Confused Part 2

Our Love Game

 

No One POV

Eun Hye looked at Taemin but Taemin is glaring at Sungjong and Sungjong glared back. Eun Hye could feel the tension around them and also Sulli. “Don’t touch my girl” Taemin hissed and Sungjong smirk. Eun Hye tried to pull her arm from Sungjong and Taemin’s grip but it was no use, they’re mighty strong.

“You forgot, she’s my girl now” Sungjong said and pull Eun Hye closer but Taemin pull her back “let go of her”

“You, let go, she’s not your girl, she’s mine” Taemin quickly make a move and hugged Eun Hye. Eun Hye widened her eyes and stiffened at the hug. “Choi Eun Hye is mine, mine and MINE!” then, all of the students surround them. Sulli smile and shook her head *told you* she thought.

“Oppa, not too tight and not too loud, people hearing us” Eun Hye whispered besides Taemin’s ear and he smirk “oppa, what are you going to do?” she asked as she notice the naughty inside Taemin. Taemin let her go then stare at her eyes, he then crashed his lips on Eun Hye’s pink lips and she froze.

“Y-Yah, don’t k-kiss my girl” Sungjong tried to pull Taemin away but he just stay there “Yah!” at last, Taemin pulled back and Eun Hye stared at him in disbelief. Taemin turned to Sungjong and smirk.

“Can you kiss her like I did?” he said with a smirk on his face. The humiliation is creeping Sungjong and he didn’t know what to do and then something tell him that he just run out from the scene and he did it. Eun Hye was shocked and she glared at Taemin.

“You may kiss me Taemin, but you didn’t have to hurt him. You’re just like Krystal” she said and run to catch Sungjong. Taemin looked at Sulli then to Minho that just appear from nowhere, the both of them shrugged.

“Just leave her alone for awhile” Amber who came also from nowhere said to Taemin and he nodded. The students started to whisper the new rumors. ‘Why are Taemin and Sungjong fighting over Eun Hye?’

Eun Hye POV

I ran to find Sungjong oppa. Ugh, that Taemin, he doesn’t know how Sungjong feel and why the hell is he kissing me in public?! Okay, calm down, now to find Sungjong oppa. Oh there he is.

He was sitting at the corner, hugging his legs and hides his cute face on his knees. Aww, he’s cute. I walked slowly to him and stand in front of him, he seems not noticing my presence, what should I do? Without thinking, I hugged him and he was surprise.

“E-Eun Hye, what are you doing here?” he asked but not letting me go. I smile and he still surprises “didn’t you and Taemin have to do something together?”

“Shh, don’t bring up that subject, now, you have to calm down and forget everything okay?” I hush him and he hugged me back.

“Sing me a song, Eun Hye” he said and buried his face on my shoulder. I made a face and he pouted “Please?” he begged and I chuckles. I sang him a song from the famous girl group ‘Girl’s Generation’ – Gee, after I finished, I could feel his lips are smiling, why? He pressed his lips on my shoulder. “You sang beautifully” he finally said and I smile.

Taemin POV

, Eun Hye hugged him. “You got to hurry” I turned around and Sulli, Amber, Luna and SHINee standing in front of me

“What do you guys mean? And where’s Vic umma?” they smile and shook their head

“Lee Taemin, you didn’t know that you’re falling in love and don’t worry about her, she got a date” and then, they walked away leaving me alone. What do they mean by that?

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello, guys! Thank you for subscribing my stories. ^^ I'm sorry if this chapter has no fluff or something but I'll try on the next chapter! :D