out at the beach, you want to come?" he asked and I nodded. 

"Wait, is Eun Hye coming too?" I asked and he nodded. *Great, I'll just make a plan to make Eun Hye fall for me* no, not like that Jun Pyo man, he's hurting his girl, I'm not going to do that. Don't worry.