They're coming back

Our Love Game

 

New Charecter:

F(x) - Eun Hye and Amber's old friends before they leave to Paris but now, it's different. 

Minho POV

Yeah, weekend is over. I sigh and pick some of my books in my locker and closed the locker door. When I turned around, I saw her. Her brownish long hair and her pretty eyes, gosh, I think I’m going to faint by her looks but ‘her’ is also my enemy. You want to know why? I’ll tell you.

Krystal Jung is my ex girl friend, she broke up with me with her lame reason, “It’s not you it’s me” duh~ everyone know that lame line is expired already and guess what? She’s dating with this guy name Sungjong, dude, I’m way more handsome and MANLY than him. Huh, Krystal usually hanging out with my sister and Amber and her other friends, Victoria, Sulli and Luna. They form a group name f(x) and then Krystal just ruined everything, she steal Victoria’s boyfriend; Nickhun, she humiliated Sulli in front of her crush and she humiliated Luna at the basketball court, because Luna is short while Krystal is tall. What worse is she almost kill my baby sister, I mean it, she drowned my little sister in the school’s pool and luckily Amber and I came just in time. Why do I even like the girl anyway?

I saw Eun Hye walking past Krystal and I could tell that Krystal is smirking. Krystal place her left foot in front and the next thing I saw is that Eun Hye is about to fall. I run as fast as I can to reach her and fortunately, Taemin is there. Taemin quickly wrapped his arms around Eun Hye’s waist and Krystal was shocked. I approach them and give Krystal my death glare.

“Are you okay?” I asked Eun Hye and Eun Hye nodded. Taemin is helping her to stand up straight and Eun Hye thank him. Krystal was glaring at Eun Hye at the back as Taemin help her to straighten her uniform.

Taemin POV

I was walking behind Eun Hye when that girl trips her; I quickly caught her and help her to stand up. Minho hyung is giving a death glare at the girl. Wait, I know this girl, umm, what’s her name again? Krystal Jung, right? Yeah, I remember now, she’s the president of ‘I LOVE LEE TAEMIN THE BANANA MILK BOY’ I know, the club is so weird and well, just weird.

“Taemin oppa” the girl who just trips my ‘girl friend’ calls me with her flirty voice. I looked at her and she put on her best sweet smile to me. Sorry, Eun Hye is the only one who cans gives that sweet smile not the like you. “Taemin oppa, you look hot today” she wink and I was like what the hell? She has a boyfriend!!

“I’m hungry, do you want to go to launch with me?” I asked Eun Hye, totally ignoring the girl. Eun Hye put her index finger on her chin and began to tapping. Aww, she’s cute. She looked up at me and smile. I smile back and ruffled her hair. She pouted and I chuckles. I hold her hand and she gladly to hold mine back. Minho hyung is following us too. I can feel the glare of the girl. Okay girl, hurt Eun Hye, I’ll hurt you first”

Eun Hye POV

Damn, Krystal, you came back from overseas, huh? You should just stay at that school and never came back. I sigh and let go of Taemin’s hand. He looked at me with his questioning look. “I have to go somewhere with Amber unnie, just give me some time okay?” I said to him, I pull out my phone and text Amber unnie. I walked away and I could imagine Minho oppa’s sad face and Taemin’s confused face. I sigh again and walked to find Amber unnie.

“You want to hang out at the roof top?” she asked me and I nodded. “Are you sure? You might… cry again” she patted my back and I sniff. The rooftop is where we usually hang out, not only me and Amber but also Victoria unnie, Sulli unnie and Luna unnie. Krystal was forbidden coming to our hang out spot. She just ruined our life.

We just arrived at the rooftop’s stairs case. I slowly open the door and closed my eyes not letting the memory and the tears spills out. I bit my lips as the door wide open. I heard unnie gasped and I was curious. I slowly open my eyes and I saw three slim figures in front of me. Their back is facing me so I don’t know who they are. Slowly, a memory of these three little girls with the same hair as the three figures that I saw. The three little girls are giggling… with me, Amber and Krystal. Then I just realize who they are. It’s… It’s…

“Umma, UNNIE!!” I scream. The three figures turned around and I saw the same smile I saw before I leave Seoul. “Victoria, Luna, Sulli unnie!!” I ran to them and open my arms. I heard they chuckles and open their arms also. Amber unnie is running behind me too. I ran to their arms and hug them. *I miss you guys* I thought as I buried in their shoulder and their scent is the same also, the strawberry perfume that we use together.

“Annyeong, Eun Hye-ah, and Amber-ah” they said as they let go of us. Amber and I wipe our tears and stare at them. Sulli sweetly smile at us and wink. “We’re back~” they sang and I chuckles.

“Wait, I can’t believe this, you said you won’t come back because of… Krystal” I said and they shook their head.

“We’re not cowards Eun Hye; we’re here because we miss you and Amber. We miss us. We miss the f(x) well, except for Krystal actually” and then we laugh. The atmosphere began to bright again. Sure, I think I just saw someone behind the rooftop’s door but I just shrugged it off since I’m happy that my three unnie are back.

Someone’s POV

They’re back, huh? And that Eun Hye, she steals my Taemin! “Jagiya, let’s go, I’m hungry” my oh-so-boyfriend called me and I rolled my eyes, why oh why did I accept him?