Wish

Our Love Game

 

No One POV

Early on the morning, Eun Hye woke up and found herself sleeping on Taemin’s shoulder. *Where am I?* she looked around and finally realize that they’re sleeping at Minho’s garden. She smile to herself remembering that night they all shared together except for no Luna, Sulli, Victoria, Onew, Jonghyun and Sungjong.

“Hey” a husky deep voice called, Eun Hye looked up to see Taemin’s cute sleepy face “you’re awake, are you hungry? Let’s eat breakfast together” he smile and slowly stood up. Eun Hye chuckles when Taemin offered his hand to help her stand up like a gentleman.

“You know” Eun Hye looked at Taemin whose busy making the breakfast with a pout “I can make breakfast, you could sit down, you sound like you’re tired that night” Taemin chuckles and turned around with a sweetest smile.

“I would be energetic if only you helped me defeat Dongho that night” he pouted and Eun Hye laughs. Taemin smile again and turned to continue to make the breakfast. *If only I have a time machine, I would rewind that night. That night is the best night ever* Taemin thought.

FLASHBACK

Taemin and Eun Hye are standing at Minho’s door step and Eun Hye was slightly confused that Taemin still didn’t want to open the door.

“You can open it now Taemin” she said and nudge him but he didn’t even move his hand “come on~ I’m hungry” but still he didn’t move “arasseo, I’ll open it” the moment she twist the door knob, Taemin smile.

“Surprise, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” all four of them shouted as soon as Eun Hye steps in the house and she was, well, surprise about it. Dongho came over them and held out the cake “blow the candles Eun Hye, Taemin” he said with a smile and the both of them gladly blew the candles… with a wish upon it.

I wish Our Love Game never had an end of it

I wish we’ll be together one day when the game is over

And at the same time, Dongho ran back to kitchen and cut the cakes into pieces. Dongho came back and smile even wider. “LET’S PLAY!” he shouted and all of them smirked. Dongho pulled out a box of water guns inside, Dongho is the one who’s in charge of the plays while Key in charge of the cake.

“Seriously, water guns?” Minho made a face knowing that his house is going to be soak by them “no, not in my house, I don’t want it”

“Then, let’s play in the garden” Amber suggest and they all agree “you know, we can water the flowers too while playing, IF there’s flower anyway” she make a joke and of course all of them laugh.

They went to the back of the house to the garden. It’s been awhile that Minho and Taemin went back there because they actually didn’t care about it and what surprise them is that there are actually flowers.

“I think we can water them” Key said and Amber stuck her tongue out to him “Aww, my yeobo is cute!” he cooed and pinches Amber cheeks. Amber pouted but let Key pinch her cheek because she doesn’t want him to see the blush.

“Break into teams” Minho said and pulled out a coin “this will decide it” he smirked and threw the coins. In the end, Minho, Key and Dongho are in the same team while the other is Taemin, Eun Hye and Amber.

“Wow, talk about player, you have two girls in your team” Minho smirk at Taemin and Taemin made a face. Minho laughs and holds his water gun coolly, “let the game begin”

Over an hours, they play and play till it’s midnight.

“Eun Hye, save me, Save me!!” Taemin laugh as Dongho sprayed him with the water gun, but Eun Hye just rolling on the grass laughing her out. “EUN HYE!!!” Taemin screams but then defeated by Dongho. Eun Hye too, been defeated by her own brother. She crawled at the big tree but didn’t know that Taemin did that too. They finally met and stared at each other, after a minute staring they finally laugh.

“Oh god, you should see your hair Taemin oppa” Eun Hye giggles and touch Taemin’s hair. Taemin secretly smile. He then notices that Eun Hye is shivering.

“Let’s go change first” Taemin said and Eun Hye agreed. After they changed their clothes, they went back at the garden and found out that Key, Dongho, Amber and Minho knocked out at the grass, tired of the game. They went in and changed their clothes too.

Taemin and Eun Hye sat back at the big tree and rest there.

“I’m tired” Taemin mumbles and Eun Hye giggles softly but feels the same why.  Her eyelids began to feels heavy and after that, she went to dreamland. Her head slowly move to Taemin’s shoulder and Taemin felt his heart is thumping hard. He looked down and smile. *Good Night and Happy Birthday Eun Hye* he kissed her head and went to dreamland too, hoping he could dream of Eun Hye.

END OF FLASHBACK

Eun Hye and Taemin secretly laugh as they recalled that night but something they had in mind.

*Will my wish comes true?* they both thought.