A walk with him Part 2

Our Love Game

 

Taemin POV

We’re walking and walk hand in hand. I’m bored. Oh, there’s a playground over there! I dragged her to the playground and I push her to the swing to sit down. Okay, listen boys and girls, you’re going to see, (Read XD) the romantic way to make the girl fall in love with me just for a second.

“What are you doing Taemin?” she asked me but I ignore her. I push the swing with her gently first and she quickly holds her grip so she won’t fall. “Y-yah, don’t” she said with her shaking voice. What’s up with her? I thought she would like ‘YEAH, TAEMIN GO FASTER!! HIGHER!!’ and then I push her faster and then she fall and then I catch her and then we kissed and then she admit she loves me and then the game over. That’s my romantic scene but why on earth does this girl want to stop?

“T-Taemin, don’t. I-I warn you” she said again and closed her eyes. Oh, so she’s afraid of height, eh? I smirk and push her harder. She screams “NO, DON’T. DON’T!” she cover her eyes with her hand and what the hell? She jump and landed hard on the cement ground. I ran to her and check her if she okay.

She was sobbing in pain or what? I was worried. I cupped her face and she pushed me. Like WHAT THE HELL? “You shouldn’t push me high, Taemin. I might DIE” she emphasize the word die and I was confused. She might have living in a hard past. I held out my hand and she looked away.

“Give me your hand, I’ll carry you home since you jump from the swing, your ankle might be hurt” I heard she’s scoffing. “Please, I’m sorry okay. Just get on my back” I bent down and I know she hesitate to climb on my back. “Please” I plead once more. This is the first time I said please to a girl other than my hyungs. She finally gets on my back and I carry her, piggy back.

Eun Hye POV

The swing made my stupid memory came back. Ugh, stop it. It’s extremely hurt. I don’t think twice and I jump from the swing. I lightly sobbed. Not because of the pain, but I had this stupid hurtful past.

Taemin offered me to carry me home. I scoff; he’s the one who push me on the swing. What’s his trying, huh? Kill me? I didn’t have a choice since my ankle is injured. I climbed on his slim body and shocked that he manages to carry my body. I hope I’m not heavy. Hey, what am I thinking? I bet his back hurt in the morning. I giggle as I imagine how he’s going to walk tomorrow.

“Don’t worry, even though I’m slim, I have muscle too you know. My back won’t hurt” he said as if he read my mind. Yah, Lee Taemin, are you by any chance learning to read others mind from my brother?

I hugged his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. The last thing I knew is I fell asleep.

Minho POV

OH MY GOD, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU CHOI EUN HYE!! I search down and low and what do I found? NOTHING! I’m freaking panicked now. I was sleeping and woke up suddenly. I looked at my side but there’s no one. I looked at my clock and was shock it was midnight and MY LITTLE SIS IS NOT HERE!!

I pulled my hairs frustrated. Where are you?

Just then, there’s a bell rang. I run to the door and found Taemin carrying someone on his back. I took a peek and was surprise that it was Eun Hye. I sigh in relief and shot a look at Taemin. “Where are you guys going just now?” I asked him like a worried umma.

Taemin ignore me and went inside my bedroom. I follow him and watch him neatly place my little sister on my bed. Oh, she’s sleeping. I smile at the angelic face of her. “Hyung, where the first aid kit, I’m sure it’s here” he asked me and I was confused. Why would he want…? IS EUN HYE HURT? I ran to Eun Hye and check if there’s an injury. My eyes caught the bruised on her ankle.

“She jump from the swing and injured her ankle” Taemin said as he bent down and gently pick up my little sister’s left feet. Swing, swing… I knew it. The past is still following her.

“I heard that you two played a game” I asked him as soon as he finished treated my Eun Hye. “Why did you agree?”

Taemin shrugged “I thought it would be fun and I don’t want to lose either, so I agree with it” he casually said “and hyung, did something happened in her past” he suddenly pulled up this question. I was uncomfortable and froze there. He sighs “forget it, I’ll just ask her”

“No, don’t ask her” I stopped him. “She’ll going to be hurt, I’ll tell you” I dragged him to the kitchen and held my breath. “It was her past following her; she had this sad and hurt past”