New Friend

Our Love Game

 

Eun Hye POV

I helped Sungjong up and he smile at me.

“So, are you still my girl friend?” he asked me and I turned pink. That topic again, I’m so tired. I smile and shook my head.

“I’m not, but we still be friend right?” I said, expecting a sad expression of his but it’s the other way around, he was happy and his eyes were sparkling with delight.

“Of course, I really love to be your friend!” he cheered and hugged me tightly, sometimes, Sungjong is so cute and I want to keep him “my best friend!” he said happily. Aigoo, this child makes me want to keep him so badly. T.T

I patted his back and then that’s when I saw him, Taemin. He was wearing a sorry expression on his face. I have to be honest with you, all of this scene make me thinking of him, him the one that been called Playboy of the school. His face, his sweet scene and his voice, I missed them, even if we don’t see each other for just one hour.

Taemin slowly approaches us and Sungjong hides behind me. Taemin rubbed the back of his neck and shyly smile.

“Sungjong-ah, I’m sorry” he said and Sungjong flinch. Did he just say sorry? “I’m sorry for humiliating you, I’m sorry Eun Hye-ah, for kissing you, I’m just… sorry” with that, he walked away but I stopped him by grabbing his wrist. What did I just do?!

Taemin POV

It was pretty embarrassing saying sorry to Sungjong in front of Eun Hye but I was feeling guilty. I walked away after I apologize them but someone stopping me. I turned around and it was Eun Hye, holding my wrist.

She looked away and I was confused “d-do you want to grab some food with us?” she asked and I looked at Sungjong, he shrugged. I smile and nodded. She then let go of my wrist. I can’t help but feel disappointed when she let go of me.

“Come on, my treat” she said and Sungjong and I followed her to the cafeteria.

No One POV

The three of them walked in the cafeteria and as soon as they stepped the floor to the cafeteria, the whole school fill with rumors, and the three of them sigh. They walked at the empty table and sat down, they didn’t know that seven figures are watching them, closely.

“Hyung… is this good idea?”

“Hey, don’t you trust me?”

“Besides, you trick us on the Halloween day before we leave… we only trust your chicken”

“I don’t trust his chicken”

“Shut giant freak”

“Diva, my boy friend”

 “Eww”

Eun Hye excuses herself to order, leaving Taemin and Sungjong. They awkwardly sitting there, saying nothing. Taemin and Sungjong are staring at each other.

“Do you love Eun Hye?” Taemin suddenly broke the awkward silent in the air and Sungjong shook his head.

“I don’t love her, but I like her. I want to ask you, do you love Eun Hye?” Sungjong asked back and Taemin froze *do I love Eun Hye?* “I heard the both of you playing a game, what’s that… ‘Our Love Game’… right? But as I observe you… you seem to fall for her first… didn’t you, Lee Taemin?” Taemin kept silent and he looked away from Sungjong’s smirk.

“I take that as a yes” he smile and pat Taemin’s shoulder “I’ll help you bro”

“Help what?” Eun Hye came from nowhere asked them and Taemin startled “why are you helping Taemin, Sungjong oppa?” she asked again, clueless. Sungjong smile and shook his head. Eun Hye pouted and both of the boys chuckles at her cuteness. *Eun Hye helped me getting my revenge and now, I’m helping them together* Sungjong thought.