A day without you Part 2

Our Love Game

 

Taemin POV

I came across my locker and saw a note. I pick it up and read it. After I read it, I scoff and threw it away, want to know who that is from? Krystal Jung.

‘Dear Lee Taemin oppa,

Annyeong, this is me Krystal. Your one and only lovely girl friend (; hehee, I LOOOOOVEEEEE YOU, if you love me back, meet me at the roof top.

Lots of love from your beautiful future wife, Krystal :D’

It gave me shiver. I went to meet Sungjong at the garden along with the others. If Eun Hye is here with me, I would . I smile but faded when I saw the outside raining. Wherever you are now Eun Hye, don’t get wet, you’ll get a fever.

Eun Hye POV

I took a taxi and went to the small hospital where my cousin stays. I walked in the building and smell the air. Hospital smell, ugh, always hate it.

“Hello, can you tell me where the room of Dongho is staying?” I asked the lady on the counter. She batted her fake long eyelashes to me and gave me a disgust face “I know I’m soak wet now, please, I need to meet him”

“If you want to meet Dongho oppa, you better dry up first, he’s going to be sick by you!” she made a face and I cursed under my breath. You’re way older than Dongho oppa ahjumma!

“Just tell me the number” I hissed and she gritted her teeth. She told me the room rudely and I didn’t thank her. So what, she’s older than me but her attitude is so… ugh! Gave me no mood, Eww

I knock on the door and went in. There, a handsome boy standing in front of the window staring above the sky wearing a pink sweatshirt and a tie.

“Dongho oppa” I said and he turned around. He smiles at me and open his arms. I ran to his arms and hugged him tightly.

“You visit me” he whispered and hugs me back. I nodded and hold in my tears. “I miss you dongsaeng-ah, where have you been, I’ve learn to walk two years back you know, you’re the main reason why I want to walk back”

“P-Please oppa, don’t recall the past, its hurt” I sniffle and he chuckles. He then nodded and let me go “I’m sorry for not being the first person to see you walking, now I’m the one who made you stayed in this hospital for three years. I’m so sorry” that’s it, I can’t hold it in anymore, my tears running on my cheeks and I was sobbing hard “I-if it wasn’t for my f-foolishness, you wouldn’t s-stay in this b-building oppa. You would wandering around at S-Seoul not B-Busan”

“No Eun Hye, you were wrong” he said and I stopped. He put two fingers under my chin and lifts my head up to fix his eye level to me “you’re the reason why I want to walk again, you’re the reason why I sing and dance, you’re the only reason why I love me favorite cousin”

“Oppa” I hugged him back and he laugh

“Now help me something” his voice turns into a serious one.

“What? Anything”

“Help me getting out of this hospital! This nurse is so flirting on me!” he joked and I laugh “there you go, smile like the old Eun Hye I know” I nodded and took his hand “I’ll pack some things” he said and I helped him.

Taemin POV

Roses are red, Violets are blue, where are you Eun Hye-ah, I’m here missing you.

“Yah, cheer up, Eun Hye will be back any time now” Sungjong said and nudges me. I pouted and he chuckles “sometimes, I wish I was born first” and that, I knock his head.

“Oh, isn’t that Eun Hye?” Amber suddenly pointed at the outside gate of our school. Minho hyung suddenly brighten up when he saw a figure wearing a pink sweatshirt and HE WAS HOLDING HAND WITH EUN HYE!! Oh god, I said keep Eun Hye save not finding my replacement!

“Hey guys, I said I’m absent but I couldn’t believe I have times to attend school” she said and smiles brightly. I frowned when I saw the guy STILL holding her hand.

“Minho hyung~” he sang and Minho ran to him. GIVING HIM A HUG SPIN, ONLY I, LEE TAEMIN AM THE ONLY PERSON MINHO HYUNG GIVING THE FAMOUS HUG SPIN! DON’T YOU KNOW THAT WE’RE THE FAMOUS BOYXBOY COUPLE (Although I don’t like it) WE ARE THE FAMOUS DAMN 2MIN!!!

But then, Eun Hye smile. “Eun Hye-ah” she turned around when I called her. AAH, without her a day makes me insane!

“Yeah?” she asked.

I answer her with a hug; she was surprise at first but hugged me back. “I miss you”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, so you guys can smell the ending already? Wow, just wow, I cannot believe your sense of smelling is so strong! Okay, get back to this note. This story is going to an end, ^^ I would like to thank you all for your support and kindness. Lol, okay, I'm going to write a B.A.P fic again! Wohoo! For my favorite reader, iBABYz. It's also a MYNAME fiction. ^^ I hope we'll be meeting at the other fic and if you are kind (of course you aree) read my other fics. Thank you! :D