Spy a date part 2

Our Love Game

 

Eun Hye POV

Zelo took me to the… AAAAAAHH!!! The amusement park! My favorite! I smile brightly and turn to Zelo who’s shyly rubbing his hand on the back of his neck.

“I heard you like amusement park, so yeah I want our date to be here” he said and I smile, I took his hand and went to the tickets booth “noona, slow down” he pouted, I pinches his cheeks and smile even more. I was about to buy the tickets when Zelo stopped me, I looked at him, curious. “I’ll pay”

“But-“

“It’s our date, man must pay” he smile then this time, he is the one who pinches my cheeks, talk about man, he’s sixteen… wait, seventeen right? Uhh, whatever just says that he’s a teenager? I’m in math.

After buying the tickets, we went to the pirate ship first. We went to the line and wait for our turn, but somehow, I just got a feeling that someone watching us… who?

No One POV

As Eun Hye and Zelo wait for their turn to ride, the two idiots are arguing at each other, childish.

“Yah, I want to wear that funky hat!” Taemin shot back to Amber who’s snatching the hat from Taemin, they were suppose to buy some disguise so that Eun Hye and Zelo won’t find out that it was them.

“I, Amber, found this cool hat first” Amber stuck her tongue out to Taemin and he pouted “just buy the hat that connect to the mustache thingy”

“I’ll look ugly if I buy those, since you’re man, buy them” Taemin argue back, he doesn’t want to give up the hat and also Key’s girl friend.

“Uhh, Nu-uh, its mine and MINE” Amber hug the hat to prevent Taemin snatch it “for your information, I’m not a man, just because I wear boy’s clothes, short hair and boxer doesn’t mean I’m a guy”

“Aish! Whatever, I just wear this Mickey Mouse ears” he took the mouse ears and out it on his head “it look cooler than that crown funky hat” he crossed his arms and spun around to Amber with his chin high.

“I change my mind, you’re more suitable with Sugar Plump Princess’s crown, and I’ll just wear those Mickey Mouse ears”

- - - - - -

At last, after a minute wait, you and Zelo’s turn finally come. You stepped in the pirate ship and almost trip but luckily Zelo’s there, he caught you by your waist and you blush, embarrass. You stood up and awkwardly walk to your seat. Zelo chuckles and went to sit beside you. *Aish, noona is so cute*

You buckle your seat belt and also are Zelo, you have a trouble on your belt and Zelo help you. Your face getting pinker than ever, embarrass but that’s remind you someone, someone that make your face red like a tomato, someone that make you bit your lips due to your nervous and someone that make your heart beat faster as he drew closer to you. *I’m on a date, why do I have to think about that babo? Lee Taemin, get out of my head before I miss you, wait… why would I say that?!*

The ship began to move and Eun Hye holds on tight to her partner, Zelo. Even though he’s close to her and makes her warm in the heart, but that doesn’t mean her heart beat for him. Sometimes, she just wanted this day is for Zelo and her just like she promise to Zelo but why oh why do Taemin’s name always appear to her mind?

- - - -

“PSH, I could hug her better than him” Taemin made a face as he watches Eun Hye hugging Zelo’s arm and Zelo hug her back “he’s just lucky that I approve”

“I want Mickey not Minnie” Amber kept on complaining that she got Minnie’s ears not Mickey’s

“Aww shut up, and stop complaining” Taemin covers his ears “you’ll make my ears bleed” Amber shot him a look and pouted, then she continue to complain about the ears. Taemin rolled his eyes then continue to watch Eun Hye.

*Eun Hye, even if you’re with other guy, please, do think of me because every second, minutes, hours, you never ever get out of my mind* Taemin thoughts *never, for infinity*

- - - -

“It was fun!” Eun Hye cheered as she and Zelo went off the ship, Zelo nodded in agree and smile. “Where do we go next?” she asked him and Zelo pointed at the merry go round “that?” Zelo shyly nodded, merry go round is his one of his favorite plays in the amusement park because it was his first play in the amusement park.

“If you don’t want, I’ll be okay-“he stopped when he felt his hand is being held by someone and that someone is Eun Hye.

“I love to ride that” she smiles, the both of them ran to the merry go round and waited at the line of kids. Zelo looked at Eun Hye and sweetly smile *I wish noona is mine, she’s sweet, kind and cute, she’s clumsy too but now, she’s taken and also I promise her I’ll find a girl. Taemin hyung is such a lucky guy* “Junhong, hurry!” Eun Hye called and Zelo snapped out from his thought, he nodded and ran to Eun Hye.

- - - -

“Amber Liu, hurry up your here!” Taemin called and he was impatient of Amber because she never stops complaining! “Arasseo, here” Taemin gave up and gave her the Mickey Mouse ears “just stop complaining”

Amber smile brightly and took the ears, she put the ears and laugh. *Crazy woman boy* Taemin thought. He watches you and Zelo went to the merry go round and pouted *I’m going to plan to take Eun Hye to amusement park and he took it, Aish*

--------------------------------------------------------------

As you all know that the AFF broke that time and some of my chapters went missing :O I was so sad but lucky to me, I saved my works in the Microsoft Word. ^^ So, I'm going to add the missing chapter and the new chapter! :D Hope you all like it! Bye bye. Min <3