Flashback Part 2

Our Love Game

 

Grey and Italic = Flashback 

Black and solid = Present (I don't know how to spell! XD)

Luna taps her chin and looked up at the sky. “Hm… what’s next?” she turns to her left and found you again “hello! Want to find out more?” she giggles “well then, sit back and relax and do please enjoy the flashback!”

After one week of confession. Taemin and Eun Hye is officially a couple also the noona killer Minho and Krystal. F(X) and SHINee forgive Krystal because they too believe that Krystal have a soft side of her. Victoria literally giving her a big gigantic hug to Krystal and in the end, SHINee, F(X) and Eun Hye form a great sweet group hugs.

“Eun Hye~” someone sang and gave her a back hug. Eun Hye giggles and spun around to face him. No, not Taemin, it’s her best friend and fake ex boy friend, Sungjong. He just came back from the fifth companies to audition to be an idol but unfortunately, he got rejected and he needs a comfort from his best friend, Eun Hye.

“Do you got it this time, Sungjong oppa?” Eun Hye asked, but then she knew the answer when she saw that sad eyes. Sungjong bitterly smile to her and kiss her forehead.

“No, I don’t and now I want to give up-“

“NO, DON’T YOU DARE GIVING UP OPPA!” Eun Hye suddenly burst. Sungjong raises his brows to her sudden act. Honestly, she doesn’t like people who giving up their dreams that easily. She wants her oppa to reach his dream to be an Idol and she’ll help him no matter what because she’s nice…duh~

“But Eun Hye, I’m tired” Sungjong pouted “I go here and there and everywhere, you know… I’m really… sad”

Eun Hye calms herself down and patted Sungjong’s head. “Don’t give up oppa” she said to him “I’ll help you”

“How?” he asked. A smile form on Eun Hye’s face and then she taps her head.

“You’ll see”

- - - - - -

“Wollim Entertainment” Sungjong whispered as he read the paper that Eun Hye just gave him “sounds interesting”

“I know right?!” Eun Hye happily jump up and down “for me, it’s sound weird at first but then, as I read it, it’s not  that bad at all”

Sungjong looked at Eun Hye and softened. “You’re so sweet Eun Hye” he whispered as he caressed her soft cheeks. Eun Hye reddened but then, someone just slaps Sungjong’s hand away from Eun Hye.

“Don’t touch my wife” he hissed. Eun Hye rolled her eyes while Sungjong chuckles.

“Remind me, why you’re coming with us Taemin oppa?”  

“You don’t want me here?” Taemin pouted. He crossed his arms over his chest and sulk “I’m your boy friend, I’ll go anywhere you go”

“PSH” Eun Hye stuck her tongue out to him “you said that for million girls when you’re a player. Don’t expect me to melt to your cheesy line”

“Hey, hey, it is WHEN I’m a player but NOW I’m your boy friend”

“Stop pouting and drink your banana milk, Lee Taemin!”

“And you stop holding Sungjong hand and hold my hand, Choi Eun Hye!”

The two of them kept arguing and Sungjong found it cute. Sungjong looked over at Eun Hye and smile softly. *I wish I was in Taemin’s position now. I would kiss her, hug her and…* he looked down on his hand and found out that Eun Hye is still holding his hand *Hold her soft small hand*

“Stop looking at my yeobo, Sungjong!” Taemin growled.

“Stop yelling at poor Sungjong oppa” Eun Hye hugged his arm and pouted “I bet I’ll just marry Sungjong oppa and-“

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

Luna sigh and rubbed her head “I think I’m feeling dizzy- oh, hello!” she weakly wave at you and smile “I’m really sorry, I just feeling dizzy right now”

“Let me help you unnie~” Sulli skip to her and sat beside Luna “I’ll continue the flashback, go and have fun with Onew oppa” Sulli tease.

“Y-Yah, how do you know about me and Onew oppa?” Sulli ignore her question and softly push her to Onew’s direction.

“Hello! I’ll continue the flashback, okay, you know that Taemin oppa screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO because Eun Hye said that she prefer marrying Sungjong and not him and you all knew that it’s just to tease poor Taemin oppa” Sulli shook her head and smile “let’s continue!”

- - - - - - - -

Because here is midnight and I’m pretty tired right now. *sigh* I’ll continue tomorrow! And I’m going to post the new story! Bye. *waves*

Okay, I just want to say I’M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY BECAUSE MY FREAKING CAHRGER IS NOT WORKING AND NOW GONE MISSING AND MY FREAKING PENDRIVE JUST BETRAYED ME! I’m so mad and sad at the same time.

But the good news is that I’m going to post the new story later or tomorrow, like I said at above, its midnight here and I’m pretty tired right now. T.T bye!