My Answer

2 lives

IMG_1590_.jpg

UPDATE enjoy:)

--

“Tae…Taeyeon..?” Jessica said, dumbfounded.

 

“J-Jessica,” Taeyeon stuttered and let her arm fell down to her side.

 

“Y-you….this Lamborghini…is this yours?” asked Jessica slowly.

 

“uh..yeah. This is mine…” Taeyeon quietly said out.

 

“T-Taeyeon..um..was this car fix this month at all?” Yuri questioned.

 

“N-no, not at all. This is the first time I have driven this car out this month” Taeyeon quickly replied.

 

“UH..alright. then I guess it’s a misunderstood. We’re sorry about attacking you just now,” Yuri apologized. Taeyeon shook her head and said it was fine. She looked at the brunette who looked confuse.

 

“Je-“

 

“How did you block my kick. The thief did it once before…” Jessica pointed out suspicious.

 

“Oh..didn’t I tell you last time that I know kung-fu?”

 

“Yeah…” Jessica smacked herself for being so stupid and almost thinking Taeyeon was a thief.  

 

“Hehe…” Taeyeon released a nervous giggle. ‘Damn..i totally forgot to not ride my Lamborghini’

 

“Well then I’m sorry for attacking you earlier” Jessica sincerely apologized.

 

“Ha, it’s cool”

 

“Btw, why are you here, Taeyeon, at this time” Yuri asked, curious. The sky was almost covered with darkness..

 

“um..ah…” Taeyeon scratched her head..

 

___

 

Tiffany sighed as she walked down to the parking lot, “Why did I have to be so…ah..”

 

After talking and crying infront of the 4A1 members, Tiffany was out of energy. She needed to be recharge..She walked to her car and noticed that something was not right. She then looked to her left….

 

“….THE BLACK LAMBORGHINI!!!! ETTEOKE, Taeyeon will be so piss off if she knows her car gone missing!!!!! But how??! The car can’t just run away by itself….” Tiffany stopped spazzing out and smacked her forehead, “Taeyeon must’ve driven it….but she’s driving to Jessica and the thief….ahhhh WTH!”

 

Tiffany took out her smart phone and dialed Tae’s number.

 

“ring…ring…ring..ring..ring….hello?”

 

“Tae, thank god you answer. Come bac-“ Tiffany said out relief but then…

 

“kekekekeke, you been trick. I'm Kim Taeyeon and I’m busy right now so call me back or leave a message after the beep…….BEEP!!”

 

An irritated sign had appeared on Tiffany’s face. She closed her phone and jammed it in her purse.

 

“I can’t believe she changed her voice message! ARGH so immature…I guess I have to drive there…” she said out..Tiffany dragged her body into her car and then told her foot to step on the gas.

 

----

 

“ah..i..um..Jessica. Can we talk?” Taeyeon asked out.

 

After thinking about, Jessica knew what Taeyeon was going talk about..

 

‘Etteoke..what am I going to do?’

 

Without thinking, she agreed. ‘Oh.My.God. What am I doing? Why did I agree?’

 

Taeyeon smiled and Jessica followed her to wherever she was going. They walked near the trees in silent.

 

‘Jessica Jung, don’t get nervous…don’t get nervous…’

 

Taeyeon suddenly stopped walking. Seeing Taeyeon stopped, Jessica stayed still. They stood there under the moonlight. All could be heard was crickets, chirping through the night..

 

“um…Jessica” Taeyeon broke the silence, “about the confession…I want you to think about it..I..really-“

 

“Taeyeon…i..”

 

“ah, Taeyeon’s car” Tiffany uttered out softly, and parked near it, “I wonder where went” she got out of her car and looked around. Tiffany went in the police station and peaked inside. Seeing everybody calmly, doing their work, she walked out.

 

“That girl…where could she be at..”

 

As she was about to get in her car, a girl caught her attention, “Yuri, where is she…” Tiffany squinted her eyes to see more clearly of who was infront of the girl.. Seeing Taeyeon walking ahead with a brunette who obediently following behind her, Tiffany rushed to follow them.

 

‘If Taeyeon is still there, then I guess she hasn’t got caught…I need to warn her as quickly as possible’

 

“Taeyeon I…I..” Jessica tried to figure out what she wanted.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0EE3Am0sdk play this song!!!!^^)

 

 “Jessica, there’s more time. You can still think about my confession. I know that I’m a very good person to date..since I'm Kim Taeyeon. However, I know that I will always treat the person I love with kindness and care..I..really want you to be the person who I cherish and love..” Taeyeon held Jessica’s hand up, and put it on her heart..”My heartbeat…it’s all over the place because of you. You’re always here, Jessica Jung,” Taeyeon truthfully confessed.

 

“Taeyeon….” Jessica hearts fluttered in excitement. But when she was about to speak , flashbacks of the article popped up her head.

 

‘Idol xxxx is a lesbian?’ ‘That’s ridiculous,’ ‘How could she?’

 

‘xxxx had ended her career’ ‘wow…I knew there was something wrong with her’

 

‘Anti-fans grew a lot more than ever!’ 

 

 “Jessica, are you-“ Taeyeon asked, worried why the girl was so zoned out.

 

Jessica abruptly pulled her hand back and stepped back..

 

“Jessica,” Taeyeon moved closer to her, “What’s wrong..”

 

“I…i..don’t..i don’t like you, Taeyeon….” Jessica stuttered out..

 

Yuri widened her eyes same with Tiffany who stood behind her, witnessing everything.

 

Taeyeon dropped her hands and looked confuse.

 

“Bu-“

 

“I’m only a fan…..It doesn’t mean I have to like you..You always bother me…” Jessica paused and then continued, “Kim Taeyeon, don’t think because you’re a superstar, you get what you want..I don’t like you. So, don’t come to my work and ever visit me!” Jessica said harshly and breathed out heavily, “I-i-I’m sorry….”

 

Jessica spun her body around, and stared down the down. She leisurely walked away from the girl. Leaving her alone, confused, and shattered..Taeyeon’s heart was shattered apart by a beautiful brunette..There wasn’t only one heart that got broken. There was also another stupid person who was hiding her true feelings to the one she like……..

 

SIGHED~~ lets this love story to be continued…>>>>