Fever

Our Love Game

 

Eun Hye POV

I heard the alarm clock and why the hell is the sun is not rising yet? I couldn’t feel the sunlight, oh well better sleep. Then, I just realize that something, or SOMEONE hugging my waist, no kidding, I’m literally freak out!! I sat up on the bed and sigh in relief that it was just Taemin.

Wait.

Taemin

One Bed

Me?

That is the time I scream my head off. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” and Taemin jolt up with his y bed hair. Did I just mention y? No, you’re just imagining. Okay, back to reality. Taemin was staring at me like I’m a lunatic or something. Dude, you’re on my bed, ON ONE NOT SO BIG BED ALONE WITH ME IN ONE BLANKET, AND YOU JUST HUG MY WAIST!!!!!

But I just keep it on mind, so no one can hear it except for me.

He keeps his straight face and lie back down. *what the-* he pull me back down also and hugged my waist. I struggle to break free his hug but it doesn’t work so I give up. “Shut up, lie down and sleep. I’ll wake you up at noon, I just need some rest… babe” he said and I sigh. Why is he changing, seriously? Omo, is he falls for me? A-HA! Got you! But then… humph, it’s a fake babe. I want it to be real. Wait, what’s wrong with? No, No, Choi Eun Hye is never going to fall for a playboy jerk! Yeah, jerk but then I just lie down, beside him and stare at his sleepy face. *Aish, his nose, eyes and those lips… perfect* I thought and I slap myself for having a thought like that.

“You know, if you want to kiss me, just kiss, I don’t mind because you’re not a lips anymore, you know it feels strange kissing a lips” he said while his eyes still close. I was like WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT?! LIPS? SERIOUSLY?! I lightly punch his arm and pouted. He’s a big fat Meanie like my brother. He chuckles and then went back to sleep.

“Taemin-ah, its noon already, wake up, please, I need to go shower” I shook his sleepy body and pouted. He sleeps for hours! Then something just feels warm, totally warm. I pressed my palm on his forehead and was shock that he has a fever. Damn, just tell me that you have a fever that I could tool care of you. I stood up and ran to the downstairs and took a bucket and a small towel. I fill in the water and then ran back to upstairs. I don’t even notice that oppa and unnie are looking at me. I don’t care, Taemin is sick now. I must take care of him since he took care of me.

I ran inside and slammed the door shut. I quickly place the bucket down on the floor and damp the towel in it. I squeezed the water out and place the now wet towel on Taemin’s forehead. He flinched at the coldness. “Just hold still” I said, softly. He remains calm and I smile. “Okay, don’t move just stay there, and please, if you have fever tell me, don’t just lying down” I frown at the thought of that and then went out.

I ran to the kitchen and searching for a packet of mix soup and fortunately, I found it. I boiled the water and chop some vegetables. I pressed the oranges juice out and the juice is pouring inside the glass. I then put in some of the soup ingredient in the packet and add the chopped vegetables. I easily found a tray to carry. I placed the orange juice and the soup. I took a spoon and place it in the soup. I also took the medicine for him to eat.

“Taemin, eat this please” I said as I place the tray at the table beside the bed. He gently sat up and rested his back at the bed frame. “Eat” he shook his head and I raise my brows at him. He didn’t want it? I waste my sweats then for him. I pick up the spoon and place the spoon in front of his lips. “Say aah” I said and he, like a kid, obeyed me. He opens his mouth and slurps the soup I make. “Is it good?” I asked him and he nodded and then I took the glass of orange juice and place it in front of his lips, again he gladly slurps it. I didn’t know that I was smiling at him the whole time. It feels so… good with him.

“Okay now goes to sleep, arasseo?” I lie him down like a mother. Aigoo, I just want to pinch his squishy cheeks but no, I must not. He tapped his cheek for a kiss and I shook my head. He pouted and continues to tap his cheek I sigh and bent down to kiss his cheek. Then, he turned around and I was meeting his lips… AGAIN!! God, help me, I think I have a heart an attack. He winks at me and sleeps. That little, okay just calm down and leave this place. I brought the tray back to the kitchen.

And someone seems like observing every inch of my moves. Who are they?

No One POV

Eun Hye didn’t know that Minho and Amber are watching her every moves. In the bed room, in the kitchen and in the bedroom again where she nurses Taemin.

“Umm, Minho, I think they’ll both fall in love in the end” Amber looked at Minho and he nodded in agree,