Leaving?

Our Love Game

 

No One POV

Eun Hye woke up at the sound of someone’s voice. She sat up from her bed and rubbed her eyes to clear her blur vision. *What a start of morning* she pouted, just as she stood up, the memory from last night came to her mind and she blushed *Why you…*

Eun Hye had a quick shower and wore her uniforms. She went downstairs only to find Minho and Taemin sitting at the table, eating breakfast and not wearing school uniform. Eun Hye is curious but slightly blushed as she saw Taemin eating cutely.

Clearing , she makes her way to the kitchen, bravely as she could. “Why aren’t you boys wearing school uniform?” she asked and Minho chuckles with his mouth full of cereals.

“It’s weekend baby Eun Hye” Minho ruffled her hairs and Eun Hye pouted “Saturday, remembers? Aigoo, my baby is now growing old”

“Aish, Minho oppa, you’re the one who’s getting old!” Eun Hye pouted “look! You even getting a mustache!” she laughs and point at Minho’s mustache.

“Eh? I must shave it before girls not falling for me anymore” Minho stood up from his sit and went to the bathroom to shave his mustache. Eun Hye giggles but stops when she caught that Taemin is staring at her. She looked away when her heart skipped a beat.

“Umm, Eun Hye-ah” Taemin called and she slowly turn to face him, Taemin shyly rubbed the back of his neck and looked up “do you… hear something last night?” he asked,

*Yes I do Taemin oppa, I do. I want to ask you the same thing*

But she couldn’t, she just couldn’t. She doesn’t want to admit it, why? She just doesn’t know.

“No, I don’t. Why?” Eun Hye looked at him and Taemin couldn’t help it but felt disappointed and relief. He weakly smile and shook his head, Eun Hye’s heart felt like someone stabbed her when she saw his disappointed face.

“Nah~ it’s nothing really” Taemin said “I just… said something to you, that’s all” Taemin looked down and continue to eat. *I’m glad she didn’t hear me but somewhere in my heart feels sad*

“Hey” Minho barged in the kitchen and his face is clean as always “Onew hyung call, he said that he’ll treat chicken, want to come along? F(x) girls will be there” Eun Hye nodded quickly and went up stairs to change her clothes. Minho watch her went upstairs and then he approaches Taemin.

“When will you confess to her?” he asked and it make Taemin stiffened all of the sudden. Minho sighs and sat down beside him “look, I know you want to end that love game of yours but I know you don’t want to lose in any games”

“I have confess to her hyung” Taemin said and Minho sigh again

“Taemin, confess in sleep is different in confess in real life” Minho patted his back and gave Taemin a supportive smile “game is not the important thing now, if you make it longer, you may lose her. You know that Sungjong and Zelo almost steal her from you but she remain loyal to that game”

Taemin remember the day that Eun Hye pretends to be Sungjong’s girl friend and that one day girl friend with Zelo. Taemin pouted and then frowned at the think of that. *Minho hyung is right*

“Ready!” Eun Hye ran downstairs and accidently trip at the last step. Taemin and Minho panicked and ran to her. Taemin checked her knee and found a cut; he stood up and ran to find first aid. Eun Hye watches him running and then switch her attention to Minho, Minho shook his head with a smile and that make her confuses.

*Oh, Taemin, you’re my best friend for the… umm, years. I’ve known too many about you, don’t lie, you ARE in love with my baby boo*

Taemin came back with the first aid, he grabbed Eun Hye’s knee and applied the medicine. Eun Hye flinch a bit and Taemin softened, he slowed down and when he finish, he applied the bandage. A Hello Kitty bandage, lastly, he kissed her poor knee and Eun Hye blinked, nervous as the feeling in her heart increases every second.

“Now, please be careful next time, I don’t want you to get hurt” Taemin ruffled her hair and then ran back to put back the first aid kit. Eun Hye gulps and places her hand over her beating chest. Minho looked at her and smile.

“So…” Minho scooted closer to her so he can able to whisper “you like Taeminnie?” Eun Hye whipped her head to her oppa and shook her head, Minho chuckles and pinches her cheek “you youngster, I know okay? So don’t worry, I’ll help you by ending your love game”

“But oppa” Eun Hye lowered her head and fiddled with her fingers “if I end this game, we’ll not going to do what we do when we’re playing the game… you know what I mean?” Minho nodded and she continues “you’re right, I do lo- I mean like Taemin oppa, but… we’re together because of that game, I want to lose and let Taemin oppa win and if I do, we’ll separate and act like strangers again”

Minho looked deeply inside those sincere eyes and he knows what she meant. He know how she felt, he knows, because why? It’s also happening to him and Krystal. Minho is once called a noona killer, he flirt, he kisses, he hugs, and he broke hearts. Then, an angle came to his life, he fell in love, Krystal told him that they’ll play a game and it’s ‘Our Love Game’ just like Eun Hye and Taemin are playing now. Day by Day, he’ll deeply fall in love with her, but, Krystal want to play that game because she want to get close with Eun Hye and the other f(x), she want to humiliate girls, she want to steal girl’s boy friend. But in Eun Hye’s case, she dislikes Eun Hye, she doesn’t know why but she really didn’t like Eun Hye for some reason. After several months, she got in the f(x)’s group, first she planned to steal Victoria’s boy friend, then she planned to humiliate both Sulli and Luna, she didn’t want to interfere Amber because she’s afraid of her then the last target is Eun Hye, she planned to just make her unconscious by drowning her and at the same day, Minho confess.

“Oppa…” Minho snapped back to the reality “my dance class teacher called me that… I got accepted to the Paris dance academy and I… need to go back to Paris” Minho’s eyes widened.

“What did you just say?!”