Explanation

Our Love Game

 

Amber POV

Ugh, I missed Key so much but does he have to kiss my cheeks in public? Embarrassing!! Eun Hye stood up from her chair and went to the restroom while that pretty face boy just call me a guy ran off to chase him. I sigh; Eun Hye has another fan boy. I shifted my attention to the worry Minho. Hmm, he’s worry about Eun Hye just because she’s been chased by a boy? I mean, I heard the news that that boy is the famous player and I was surprise. I never thought that the innocent boy is a player.

I was worried for Eun Hye that she doesn’t came back for five minutes and to my relief she came back just in time I was just stood up. She sat down on her chair with a smirk and the pretty boy came back and rested his arm on Eun Hye’s shoulder again. I was pissed off. No one can touch my Eun Hye.

“Jagiya, what are you eating?” the pretty boy asked Eun Hye and I was like WTF?! Eun Hye smile and cleared . She digs in a full spoon of rice and held it in front the pretty boy lips. Okay, I have to know his name. The boy blinked at the full rice.

“Oppa, eat it. I want to feed you” she said with a pout then smirk. I’m not lying; this is the first time I saw her smirking. “If you don’t, I’ll be sad” she gives him the puppy eyes. Oh no, not the puppy eyes.

The boy gulps first and hesitates to open his mouth. Eun Hye shoved the whole spoon and smirk at him. Whoa, is the only word that I could find. The boy snatches a water bottle ad gulp it down in one go. He glared at Eun Hye and then he frowned.

“What was that for?” he asked and Eun Hye shrugged casually and drank her water.

“That’s what girl friend do for her boy friend” she said and smile at him. “I guess, I’m a ‘good’ girl friend now” she patted his head and stood up but Minho pulled her down again.

Wait, did she just say… NO WAY!!

No One POV

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!” Minho, Amber, Key, Onew and Jonghyun stared at Eun Hye in disbelief. Eun Hye cleared and blinked innocently.

“What I’m saying is, Taemin and I started to date, what’s the problem?” she asked and the whole cafeteria went silent. She shrugged and gently letting go of Minho’s grip. “Oppa, unnie, I’ll explain later, okay? I have to get my books from my locker now” she smile and waved at her oppas and Amber. Eun Hye grabbed Taemin’s hand and smile at him. It’s more like an evil smile. “My sweet boy friend, you come with me” she said and Taemin smirk. The two of them walk hand in hand.

Eun Hye POV

I think I want to puke just calling him ‘oppa’ and I have to say that he’s my boy friend now, but I won’t lose to this game. We walked hand in hand and when we’re at my locker. I pulled my hand off him.

“I’m going to take my books, now, you can leave and flirt with someone since this is the last day you’ll become a player” I smirked and unlock my locker. He leans to the other locker beside me and stare at me. “What are you looking at?” I asked him.

“What do you mean by my ‘last day as a player’? You said that whomever fall in love first is the loser” he raise his brows to me and I just rolled my eyes.

“Fall in my dictionary has two meaning, one…” I closed my locker after I finished grabbing my books “FALL in love and two…” I looked at him and he was waiting for me to continue “FALL from the game other meaning is gave up” with that I walked away.

Minho POV

I can’t believe this. My little sister and my best friend are dating? I stare at Amber to find answer but she just shrugged. Onew hyung stopped eating his chicken and Jonghyun hyung stopped playing his new mobile phone. They stare at me and I shook my head. What the hell is going on?!

No One POV

The bell rang and it’s time for the SM High students to go back to their home. Eun Hye packed all her things and went out not waiting her ‘new’ boy friend. Taemin chased her and linked his arm with hers. She looked at Taemin and sigh. She doesn’t want to give up but she doesn’t like clingy type of a person.

Taemin smirked and pull her close. The students in the hallway started to whispering and making gossips. The girls are screaming and the boys groaned. Eun Hye held her breath to calm her down.

“Jagiya, do you want to ride my motorcycle?” Taemin asked a little bit flirty voice. Eun Hye froze when Taemin offered the ride. Taemin looked at her and asked her why but Eun Hye just shook her head.

“No, I don’t want to ride with two wheels” she said with her sudden voice change. “I need exercise, Taemin o-oppa” she said and walked even faster. Taemin tried to catch her speed and manage.

“Why are you acting like this in a sudden?” he asked and Eun Hye just ignores him. He sigh and said “okay, walk it is” *this going to be a tough game* he thought.

Eun Hye POV

No, I don’t want to ride that two wheels bike again. I don’t.

Now, we’re on our way to my house and what shock me is that Taemin goes to this house also. “You live here?” he asked and I nodded “so you’re Minho sister?” he asked again and I rolled my eyes, it’s clearly that Minho introduce me that I’m his sister.

“Yeah, I am. I’m hungry let’s go in and wait for my oppas and unnie” I said to him and the both of us went inside. “What do you want to eat?” I asked him and he raise his brows to me. “What? I’m not that evil” I rolled my eyes again and threw my bag to Minho oppa’s couch. “We’ll just eat ramen” I stated and went to the kitchen. I’m sure that oppa bought ramen.

Just as I finished making the ramen, the door burst open and I saw oppas and unnie. Just arrived, they’re lucky I made some ramen too. Minho oppa approaches me with Amber unnie beside him. “You need to explain” they said at the same time. Now I’m in trouble.