Spy a date part 1

Our Love Game

 

Eun Hye POV

We walked in the school building and was greeted by whispering and rumors, gosh this guys didn’t get tired or what? But then, it got worse.

“Noona” I turn around and Zelo was standing there smiling and I was surprise “noona, remember your promise?” he asked me and I slowly nodded, I switch my attention to Taemin who’s glaring at Zelo and then to Minho oppa who’s shrugging only.

“Why are you here, Choi Junhong?” Taemin growled as he letting go of my hand, Minho oppa didn’t want to interrupt so he ran away, talking about protective brother, he’s the lower one.

“I want to take a date with noona” Zelo shot back and Taemin made a face “noona promise me that she’ll go to date with me”

“Taemin oppa, he’s right, I do promise him…” I smile softly to Taemin and he calm down “just for one day, it’s not a big deal” he sigh and nodded his head, “thanks oppa”

“Meet me at the front gate, I’ll be waiting for our date~” Zelo wink and ran off to his class, *if he’s not cute, I’ll just chop him with my butcher knife and took out his eyes, damn that kid is so cute!* I cleared my throat and turn to oppa.

“Kaja, we’re going to be late if we just standing here” I said to Taemin oppa and took his hand, I don’t know why but his hand is just… perfect in mine.

Taemin POV

That Junhong, he has a nerve to show up and ask a date to Eun Hye in front of me, Aish. Eun Hye and I went to our sit and began to concentrate… aah, just kidding, it’s only Eun Hye while me, I have a date with sleeping, sorry Eun I have to cheat on you in this.

No One POV

Eun Hye was busy copying the work and Taemin was busy in a ‘date’ with sleeping. Eun Hye stops for awhile to take a rest, she looks to her right and she saw Taemin sleeping on his table.

She chuckles when she saw the drool rolling on Taemin’s cheek, but then, she stop. His sleeping figure, his peaceful eyes, his nose, his lips and… his angelic face, he’s so handsome and cute in the same time. Eun Hye smile softly as she mesmerizes his face. *I can’t lie to my feelings; I can’t hide it too… Lee Taemin you ARE a player, you just make me fall for you*

>>> FAST FORWARD <<<

The bell rang and all the students went out from the class, Taemin jolt up and turn to his left, he let out a sigh of relief when he saw Eun Hye still packing her stuffs.

“Oh, you’re awake” Eun Hye notice Taemin and slung her backpack over her shoulder “let’s go and find oppas and unnies, and eat, eat, EAT! I’m hungry” she pouted and Taemin chuckles. He held out his hand and Eun Hye gladly took it, then, the both of them went out the class in the same time, together.

“Dongsaeng-ah” Dongho called and Eun Hye smile happily as she saw her favorite cousin ran up to her  “Dongsaeng-ah, I heard you’re going on a date with a junior” Eun Hye look away and blush “is it true? Huh, is it true?”

Eun Hye sigh and turn to look to Dongho, she nodded and Dongho was gaping at her, before he could ask something else, Eun Hye began to explain “look, it’s not a big deal, I promise him, you know that I won’t break any promise oppa” Eun Hye pouted and Dongho chuckles.

He nodded and said “arasseo, as long as your boy friend won’t kill that poor guy” he look at Taemin and saw that Taemin stiffened, Dongho smile *don’t ever lie Lee Taemin, you love my cousin, aren’t you?* “oh, and by the way, let’s go eat, I’m hungry” Dongho change subject and Eun Hye nodded, with that the three of them happily goes to the cafeteria.

>>> FAST FORWARD <<< (I’m so sorry that I skip, because I don’t have the mood today and well yeah)

With the last bell of the day, the whole school empty in a second as the student rushes out from the building. Taemin and Eun Hye walk out from the building together, she stopped when she saw Zelo waiting at the gate with his skateboard.

He turn around and saw Eun Hye, he immediately brighten up “noona, noona!” he called and run to her with his skateboard “noona, are you ready with our date?” he beamed and Eun Hye smile, she nodded “get on my skateboard then” Eun Hye tilt her head but shrugged it off, she got on Zelo’s skateboard and they then went off together.

“Aish, I wish I could follow them” Taemin curse under his breath, feeling jealous

Beep! Beep!

Taemin turn around and was surprise that it was Amber and her motorbike “need a ride?” she asked and she patted at the seat “I know you want to spy on them” she smirk and Taemin quickly got on the bike.

“Hold on tight” she warn and Taemin confused

“Why do I have to hold tight?” he asked and all Amber could do is, smirking. She suddenly zoomed and Taemin hold tight around Amber’s waist and scream. Amber laughs and speeds up. *Don’t worry dongsaeng, I’ll be there* she thought.