Flashback Part 1

Our Love Game

 

It was Sunday morning, the windy but sunny morning. Eun Hye slowly opens her eyes and smile as the first thing she saw is the one she love. That cute eyes, cute nose, and cute lips and...Cute drool at the corner of his lip. She giggles and softly wipes the drool with her tissue. Just then, a soft smile appears on her face recalling yesterday.

*I couldn’t believe that silly game is our fate game* she smiles *maybe, it is a fate that I went back to Korea just to meet my soul mate and play a game with him*

And now here she is, sleeping with her one and only boy friend. The boy she just plays with a silly game and also the boy that makes her smile every single day.

“Morning” his deep husky morning call voice making Eun Hye’s heart beat fast. He slowly hugged her small waist and plant a sweet kiss on her lips “I miss you” he pouted and slowly open his eyes. Eun Hye chuckles and gently taps his nose.

“Taemin oppa, I was here the whole night with you” she giggles and Taemin smirk, a naughty smirk.

“Maybe I should just strip down and-“

“Stop it Taemin oppa, just sleep together and that’s enough” Eun Hye frowned “you’re such a ert guy, just wait till we’re married or something”

“Aish, but it will take five years!” he pouted.

“Then I’ll just marry with Zelo or Sungjong oppa, they’re not ert like you” Eun Hye stuck her tongue out to him and Taemin gaped at her.

“NO WAY! YOU’RE FOREVER MINE! MINE! MINE!!” He began to hugs her tightly and securely as if someone will take her away from him. Eun Hye laughs, knowing that he do care about her.

“Stop hugging my little sister bro” Minho barge in and pulled Eun Hye away from Taemin. Taemin stood up and pull Eun Hye back “my little sister” Minho pull back but Taemin also pull her back.

“Uhh, guys” Eun Hye looked at both of them and the look of their eyes are in fire “umm, my arms”

“No, Eun Hye is mine”

“But my little sister is mine!”

They kept pulling Eun Hye and she began to feels dizzy. “GUYS, THAT ARE IT, I’M GOING TO HEAD OUT!” Eun Hye pulled her poor arms and stormed out of the house. She doesn’t care about what she’s wearing now, she just need fresh air.

As she went out, she bumps to someone. The figure fell down and Eun Hye was surprise. She immediately wants to help the poor guy but stop realizing who it was.

“K-Krystal” she whisper, Krystal looked up and saw Eun Hye, her eyes softened and what surprise Eun Hye more was Krystal, her ex best friend, hugged her.

“I’m sorry, E-Eun Hye-ah… I’m really am” Krystal cried. Eun Hye want to hug her back but the problem is she can’t trust her because what have she done to Eun Hye in the past.

“What do you want?” Eun Hye asked, holding back her tears. She remembered the past with the complete F(X) members hanging out happily with her. “Do you want Taemin oppa? How many time do I have to tell you Krystal Jung, he’s-“

“No, Eun Hye. I want to meet you; I want to say I’m sorry to you because I just realizing something” Krystal broke the hug and tears streaming down her beautiful face, “I realize that, I just got jealous that my unnie, Jessica, stole my boy friend, Lee Donghae. They dated happily at the America leaving me in pain, that’s when I started to become a ”

Eun Hye could see the sincere in her eyes, she could also see the sadness.

“I went to Korea with my mom when my parent divorce. Then I went to this school that changed my life. I met your brother, I met you, I met SHINee and also I met F(X). I was envy of you that’s why I was jealous when Minho oppa spend his time more with you than me. I hated you, I hated everyone, but now I just realize”

“That you’re a just confused? You hurt me… unnie. You hurt the other f(x) unnie… how could-“

“That I’m not myself, when I was doing the bad things; I remembered my sister and her boy friend. But honestly, you’re an amazing friend… and Minho oppa… I… realize that I love him, I do love him”

Eun Hye couldn’t hold back, she couldn’t hold back the tears inside her eyes. They started to running down her cheeks and hugged Krystal.

“I knew it, I knew you have soft side of you Krystal unnie”

“So, you really do love me?” a voice asked, both the girls turned around and saw Minho standing beside Taemin “Krystal, you really love me?” Krystal slowly nodded and Minho could feel his heart beat fast as she nodded. Minho immediately ran to her and gave her a bear hug. “I LOVE YOU TOO!”

“Let start over again” Krystal said as Minho set her down, she held out her hand and smile “Annyeong! I’m Krystal Jung” Minho chuckles and holds her hand.

“I’ m Choi Minho, let’s go on a date”

“Omo, it’s too early and I really don’t know you” Krystal joke and caused Taemin, Eun Hye and Minho laughs. Minho pulled her and their face was inches away.

“No need to know me because I know that you’re my soul mate” he said, Krystal smile and then they pull in a passionate kiss. Taemin closed Eun Hye’s eyes with his hand. *Eww, get a room* they both thought.