Stay like this

Our Love Game

 

No One POV

“Good Morning~” Minho sang as he went downstairs to meet Taemin and Eun Hye in the kitchen. Taemin and Eun Hye turned at the same time and saw Minho’s hair is in a mess because of that night.

“Seriously, hyung” Taemin made a face as he put down a plate in front of Eun Hye and she thanked him “you NEED to shower”

“Hey! I have showered okay?!” Minho pouted and sat down next to his dearest dongsaeng “you both lucky that I’m nice, if not, I’ll just let you two sleeping at the garden without blanket” he mumbles but Eun Hye could hear him, she chuckles and hugged his arm.

“Oppa~ Thank for not letting us freeze cold at the garden by giving us blanket” Eun Hye put on her sweet smile but Minho is still sulking, Eun Hye doesn’t have any choice but to give him her ultimate weapon “oppa~” Eun Hye bring her fist to her cheeks and Minho close his eyes tight not wanting to see the… “Buing~ Buing~”

“Arasseo, you win!” Minho gave up and pouted “you always do that” Eun Hye giggles and smack his arm playfully, Taemin smile and began to munch down his food as he watch an interesting fight scene of a brother and sister.

Just then, the door bell rang. Eun Hye stood up and went to answer the door. She twists the knob and put on her best to smile.

“He-“she stopped when she saw the visitor “y-you, how do you know where our house located” Eun Hye gritted her teeth and tighten her grip to the door the knob.

“Hey, chill, I just want to visit Taemin oppa” Krystal rolled her eyes and was about to step in the house, but Eun Hye didn’t let her too “what are you doing? I’m the visitor here”

“No, you’re not, stay away from MY family from now on Krystal Jung” Eun Hye stuck her tongue out and slammed the door shut. *There, that should learn the trick* Eun Hye then went back to the kitchen to meet her new family.

“W- You ate my food oppa!” Eun Hye just realize her food is not there when she sat on her usual seat, she turn her head to Minho’s direction and Minho was whistling all look like innocent “OPPA!” Eun Hye shout then Minho break into a grin, he wink and ran to his room.

“Don’t worry about food Eun” Taemin smile and gave her a plate for her breakfast “I made an extra for you” he wink and sat down next to her.

“Your nice oppa” Eun Hye smile and began to munch down her food, Taemin watched her with a smile on his face *would my wish come true? That one day, this game is over and we’ll be together*

“Hurry up, we’re late for school!” Minho called from upstairs and Eun Hye began to speeds up, she chokes on the food and Taemin was panic. He ran to fill a glass of water for Eun Hye and he gave the glass to her, Eun Hye grabbed the glass and gulps it down at once.

“Again, thank you” she smile and Taemin gladly smile back *if the game moves on, we’re still together… like this, please, let the game move on so we can be together* Eun Hye thought as she stares at Taemin’s eyes.

“Yah, guys, HURRY!”

The two of them went hurriedly upstairs to change their attire and showered, after they finished in just ten minutes, they went downstairs and went out from the house. Minho eyed them and shrugged,

“I guess we need fresh air” Minho smile and took Eun Hye’s hand “let the new day begin!” he cheered and Eun Hye chuckles, then, she felt her something on the other hand, she looked down and saw that a hand was holding her hand, she looked up to see Taemin smiling don’t to her.

“You didn’t mind if I hold your hand, right?” he asked and you shook your head, he pinched your cheeks and swing your arm as you, Minho and him went walk to the school.

*I wish we could just stay like this*