Chapter 7

2 lives

Sorry for the late update. Good thing  my fever is gone :) enjoy reading this. Sorry if there's alot mistake in here.

****************

"Okay..That’s good..Tell her its okay..Okay..I'll see you tomorrow night..Bye."

"Omma..Who are you talking to?" Yuri asked while driving.

"It's someone...Yuriah, are you free tomorrow night? Let’s go out for dinner. You should come too Jessica." Yuri's mom said.

"Oh I wouldn’t want to ruin you guys’ mother and daughter dinner.." Jessica gladly declined. 

"No, no. It just a simple dinner. I would love if you come too."

"..C’mon Jess.." Yuri insisted.

"Ok...." Jessica smiled.

"Ok then..Where are we eating mom?"

" We're going to eat at SoNe."

"Great!..I heard that place was very good.." YUri said excited to try the new food. 

After dropping off Jessica, Yuri drove home..

"Mom..How did you know Tiffany-shi" Yuri asked and broke the silence.

"She lives near here. You never see her?"

"Really..?..That’s why she looks so familiar.."

"Why you ask? You like her?" Yuri's mom smiled and glanced at her.

"Wh-what do you mean? I-I'm just curious how you know her since she's Kim Taeyeon manager..."

Yuri's parent knows that she is attracted to girls when they saw a girl from her school kissed her. First, Yuri's dad was furious but calm down later on and accepted that Yuri likes girls. Yuri's mom didn’t say anything but support her. That's why Yuri loved her. Her mom was very kind hearted. She would never do anything to hurt her.

After having a mother and daughter moment, they finally reach home. Yuri put on some comfortable clothes and said goodnight to her mom. After a long day, both of them and Jessica fell asleep to Dreamland..
*************
~Police station~
 

"Here's the other folder of the thief Jessica-shi" A guy handed the folder to her.

"........"

"Jessica-shi...Jessica-shi.." The guy repeated her name..

Yuri saw that Jessica was still in her dreamland, so she shouted Jessica's name loudly which made everybody in the room jumped except Jessica.

"...zzzz"

".......OH! OMG! Taeyeon! Kim Taeyeon is here everybody!! Pop Star KIM TAEYEON!" Yuri lied.

After hearing that, Jessica popped up from her chair, "Taeyeon-shi please signs this!" Jessica closed her eyes and sent her hand out which was holding onto Taeyeon's new album..Without getting any response back..She opened her eyes and saw everybody was looking at her..and giggling.

Jessica turned her head toward Yuri. She was laughing hysterically.

"….KWON YURI!!!!"

Yuri jumped up her chair and ran as fast as she can. She does not want to get caught when Jessica is in her "Hell" mode.

"EVERYBODY STOP!" A low manly voice shouted through the room. Everybody froze. Even Jessica, who everybody is scared of when she in her "hell" mode stopped.

"Ms.Kwon and Ms. Jung..come to my office." Their boss walked into his office followed by Jessica and Yuri.

"What are you guys doing chasing each other around the room like that? This is not a playground. This is work!"

"We're sorry.." Yuri and Jessica both said and bowed

"...so..Did you get the files yet?"

"Yes we did. The Mystery thief usually comes out at 9-Midnight. If we have more polices around that time, I think we might get her." Jessica said.

"And when I asked Taecyeon, he said that The Mystery Thief is a really fast runner. He said she got good reflex. We should watch out for that too," Yuri informed her boss.

"Good..I will tell the other station we need more polices at night..You guys did good job." Their boss smiled at them.

"Thank you sir" Yuri and Jessica said.

They exited the room and breathe out.

"Phew~ good thing I prepare. It’s not a good thing to get your dad mad." Yuri whispered.

"Yeah, even I’m scare of him." Jessica and Yuri laugh.

"I would never make you mad ever again..You look so scary. Haha I can’t belie-" Yuri stopped. She felt everything around her got colder and colder...the mood was kinda odd too...

"Kwon...Yuri.." Jessica said slowly...and evilly.

"Jess..Jessica I-I didn’t mean to do it..I'm sorr-"

Bam! A little bump slowly rised up on Yuri's head.

"That’s what you get. Never mess with Jessica Jung" Jessica smirked and walked  to her desk.

Yuri stood still, while holding onto her head...

"Um..Yuri-shi..Are you okay?" A girl walked by. She waved her in front of Yuri’s face.

"Take note: never ever ever get Jessica mad. She’s going to kill you. " Yuri thought and walked back to her desk.
~~~~~~~
~ding dong~ding dong~

Taeyeon stop with her cooking and opened the door for Tiffany and her other friends.

"GOOD MORNING TAEYEON_AH!!!!" A group of girls said loudly.

"Good morning Tae-tae" Tiffany said and smiled. She only calls Taeyeon that name when they're at home.

"Lower your volume guys...and I thought Fany was loud.." Taeyeon said.

"It's just that we misses you. We never get to see you because of our hectic schedule..." a girl who's full of aegyo said.

"Yeah Sunny-unnie is right..Eventhough we're in the same company..We never get to see you." The manknae added in/.

"...Seohyun-ah I miss you too:) and you too Soonkyu" Taeyeon came forward and hugged the two girls.

"Yah..we're still here" three other girls said while standing near the door.

Taeyeon smiled and went hugged the three. Sunny and Seohyun joined in. All of them were friends since 8th grade. But when Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung, Seohyun got into Zone and needed to train, they stop hanging out. Later on after their group, 4A1, debut, Taeyeon was picked as ZoNE new trainee. She didn’t train for that long like the others. Taeyeon only had to train for 1 year. So thats why everyone was jealous of her when she first came. But when they heard her, they bowed in defeat.....Even thought they get to see each other around the building, after a few years later, their schedule was hectic! They didn’t get too see each other that much. Btw Tiffany is also their best friend. She can sing really well, but being a singer is not her dream. She dreamed of being a fashion designer, have her own brand. But since Taeyeon need a manager, she volunteered herself up. She wanted to be there for Taeyeon and...She wanted to meet other handsome and cute celebrity too! That's the main reason why she's now Taeyeon's manager.

"Tae-Tae...the water is boiling and something..that you're making is kinda..burning!." Tiffany shouted from the kitchen.

Taeyeon ended their hugging time and rushed toward to the kitchen.

~BEEP BEEP BEPP~

"What? I thought I set this on low?" Taeyeon said trying to grabbed the burning pot. Smokes started to covered the whole kitchen.

"Hey..are you guys alright?" All five girls ran into the kitchen. Seeing all that smoke, they started to use magazine and fan all the smoke away.

~cough~cough~

"Finally it’s all gone. I thought we have to call the fire department.." Hyoyeon said, exhausted from fanning. 

"..I'm sorry guys..it was my fault..." Tiffany uttered out guilty.

No one said anything for the whole 2 minutes..It was all a pure silence in the room..

"Fany-ah..." Taeyeon broke the silence, “It’s..alright.." she tried to cheer her up..

"Really?"

"Everybody….take note: Never to let Tiffany touch or go to your kitchen...wait! I thought that was a rule already.." Taeyeon teased, and chuckled out loudly with the others. 

Everyone bursted out laughing at Taeyeon's joke. Tiffany punched Taeyeon on her arm and chuckled. 

"Well..guys..I guess we have to order breakfast today."

"Yes! I want to order-"

"No! Not you Sooyoung..you order like 11 servings.." Taeyeon took the phone away from her, "Yoona you order..you know all what we like right? You order okay?"

"Okay unnie" she agreed like an obedient child. 
~15 min later~
"THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD!!" All seven girls ate their breakfast.

"Taeyeon-ah you don’t have scheduled today?"

"No. I ask if I could rest for a few days."

"Are you sick unnie?" Yoona asked.

"No..just tired of all the activity." Taeyeon replied.

"Tae-Tae, remember we're going to have dinner with Aunt Shelly today.." Tiffany reminded her," and btw..are you like..interested in Jessica?"

Everybody stopped eating and stared at Tiffany. Taeyeon almost choked on her waffle when she heard what Tiffany just said. Seohyun hurried amd got some milk for her to chuck her food down.

"W-what are y-you talking about?" she asked, while coughing. 

"You were staring at her picture the whole time yesterday in the car...don’t tell me you're interested in her because she have the same name as your mom....right Tae?"

Everybody turned their heads to Taeyeon's direction.

"W-what? Why would I be interested in her if she has the same name as my mom…?." Taeyeon looked down in her plate.

"Taeyeon-ah if that really is the reason why..well that's such a stupid reason. There’s like..a 1000 people who have that name..here in Seoul" Sunny said.

"G-guys ..I mean girls..it’s not like I'm going to fall in love with her. First I was interested in her because of her name..but just like you said Sunny..there's lots of people name whose name is Sooyeon. But when I think about..She does kinda looks cute.." Taeyeon blurted out the last 5 words..she was thinking about yesterday how Jessica was trying to looked for her bracelet. Taeyeon find it look cute.

"What?!" 5 five girls, accept the calm manknae Seohyun, Shouted..

Hearing what she had blurted out..Taeyeon slappped .

Everybody finished their breakfast like lightning and carried her to the living room. NOW ITS QUESTION TIME!!!

"So..let’s chat:)" Hyoyeon started. 

"Girls, I’m not even finished with my breakfast yet!" 

"You have no schedule today. You could finish it later.." Tiffany stopped her. 

Taeyeon sighed in defeat. She can never beat these friends of her's.

"How does she look like unnie?" Yoona asked full of curiosity.

"Cute?" Sunny showed a cute expression.

"y~?" Sooyoung blowed air while saying the word y and doing a s-line wave.

" or normal?" Seohyun said while doing nothing and just gave her a normal smile. 

"Seohyun you too? Please don’t go crazy with these people.." 

"I'm sorry unnie..I'm just curious." she uttered quietly. 

"How does she look like unnie?" Yoona urged. 

"Oh I have a picture of her..here." Tiffany handed the card to Yoona..

"Wow she looks really pretty.." Yoona said and showed it to everybody. (http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23400000/Jessica-Jung-jessica-snsd-23455264-500-694.jpg)

"Good taste Taeyeon!" Sooyoung said, giving her a thumb up.

"Ok..how do you feel when you met her.." sunny asked.

"I only met her once...I don’t even think I saw her whole face since I was wearing my sunglasses .." she said out the fact. 

"..um...have you ever been in love before? Do you think you had this feeling toward her?" Hyoyeon asked..

"As I said I-"

"When I used to like Taeyeon..I felt happy and other bubbly stuff when I met her.." Tiffany said to herself quietly. She didn’t know that everybody heard her.

"WHAT!!?"

“Tiffany really?”

“Guys listen-“ Tiffany got cutted off.

"u, sit down." Sunny ordered, "okay..we need to clear this up."

Tiffany followed her ordered and got seated next to Taeyeon. Taeyeon started to bang her head on the table and whisper 'why~ why~ do I have such weird friends~.

"Tiffany poor you for keeping this all to yourself.." Sunny said holding onto Tiffany hands.

"I bet you confessed your feeling to her but she rejected it right? Taeng you are such a bad person. Tiffany worries about you and take care of you. How could you rejected her?" Hyoyeon said, in a disbelief tone. 

Tiffany tried to explain the whole story, but got cuted off by all of them. AGain.

"YAHHH!" Tiffany screamed, "LISTEN TO ME!"

Everyone got shocked by her outburst and flopped down at a set quietly, "Ok.."

"..Thank you. Stop scolding Tae-tae..she did accepted me when I asked her a few years ago..."

All of them dropped their jaws.

"We went out on date and stuff together and hugged and kissed NOT ON THE LIPS." All of them screamed when Tiffany mention they kissed, but stoped when she said 'NOT ON THE LIPS'. Tiffany continued  talking, “spending all that time together both of us figure out something...it was love..pure love but it wasn't couple love..it was family, sister love. She's is like an older sister who always love me and take care of me...wait or is it the other way around?”

“Yah!” Taeyeon said

“ Hahaha. So..I don’t like Taeyeon anymore but love her as a sister.. okay?" Tiffany said. All of them nodded their heads..

"Finally they forgot about Jessica"Taeyeon thought.

"I think you girls need to learn how to not jump to conclusion everytime.." Tiffany laughed.

"Yeah...." Taeyeon nodded her head in agreement.

"We're sorry okay? Just curious.."

"Dang.. it’s already 12. I need to go somewhere. You guys clean up alright?" Taeyeon chucked her food down and got her keys. She didn’t want to stay here and get ask by any more questions.

"Where you going unnie?" Seohyun asked..

"I'm visiting my parent.."

"Can we come too?"

"NO! Never! You guys are too loud..I gtg. Meet you 7:30 at SoNe Fany. Angyeong girls~." Taeyeon puts on her cap and sunglasses. She puts on her shoes and walked out her apartment.

"Bye-bye~"

"So..who's up for shopping!" Hyoyeon said.

"Yay! I haven’t been shopping for a long time..let's go!" Tiffany said excitedly.

"Wait! We weren’t done asking Taeyeon about that girl yet!" Sooyoung said.

"That's why unnie left so early.." Yoona said.

"Next time..she's not escaping" Sunny said with the evil looks on her face.

"Heheh yeah!" All 5 girls replied...

***********
12:30
 

Taeyeon stopped her car and walked up to her parent grave.

"Hey mom, dad." Taeyeon smiled and put down the flowers.

"Did you hear me last night? I sung it all for you guys:)..it had been um..15 years since you left me...I’m doing fine these days thanks to all my friends and fans..oh! Here's my new album coming out next. It's called "Missing you like crazy"...what do you think..nice huh?" Taeyeon place her new album next to the flowers. "Mom..I met this girl who has the same name as you...I bet you're thinking "what about it?" right?..I don’t know why I'm even interested in her...But of all names..her name is Sooyeon. Do you think its Fate?...Nah..I don't think so. It's not like I'm going to see her again...she really looks cute when she keeps saying sorry and when she looked for her bracelet..i wonder when I'm going to meet my soulmate..I wonder when I'm going to be happy like the two of you....Well I guess that it's for today...sorry I haven't come here lately, but I promise I’ll come by again this week. Maybe I can show you some of my other friends. Bye Dad. Bye Mom.." Taeyeon bowed in front of her parent grave and walked down the hills.

Taeyeon walked around the city. She was planning to give Aunt Shelly a new watch when she saw her watch not working last time. Taeyeon picked out a watch and walked out the stores. As she was walking, she came across a hello kitty stuffed animal. The pink hello kitty reminded her of Tiffany when they were small...Tiffany would wear a pink dress and a bow on her hair.

"She going to love this,"

Taeyeon walked in the store. Everywhere is hello kitty and others cute animal...This is like Tiffany fairy land. Taeyeon walked to the registration desk and ask for the hello kitty that was outside.

"Um...excuse me...” Taeyeon asked the girl who was trying to reach for something that was located on top of the shelf...She wanted to help her, but when it comes to high area, she can’t. She was just short.

A group of girls later on entered the shop. They looked like they're in their teens.

"Victoria unnie is your shift over yet? Let’s go out!" A boy? No.. a girl..said.

"Can one of you help me get that hello kitty up there?" Victoria asked.

"Okay let me do it" The baby face girl said.

"Thanks Sulli:)" Victoria said. She didn’t know that there was a customer waiting.

Taeyeon just stand there and looked at the five girls who were talking the whole time. It's like she doesn’t exist!

"Um..Excuse me." Taeyeon interrupted the convo.

"Oh I'm so sorry. How can I help you?" Victoria said.

"Um..Can you get me that hello kitty near the window," Taeyeon said.

"Ok. Please wait for just a minute," Victoria went behind the storage room to get the hello kitty.

Luna, one of the girls, notices her friend was staring at Taeyeon. She poked the girl and whispered, " Why do you keep staring at the girl? U know her?"

"Luna..don't you think she looks familiar..she kinda looks like Taeyeon" The girl whispered back.

"Krystal..Why would Kim Taeyeon be here?" Luna whispered.

"But..she..really look like her..without the cap and the sunglasses."

"If you’re curious..go ahead and ask her." Luna said.

"Okay," Krystal walked toward Taeyeon.

"Yah! I was just kidding!" Luna pulled Krystal back.
"It would be so embarrassing if it not her."

"But what if it’s her?"

As they were bickering about whether they should go and ask if the girl is Taeyeon or not, the girl spoke out, "um...is there anything I can help you?"

"No,"

"Yes!..Are you Taeyeon?" Krystal asked bluntly.

"Wow..this girl kinda reminded me of Jessica-shi" Taeyeon thought. She was too focusing on Krystal and didnt hear the question.

"Um.. Hey, are you Tae-"

"Okay! Finally here's your Hello kitty. Do you want to keep looking around or are you done?"

"......." Taeyeon was still staring at Krystal.

"Um..Miss?"

"Oh..w-what?..Oh you got it, can I pay this now?"

"Yes..Um..The total cost is $102.."

"Oh..Okay.." Taeyeon looked for her money but remember she left it in her car. The only thing she got was her MasterCard which needed her signature. She looked at the time; 6:30. She had no choice but to give them her MasterCard.

"Um..Here," Taeyeon handed her card to Victoria.

"Thank you, please sign right here."

Taeyeon fake a signature and give it to Victoria. She didn’t know that Victoria already saw her name in the back of the MasterCard.

"You-You're.."

"Um..Is anything wrong with the card?" Taeyeon asked.

"Victoria unnie are you okay?" Krystal asked.

"You're Kim Taeyeon!"

"What?!" Four girls shout.

"I KNEW IT!" Krystal shouted happily.

Taeyeon swears in her mind. She was hoping she could have a normal day today but nothing came out normal. "...I guess I can’t hide it anymore...Hello..I’m Kim Taeyeon," she bowed.

"I'm Sulli, Choi Sulli!" Sulli said and bowed. All five introduce themselves to Taeyeon.

All five of them are Taeyeon's fan. Who wasn't. Her songs are good and meaningful. Her voice is amazing that moves your heart right away when you hear it.

"Um..Taeyeon-shi..Can we have your autograph?" Luna asked.

"Yeah sure..Do you have any paper?"

"Yeah here..Thank you."

"You're Luna-shi right?" Luna nodded her head.

Taeyeon signed 4 of them and wrote a little note on each one. The last one is Krystal.

"And you’re Krystal?"

"Yeah and can you right Jessica..She’s my sis. She's a big fan of you."

"Ok:)"

After she’s done with signing, she took a picture together with each one of them.

"Thank you!" All five girls bowed.

Taeyeon smiled, "It was nothing..I have to go..It was nice meeting you guys..Angyeong."

"Bye Thank you!"

Taeyeon walked out the door carrying the hello kitty. She looked back at the stores window. Five girls were jumping up and down laughing and hugging each other. She smiled at the scene.."Such cute girls they are...”

Taeyeon walked to her car and drove off into the streets.

***************