Watching Drama

Our Love Game

 

Eun Hye POV

I heard someone’s voice in the bathroom and I woke up. I’m still lying down on my bed. Curious, I started to listen the voice and it’s some kind of familiar. Wait, it can’t be… Taemin? I close my eyes when I heard the door of the bathroom click open.

“Aah, that’s warm shower ever!” he chirped and went out. I couldn’t believe this; Taemin is showering in Minho oppa’s room? What happen to his ‘own’ bathroom? I pretend to sleep and took a little peek. I saw Taemin shirtless and the towel is around his waist. My cheeks are heat up and I closed my eyes once more. My pure eyes now witnessing a half boy.

I sat up when he closed the door. I sigh and looked at the clock beside the table bed. “Oh” I said as I saw a bowl of soup on the table. *He cooks for me? Aww, sweet, I think Taemin should join the drama club* I taste the soup. Whoa, it’s yummy even though it’s cold. Taemin is a good cooker.

I stood up and made my way down the stairs. I saw Taemin at the couch watching the famous, ‘Boy Over Flower’ Drama. I knew the story already. I watch it with Amber unnie like a dozen of times! The story is about a girl who’s been chasing by this two boys from a group called F4. The girl had a crush on the white boy but hate the curly hair boy. The curly boy wants to make the girl love him but little did he know he’s in love with her. The white boy also found out that he’s in love with the same girl. The curly hair boy plays with her and slowly, she found herself falling for the curly hair boy. The white boy choosing friend over love and in the end the curly hair boy got the girl he want and the girl remain friend with the white boy.

Yeah, I know, you realize that I put the ‘curly hair boy’ and the ‘white boy’ it’s because that’s the nicknames Amber and I gave. Hehee, back to the story, so, why Taemin watch the drama? Is he planning to fallow what they do in drama?! Aigoo, if he does, he’s stupid.

I threw myself to the couch and sat beside him. Taemin looked at me up and down. “You have a fever, go rest” he said and I shook my head “Bored, huh?” he asked and I nodded. He pat his laps “Here, lie down and watch this drama with me” he smirk “or I’ll lie down on your laps” he wiggles his brows to me and I made a disgust look. I sigh and gave up. I lie down on his laps and watch the drama with him. I swear I can feel the smirk on his face. “That’s right, you’re a good girl friend” I heard he said. I rolled my eyes and watch the drama. Soon, I felt my eyes are getting heavy and fall asleep on his laps.

Amber POV

I kiss Key a good bye and went inside Minho’s car. “Hurry, I want to check Eun Hye” I said and he nodded. He starts the engine and zoomed to his house. I-want-to-puke!

We arrived at his house and my face is pale. Damn you Minho. I walked behind Minho like a dead zombie. He opens the door and gasped. I was so curious and peered over his shoulder. He’s freaking tall! But still, I manage to see what happening. Oh, Eun Hye is sleeping on the pretty boy’s laps and the pretty boy is sleeping with her and… Oh MY GOD! I ran to them and was about to shook them to wake up but Minho grabbed my arms to prevent me to kick that pretty boy’s .

“Shh, I think this is the part of the game, okay? Chill bro” Minho made a face and I stuck my tongue out to him. He chuckles and went inside his bedroom. I watch Eun Hye and then to the pretty boy, ehem, Taemin. So, the play a game called ‘Our Love Game’ for me, it’s kind of childish but then its fun too. I want to look at Taemin’s face when he broke up with her. I bet it’s the same face as he broken hundreds of girl’s heart.

My stomach is making noise since I’m hungry. I made my way to the kitchen and was greet by thousands of packet of soups on the flour. Seriously, this dude.