Avoid

Our Love Game

 

Taemin POV

It’s been two weeks after I stole her first kiss and she’s avoiding me. What is her problem? Seriously, I can’t understand about her. I walked down the hallway to find her and at last, I spotted her at her locker. I decided to approaches her. I lean on the locker and when she closed the locker door of her. She gasped.

“A-ah, Taemin… oppa, why are you here?” she asked, nervously. Hey, girl, I’m not going to eat you. “I-I have to go, now” she turned around and started to walk away but I caught her hand and hold it tight.

“Seriously, why are you avoiding me? It’s almost half of the month you avoid me, am I a monster?” I asked her and she looked down. “Okay, Eun Hye, I know I stole your first kiss but what the hell is your problem on avoiding me? I’m not going to bite you or something” I said in a duh tone.

“Well…” her tone changed suddenly “if you didn’t surprise me and kissed my lips, I won’t even avoid you right now” she said, more like hissing. She looked up at me and I gulp “even though it’s just a game we play now, but kiss is a no, no to me” she simply said “if you missed me teasing you or missing me a lot, just tell me, okay?” she smirk at me and walked away. Okay, this girl is something. I must observe her.

The bell rang after the five periods of boring lecture.  Mostly, I would glances at Eun Hye as I watch her writing every word that the teacher said. Hmm, is she a geek? A hot geek actually. I packed my things and she is too. I held out my hand for her and she blinked at me. She shrugged and grabbed my hand, like usual and with that we went out hand in hand together. Damn it girl, will you fall for me now?

Eun Hye POV

I’ve been avoiding Taemin for two weeks. You don’t know how difficult to avoid him. He’ll appear there and here. He asked me what’s wrong and I was like you freaking stole my first kiss that originally for my TRUE boy friend, not like you. Hey, if it’s you, you would piss off like I do so I avoid him but then he bravely approach me and I was like, hehee, you lose. Still, the kiss incident is still ringing in my head. Ouch.

We were walking hand in hand on the hallway, as always, all the student started to bring the gossips and rumor and blah, blah and blah. I don’t give a damn about them.

So we went inside the cafeteria and spotted our friends. I spotted Minho oppa and Amber unnie. The two of us sit down together and Onew stare at us. “Eun Hye, you cheated on me?!” Onew said in mouth full of chicken.

“No, Eun Hye, you cheated on both of us, how could you!” Jonghyun also said with his mouth full but with rice “so the rumors are true, I’m so disappointed in you” Jonghyun and Onew pouted cutely and ‘sulking’ I rolled my eyes but couldn’t stop my laugh, This two is so hilarious.

“So, I heard Onew and Jonghyun oppa got detention because…” I looked at them and they lowered their head, embarrass. I chuckles at their reaction “you eat french-fries, again oppa? Aigoo, I can see the future that both of you would be a fat, fat, FAT man” I emphasized the word fat and they pouted.

Taemin hugged my neck and nuzzled his hairs on my neck. “My Hyennie is so sweet” he cooed and I shivered. Is this a part of game, Lee Taemin? I could feel the reaction Jonghyun and Onew oppa now. Yeah, they want to puke. Taemin rested his head on my shoulder and hugged my waist all the students started to make a NEW rumor. Don’t they get tired of this?