Sleep... AGAIN

Our Love Game

 

Minho POV

It’s Saturday morning. Yeah, no school, no class, no annoying teachers and mostly NO GIRLS FOLLOWING ME!! Relax in the bed with my still sleeping little sister. Aww, she’s cute. Damn, she’s cute. I was staring at her face and chuckles as I saw she’s drooling. I took a handkerchief and wipe the drool away. Aigoo, she’s still the girl I know.

Just as I finished wiping her drool, there’s a knock. I said come in and reveal Taemin. He was in his hair bed again. “Amber is here, she’s searching for Eun Hye” he said and I nodded. I went out and past him. I looked behind and saw he went inside. I swear Taemin if you do badly on my sister I’ll cut your neck off with my butcher knife, friend or not.

I saw Amber sitting on the couch, eating chips. “Oh, you’re here?”  I said and she looked up “you’re searching Eun Hye? She’s still sleeping” I explain to her, and she make an ‘o’ shape with .

Taemin POV

I went inside as Minho’s room and closed the door behind me. I saw her on the bed and I approach her. I was lazy to go back in my room, don’t blame me; my room is downstairs while Minho hyung is up. It’s tiring, you know.

I lie down beside her and stare at her face. Angelic, cute, peaceful face ever, my lips form into a smile. Wait, am I falling for her? No, no. I’m not falling for her, but may I ask, since I don’t know what love is, I want to ask, why my heart beat fast when I’m with her? Why I saw fireworks when I kissed her? Why I feel worried when he avoids me? Tell me, is this love? Ugh, no, Lee Taemin is not falling with her.

I closed my eyes slowly and my hands automatically trailed around her little waist. I pulled her close and I could feel my heart is beating and I can feel warm. She’s still sleeping and I smile. Now, sleep.

Amber POV

I was sitting on the couch with Minho. We’re watching a drama and its .

“How’s Key?” he asked suddenly. I gave him a confused look. He shrugged “anyway, why are you here?” he asked me a stupid question again. I sigh and rolled my eyes, why is my friend is an idiot?

“You should check Eun Hye up” I said and he rush to his room. That’s it, I follow him behind also.

He opens the door slowly then gasps. He closed the door quickly. “Why?” I asked him, he opens the door again for me to see and I was shocked. Taemin and Eun Hye are sleeping together… AGAIN! And this time is on bed. Oh, boy, you just crossed the line.

Minho pulled me back by pulling my back color. “No, idiot, if like this, Eun Hye will definitely make Taemin fall for her” He said and I was catching and air to cool me down. I nodded slowly and walked back downstairs to watch the soap operas. Yeah, lame but it cools me down.