A day without you Part 1

Our Love Game

 

The Next Day

No One POV

After the sport day event, days began to back to normal as always.

“Taemin!” well, for someone, days began to different for them.

Sungjong ran to Taemin and was panting of all the running. Taemin looked at him and chuckles; he gave Sungjong a bottle of water and a small towel.

“Late again, I see” Taemin laugh at Sungjong’s pout and patted his head.

“Where’s Eun Hye? she called me for three times”

Taemin raise his brows to him. He couldn’t believe that Eun Hye called Sungjong three times while Eun Hye just call him for… none. Taemin checked his phone and it was still none. He decided to call for Eun Hye but his phone rang.

*Eun?* he thought and picked it up.

“Yah, where are you?” Taemin asked and he could hear Eun Hye sighing on the other line “we live in the same house but why didn’t I see you, huh? You know, our game isn’t over yet”

“Will you shut up for awhile?” Eun Hye hissed and Taemin froze “I was visiting someone important here, so please, just shut up, did Minho oppa tell you?”

Taemin tilt his head in confusion and in the same time Minho came up to them. He was wearing a simple black shirt, jeans and shoes. He was frowning and an uncomfortable aura around him.

“He’s going to tell you, okay? Bye” with that, she hung up and leaving the confused Taemin.

“Hyung, why is Eun Hye didn’t attend school today?” Taemin asked Minho and he frown “who is she visiting?”

“She’s visiting umma and appa at cemetery at Busan and she’s going to visit our cousin” Minho weakly smile and walked away with a gloomy aura following him.

Taemin made a face knowing that Eun Hye will go far away from Seoul, but hearing her parents past away, he feel sad. Sungjong knew how it feel because both of his parents also gone, but he kept on smiling after the death of them because he want to show how strong he is but deep inside, he still heartbroken.

The bell rang and it’s time for them to go to their own classes. *Eun, wherever you are, well, I think you’re in Busan now, please, please be safe, I’m worried* Taemin went to his class and to his seat. He glances at his side and it was empty.

Eun Hye POV

I left the house earlier than Taemin and Minho oppa hoping the train didn’t leave me. It was the day that my appa died and also the day that umma suicide a year after my appa died.

As the train go, the rain started to pour. Just my luck, I stare at the black sky. Wait, I have to call Taemin oppa first. I dial his number and he was questioning me, I hissed in annoyance but remain calm. I told him that Minho oppa will tell him, why I absent.

The train stopped at Busan and I smell the air. Same as old days, I guess. I walk and walk till I reach the dark cemetery where both of my parents buried. I approach where my appa buried and kneel down.

“Appa…” I whisper “it’s me, Eun Hye, I missed you appa and I’m so sorry for not visiting you for the past three years” I said while cleaning the place where he buried. A tear escape from my eye and I quickly wipe it. I don’t want my appa seeing me crying.

“You know appa, I have to be honest, and this year is very interesting year” I smile to myself as I remember the first met with Taemin oppa “should I tell you my story?” as if my appa hear my question, the wind blew and my tears dried up. How I wish you were here appa.

“I met this boy” I started “he was rather interesting appa. everyone said that he’s a heartbreaker and a playboy. He wants to play with me and be his girl friend, at first I reject but he annoyed me and I accept him but with a challenge, I call it a love game, ‘our love game’” I smile weakly and switch my gaze to umma, where she buried.

“Umma, please forgive me” I then stood up. Bow my head and walked out from the cemetery, not looking back. Now, I have to visit my one and only cousin.

Taemin POV

It feels so lonely without Eun Hye besides me. I can’t see her concentration face anymore, her smile and her nod every time she understood the teacher. Eun Hye, please hurry, I missed you so much. I mean it.

The bell rang and it’s time for launch, wow, I cannot believe I just stared at the blank paper for two and a half hour. I packed my things and walked out the class. Eun Hye, I missed you. Without you in a day, is like a day without rain. Okay, not Salena Gomez song. T.T