Welcome back

Our Love Game

 

Eun Hye POV

“Oppa where are you?” I asked my beloved brother on the phone. Amber look at me and I gave her a pout. She chuckles and took our bags to the taxi cab. We were in the Seoul Airport. We just came back from Paris. Yeah, the beautiful city, the city of love, okay cut that, it’s too cheesy for me. We were waiting for my brother, oh, wait I forgot. I’m not alone. I’m with my best friend, Amber Liu. Hehee, she’s a sweet heart. Don’t tell her that I say that or else, I’ll be dead.

“Yah, Eun Hye, kaja” Amber called me and I nodded. I held my hand out to signal her to wait. “Yah, Choi Minho, just tell me the address and we’ll be there, okay? Arasseo, thank you oppa” I hung up and ran to the taxi that Amber had just call. The taxi asked us where will be the place he would take us and I gave him the address that oppa just told me.

“Amber unnie, do you take my bags too?” I asked Amber who surfing the internet with her brand new Galaxy Tab Samsung 7.0 well, I got HTC. She looked at me and nodded. She continue to surf and then her phone vibrate and that’s mean she has a new message. Once she opens the inbox, she smiles crazily. I rolled my eyes and took out my HTC. I knew who make her smile just by sending texts. Key oppa, the diva and the tomboy, weird, eh? But doesn’t matter they love each other. Whoa, I just made a rhyme! Okay, now I’m crazy. I can’t wait to see my beloved brother, the chicken maniac, the diva and the dino. Aigoo, I missed them so much.

Minho POV

“Oh my god, I can’t wait to see her again!” Onew hyung cheered and ate the last chicken we just bought. He literally jumps up and down on our new couch. I repeat, NEW couch. Key and Jongup hyung laugh and shook their heads.

“I can’t wait to see Amber, I miss her a lot!” Key pouted and makes a heart shape with his hand and places it on his chest. “Every time I think about her this little heart is broken” he split the ‘heart’ hand and pouted deeper. Jonghyun patted his shoulder and nodded.

“Wait, where’s Taemin anyway?” I asked and looked around “This is his first time seeing my little sis and he’s not arriving yet?” I shook my head and pulled out my phone. I dial some numbers and put my phone over my ears. The ringing is twice now and he hasn’t picked up.

“Hello? Hyung?” finally he answered. God, that’s the longest ringing. I frowned and held my breath to keep my calm down. “Yah, where are you?” I hissed and I can tell he’s rolling his eyes now. “My always routine and sorry, I can’t make it today. Tell your little sister I say hey” and with that he hung up. I pressed my lips into a firm line and close my eyes. I know that he’s not interested meeting my sister but this is the important day for me. I haven’t seen my sister for three years and Key hasn’t seen Amber for three years also. I remember when he cried all night long missing his Amber.

“So, is Taemin going to arrive?” Onew hyung asked me and as usual I shook my head. “Oh, I knew it. He’s going to find his next victim”

Suddenly, the door bell rang and all of us switch our attention to the door. I ran to the door and open it. There, standing two girls and one of the girls is my… “Eun Hye!” I scream and gave her a hug. I really miss her. I miss her short body and I really miss her eyes.

“Oppa, I missed you” she whispered and sob on my shoulder. I patted her back and nodded. I broke the hug and kiss her forehead. I wipe her tears with my thumb and smile at her.

“I miss you too Eun Hye” I said and she smile at me giving me a tight hug.

Key POV

“OMG, my Amber” I scream and ran to her. She opens her arms for me and hugged her like my teddy bear. I heard she’s chuckling. Aww, her sweet voice, I miss that. “I miss you so damn much, girl, you don’t know how I feel!” I lift her up and spin her around. She laughs and I smile. Oh god, this girl is my life!

I put her down gently and plant a sweet kiss on her cheeks. Amber and I went to Minho and Eun Hye. Eun Hye turned around and saw me. She ran to me… wait, no she’s not looking at me, and she’s not running at me but who? She past me and I turned around. Seriously, she past me just to hug that chicken maniac, Onew, I pouted and turned to Amber. She just gave me a smile and shrugged.

No One POV

Eun Hye, Amber, Key, Minho, Onew and Jonghyun having fun in Onew’s house, Eun Hye told everything about her and Amber staying in Paris.

The time goes by so fast and it’s time for them to go back.

“Bye bye, dongsaeng”   Onew waved sadly and sniffle. Eun Hye chuckle and went in Minho’s car. Jonghyun also wave Eun Hye good bye and went on his black motorcycle. Key and Amber are in Key’s car and they drove away.

Eun Hye POV

“Oppa, what will your house look like?” I asked my oppa as I watch him focusing on the road. I’m in his luxury car and the seat is comfy. Okay, I missed his car too.

“Well, it’s not so small nor not too but you’ll just see” he smile even though he’s still focusing on the road. “And Eun Hye…” I turned to him when he called me “I’m not staying alone, I have a friend and he’s nice… a bit, and don’t disturb him okay? You’ll be sleeping with me”

I looked at him with my jaw dropped “Sleep with you? In one bed, seriously oppa?” he chuckles when he saw my shock expression.

“Yes, Eun Hye, you’re going to sleep with me. Besides, I’m your brother and we have sleep together you know” he park his car in his garage and turn off the engine as we arrive at his house. He looked at me and gave me a look. He’s about to say something but I cut him off.

“That’s like, when I was five!” I shouted and pout. He laughs and shook his head. “It’s not funny!” Oppa will never change. He always teases me.

“You sleep with me waiting for your room ready or you’re sleeping in the streets?” I held my arms up in sign of giving up. “Okay, okay, I’ll sleep with. You’re lucky you’re my brother” I pouted and he smiles at me. “I miss you, Eun Hye. Welcome back” my pout turn into a smile “I miss you too, Minho oppa”