Confused Part 1

Our Love Game

 

 

Eun Hye POV

Sungjong sent me to the girl’s changing room, and the girls began to squeal when Sungjong kissed my cheek. I repeat, SUNGJONG JUST KISSED MY CHEEK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! I cleared my throat and awkwardly wave him good bye. As he walked away, the girls starting to surround me and asked me the stupidest questions:

“Are you dating with Sungjong?”

“Taemin and you just broke up?!”

“What about Krystal? She’s going to set your on fire” aah, girl, I’m the first one will set her on fire.

I smile to them and bow my head. I walked to my changing locker and changed my uniform clothes to sport. I comb my hair and smile at the mirror that was put on the door of my locker. Will Taemin forgive me if I told him that I’m agreeing to be his girl friend for a week- I mean two weeks? Wait, what am I thinking for? This is my decision not him. Duh~

Taemin POV

Where is Eun Hye? Oh, there she was- ugh, that dude. I scrunched my nose and stomped to the way where Eun Hye and Sungjong standing.

“Eun Hye” I greet and smile to her. She awkwardly smile to me and waved at me a little. Something’s wrong to her, I was curious and Sungjong smile at me like I’m some kind of an idiot.

“Do you forget that you’re not her boy friend anymore?” he said and raises his brows to me and hugged Eun Hye from behind. I snorted and glared at him, did he just mocking me or making fun of me? I switch my attention to Eun Hye and she lowered her head. What was going on here?!

“Eun Hye is going to be my girl friend, and you have to wait your turn” he said and walked away with her. I widened my eyes and gaped at him. He just steals Eun Hye from me. I gritted my teeth and trying to calm myself down. Then, someone tapped me from behind and it was Sulli.

“Hey, do you want to be partner?”  She asked me and I have no choice to agree because my ‘real’ partner just got stolen by that… that… ugh!

“Okay, partner up and stretch if you want extra credit in your test exam” the gym teacher instruct us and we do as he said and I keep on glancing at Eun Hye.

No One POV

The sport event is going on so fast, the runners, the gymnastic and the participants are tired. Only one category left, sit up. Sungjong decides his do it first since he notices that Eun Hye is tired of the entire running exam and jumping. While on Taemin and Sulli team, Sulli will do it first.

“You know, you keep on looking at Eun Hye, why?” Sulli asked as she started doing the sit up. Taemin looked at her and press his lips in firm line “you fall for her, did you, Lee Taemin?” she asked, amused that her dongsaeng could make a boy fall for her in just a short time.

“What do you mean? I’m not” he denied and looked away at Sulli’s smirk “it’s just I’m worried that Eun Hye will get hurt by that little” Sulli could sense the jealousy in Taemin’s eyes.

“You are really falling in love with her, do you think the game will end?” she asked and switch position with Taemin and Taemin did the sit up. He shrugged and Sulli pouted. “Don’t lie to your feeling, if you do, the most important person to you will be gone, forever” Sulli said and looked at the couple there.

Sungjong did the sit up and whenever he went up, he’ll kiss Eun Hye’s nose or stare at her, sweetly. Eun Hye blushed at his action and looked away; he chuckles and pinches her nose. Taemin stopped and glare at him but of course, Sungjong didn’t notice the jealousy glare of Taemin.

Sulli chuckles and shook her head *someday, the both of them will fall in love* “Hey, we’re done here, do you want to meet up with Eun Hye” Sulli stood up and offered a hand to Taemin. Taemin looked up and nodded his head. He took Sulli’s hand and went to Sungjong and Eun Hye.

Eun Hye and Sungjong stood up from the mat after finishing the sit up. Sungjong took her hand but someone took it too. It was one and only famous playboy in the school, Lee Taemin.