The beach Part 2

Our Love Game

Taemin POV

“WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING IN MALSH RESH LOOM?!” Eun Hye covered my mouth and took a peek at the outside. She sigh in relief and that’s mean Krystal is nowhere to be found but why did she choose male rest room?! She innocently looked at me while I narrowed my eyes.

“Look, the only place she won’t search is here, you don’t have to worry anyway, I’ve been in male restroom with Minho oppa, when I want to ‘emergency’ my oppa have no choice to stop the car and when we’re in this small shop, the female restroom is so damn dirty but the male is clean, weird huh? And I have no choice to pee there- Oops, I just say pee” she smile at me and patted my head like a dog. I pouted and then smirk. I took a quick peck to her lips and she froze immediately.

“So, are we going out or what? Are you planning on spying boys peeing here” I smirk at her and she made a face, pissed. I chuckle at her pissed face because it was so CUTE. Why does she have to be cute? I held out my hand but she just walked pass me. As she passes me, her long brownish silky hair brush to my face, I took a deep breath to smell her hair. Strawberry, I smile and walked with her and held her hand.

We arrived at the picnic place and fortunately KRYSTAL IS NOT HERE, WOHOO!! I secretly celebrate in my mind, hey, I want some time with my girl friend, okay? We sat down on the mat and the first thing Vic, Sulli and Luna do is, checking Eun Hye.

“Are you okay?”

“DID that hurt you?”

“So, how’s your adventure with your boyfriend?”

All heads turn to Luna and she smile innocently. “You don’t have to pretend, I saw everything okay?” she smirks and drank a glass of water. Eun Hye and I blushed. *Yeah, our honeymoon is in the male restroom* I thought. “Wait, where’s Minho, Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Amber unnie?” Eun Hye asked and that time I just realize that Vic, Sulli, Luna, Eun Hye and I are the only group sitting on our mat.

“They’re just buying some extra foods and items to play and plus, Jonghyun is tricking Krystal” Vic said. *How?* I asked in my mind. As if Vic has the same kind of power like Minho hyung, it always creep me out, they’re reading our mind!! “You’ll see how he tricked” she smiled.

Amber POV

We were walking in the chicken restaurant with Key and Onew. While Minho and Jonghyun are buying the items for playing, well, Jonghyun successfully kicked out Krystal by giving her a wrong note from Taemin and it’s so FUNNY.

“Twelve pieces of chickens, please” Onew politely smile at the cashier and the cashier smiles back “Oh, and add some six pieces too- OW!” he was whispering and obviously I heard it. Damn this man is a chicken maniac! “Okay, okay. Just twelve” he pouted when I smacked his head. I smile and patted his head.

Key is seeing the scene and got jealous. Okay, this is bad because the diva will comes out any minute now, I have to hurry! As if I was going to deactivate a bomb, I ran panic to Key and hugged him. “Do. Not. Explode. Many people are here” I hissed and I could feel that he’s smirking. *Oh, no* the next thing I know is, he’s carrying me on his shoulder! “PUT ME DOWN!!”

“Not until you kiss me and my jealousy is calming down” I stared at him in disbelief “Bye Onew hyung, we’ll be waiting!” Key waved and went out. I saw Onew is waving back and waiting for the chicken. *Oh, Key, you’re dead*