Flashback Part 3

Our Love Game

 

Sungjong and Eun Hye covered their ears not wanting to be a deaf person by Taemin’s scream.

“Dude” Minho growled “stop screaming, my ears bleeding… HA! I JUST MADE A RHYME! DO YOU PROUD OF ME KRYSTAL?”

Krystal looked at him and rolled her eyes but chuckles “yes, and please concentrate on the road, we’re going to sent Eun Hye and Sungjong to that building and Taemin to the cliff”

“Wait… WHAT?! WHY?” Taemin gaped at Krystal and pouted “you never ever be nice to me”

“Because you always complaint Taemin” Krystal huffed “you’re just a baby after all”

“No I’m not, right guys?” Taemin looked at the driver seat where Minho sit and he nodded; Taemin made a face and switch his attention to his girl friend and his best friend. “You guys too?!” he face palm as he saw they’re nodding too. “Never mind, I’ll just jump at the edge of the cliff later”

Eun Hye giggles and moved closer to Taemin since she’s between Sungjong and Taemin. She rested her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes “if you want to jump off the cliff, bring me with you then”

Taemin softened and rested his head on Eun Hye’s head “Then we’ll die together”

“Wait, if Eun Hye want to die, I’ll die too, beside her not you” Sungjong smile innocently and receive a smack behind his head “OWW, I knew that would come but seriously, if you die, I’ll just marry with Eun Hye”

“SHUT UP, LEE SUNGJONG!” both of them began to fight… because of Eun Hye. Eun Hye giggles and smiles *my boyfriend and my fake ex boy friend… how weird is it? Is this a drama?* she chuckles “if it was, I want to act with Joo Woo oppa, he’s hot” she ‘accidently’ blurt out. Taemin glare at her and she blink “what? It’s true, you know. I like him when he act as the Bridal Mask and he’s hot”

“I think I should work out” Taemin mumbles.

“I think you should” Minho, Krystal, Sungjong and even Eun Hye reply to him. Taemin sulk and crossed his arms. Eun Hye giggles and shook her head.

“We’re here” Minho said as he stopped the car “Sungjong and Eun Hye, I’ll drop both of you here, me and Krystal will drop Taemin at the cliff”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” once again, Taemin screams his head off.

“Ouch” Sulli rubbed her head “now I understand why Luna unnie having a headache, it’s because of that Taemin, Aigoo”

“Unnie” Eun Hye sat beside Sulli and smiles “who are you talking to, unnie?”

“A friend” she answered “I just going to tell them the part where Sungjong got accepted and where Dongho need your help too”

Eun Hye tapped her chin and smiles “Maybe you just skip that” she blushed “you knew what happens next”

“DO you want to skip the story part?” Sulli asked you “I’ll tell you to the straight point, after Sungjong got accepted, he secretly stole a kiss from Eun Hye and Taemin started to be a bull, and I mean it, after that Dongho need help too and he got accepted too, he hugged Eun Hye and Taemin became a gorilla, I mean that too, if you don’t believe me, just ask SHINee oppas, they’re the one who always stop him from ‘killing’ Sungjong and Dongho”

Eun Hye blushed and looked away “he even kisses me on the lips”

Sulli chuckles and patted her shoulder “let’s go before the gorilla came back”

“I HEARD THAT! CHOI EUN HYE, COME BACK HERE” Taemin shouted from a far.

“Let’s run!” Sulli and Eun Hye ran with their hands holding each other.