Chapter 14

2 lives

Sorry im back:) i was at wisconsin dell having a blast. This chapter is kinda eh..so yeah..I will try to update the other one asap.:) um..enjoy reading:) i maybe wont be able to update this one next week since im staring school...okay im dont talking..ENJOY:)

*******

10am

 'Step step step'

 

"Taeyeonah..Taeyeonah," 
"Taeyeonie," The 4A1 members called out, checking every room of the apartment.

 

"That's weird..She’s not here. She usually wakes up at 12 or later.." Sunny said to the others member.

 

"I wonder where she is...And what even happened yesterday? Her closet friend, Fany, doesn’t even know..And why did that chick hit her?..UGH!!! Can someone give me an explanation!!!??" Sooyoung shouted.

 

"Hey, you guys are early," a person entered carrying a groceries bag on her hand, greeted her friends.

 

Five heads turned to voice direction.

 

"Taeyeonah where were you!?" "Taeyeonie!!!"

 

"Wo, you girls missed me or something? I just go out to get some groceries and getting my car fixed..." She said as she placed the groceries bag down and headed toward the living room. She sat down, and looked at the five. They weren’t talking or anything...All of them just silently looked at each other, “Why aren’t you guys saying anything but keep looking at me? I know I’m attractive..but..you dont-"

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon faked a barfing noise.

 

"Yah!" Taeyeon shouted at her friend action and they all giggled.

 

"Seriously, what are you doing here?" She stopped giggling and asked.

 

The five girls nudge and looked at each other. An imagination annoyed sign was on top of Taeyeon's head. She really doesn’t like people who won’t get to the point. "1....2...thre-"

 

"What’s with that commotion yesterday? We were doing fine, having fun and stuff..and all of a sudden Jessica-shi hits you...what’s up with that??" Sooyoung said in a very serious straight face. She can be an immature, eat-alot, prankster, but when it comes to talking or anything, the girls leave it to Sooyoung or Sunny.

 

"....hahaha.." Taeyeon burst out laughing seeing Sooyoung's face. The 4A1 members looked at each other, wondering why the older girl is laughing.

 

"Yah! Midget! Stop laughing!"

 

"Hahahaa, phew~sorry, but seeing your serious face is just tooo funny," said Taeyeon still laughing. She finally calmed down and answered the curious girl’s question. “Okay, I’m done,”

 

“Okay, now tell us about yesterday,” Sunny commanded.

 

“Okay…Yesterday, I went down to the shop to buy some ice cream…” Taeyeon told the girls about what happened yesterday.

 

“Ohh, it’s a misconceive…She should’ve listen to unnie..” Seohyun said after hearing the whole story.

 

“I know, but she just doesn’t listen…And the lady has a bruise on her face somehow…so that’s why she suspects me…” Taeyeon remembered the slapped that Jessica had hit her yesterday…She bring her hand up to her face and felt the pain…for some reason it’s still sting,…’She give me a scratch on my hand..and now she even slapped me..No one had even slap me before…but why..Why..Cant I get mad at her…?’

 

“Taeyeonie, is your cheek still hurt--” the maknae asked but stopped when she saw something dropped down Taeyeon’s face..

 

“T-Taeyeonah” Sunny, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon said the same time, surprised.

 

“U-unnie are you hurt? Are you okay?” Yoona panicked. She never saw her unnie like this before.

 

A teardrops unexpected fall off Taeyeon eyes..and more and more…

 

“Guys, I brought food,” a person had entered the apartment. The 4A1 members recognize the voice and signed in relief.

 

“Tiffany…” Sooyoung uttered and point at Taeyeon. Tiffany threw all the stuff down and dashed to Taeyeon side.

 

“T-Tae, are you alright?” asked Tiffany worried.

 

‘Why am I crying? Why do the tears keep on flowing down… why does my heart feel so much pain…umma... ‘I wonder if you’re parent ever teaches….parent-t-t..teaches-es-es’’ the voice echo through her head, ‘does it hurt because I miss my parent..or is it because I know that Jessica hates me now….…’

 

“Taeyeonah, don’t scare me okay?”

 

Taeyeon looked up to her friend…all of them were worried and scared why their unnie is acting like that…

 

“I’m sorry…”Taeyeon mumbled and wipe away the tears on her eyes..and stand up.

 

“Tae??…” Tiffany eyes followed Taeyeon every movement

 

“Wow, hahaha” Taeyeon laughed awkwardly. Anything body would know that that was not a normal laugh, “You guys were tricked!! …How do you think of my acting? Pretty good, huh? hehehe I’m hungry lets gets something to eat,” she faked a cheery voice and dashed to the kitchen.

 

“Tae..TAE-“Tiffany stopped Sunny.

 

“Leave her alone..it’s okay...let’s go eat..,” She headed to the kitchen, acting as if nothing had happened..The girls did the same too, acting as if nothing is wrong and went back to their normal self. Loud and cheerful.

 

*******

 

10am

 

“Here,” Yuri hand Jessica some tea.

 

“Thanks Yuri-ah..” Jessica took the cup and blow softly on it.

 

“Did you not get a good sleep yesterday? You look so tired..”

 

“Um..yeah..i was watching videos on YouTube..”

 

“Really? …..tell me about yesterday..why-“

 

“Oh, we have to go to. My dad won’t like it, if we’re late for the meeting,” Jessica quickly changed the subject and went the meeting room.

 

Yuri signed but has no choice but to follow her, ‘I’ll get you talk in the car,’

 

They got in and bowed to the superintendent before they got seated..

 

“Everybody is here?”

 

“Um..No sir-“

 

“Okay, let’s get started. Are there any more clues to find the Dark Thief? It’s a girl, so I think you would catch her easily…But what is this!!!” a superintendent threw a bunch of folder on the desk loudly, “this case is taking way to long. It had been one year and a half. Our team can’t catch her so that’s why we sent them to your team…why hasn’t it had and progress?!”

 

“It’s not just a girl. She’s have a really good driving skills and she is good at fighting too. Not all girls are weak. At least we got her hand on her, not like your team who-“Jessica stopped talking when Yuri nudge her.

 

“You-…You really have the guts to say that to me…But since I’m adult, I will not deal with your childish..” Jessica rolled her eyes. What can he even do to her? Fired her? Impossible. “Where is your guy’s boss? Where is the chief superintendent general?”

 

‘Where is dad..? He told me not to be late and he’s late’ Jessica thought.

 

A door slowly opened revealing 2 big men.

 

"Sorry were late. We just found more clues about this case," Jessica's dad, chief superintendent general, said, "everybody sit down. Superintendent Park don’t scold them. They try their best,"

 

"Yes," Superintendent Park followed and sat down.

 

Everybody sat down and listen to CSG Jung.

 

"Jessica, didn’t you say the Dark Thief had a black Lamborghini? Tell me about that Lamborghini.." 

 

"Y-yes," Jessica jumped at the sudden question, "its Matte Black Lamborghini LP670-SV " She said.

 

"Ha-ha, Jessica shi, aren’t you pointing out the obvious. We all know that it’s a Black Lamborghini, so i don’t thi-" The other team, more like rival, speak out. 

 

"Shut up Siwon," She said out bluntly, causing everyone to giggle and Siwon turned red.. Even her father, without anyone looking, crack a giggled. "It's not just a 'Black Lamborghini'. It’s a car that goes 0-60mph time in 3.4 seconds and a top speed of 212mph. If we want to catch it we need a car faster than that. Can ours police cars do those?"

 

"212 MPH?? Its faster than our polices cars.." 

 

"Who cares? Chief Superintendent, please hand this case to us. We sure to catch that thief,"

 

"No! We're already worked on it for 6 month..Please leave it to us!" Yuri argue, "The thief had finally came out last week, and were the one who almost caught her, so i think we should keep on working the case,"

 

"But sir, they-"

 

"Enough!" Jessica shouted out, shutting up everyone, "Please Chief Superintendent let us continue working on this case. You gave us this case and I’m not going to give it back that easily...and one more thing, do any of you have a car that is over 212 mph?" Jessica asked.

 

"......"

 

She smirked and continue, "U guys dont but we do. Yuri, Junsu have a Ferrari which can go up to 200mph or over. And i have a Bugatti Veryon, which can go around 230 or more mph."

 

"Yes very true. Even if your team, Siwon, have a car more than that speed, i would still not give that case back. I believe that they can catch her. So you’re team doesn’t need to worried one bit about it okay?"

 

"Yes..sir!" Siwon answered, after glaring at Jessica.

 

"Okay. I just want to tell you guys to search for Lamborghini that are fixed in stores. As Yuri reported, while they were chasing after her, didn’t you say you bump into the car? If that person loves her car, she would definitely get it fixed. So now go! Go! Looked for the Lamborghini!"

 

"YES SIR!" Jessica's Team stood up and answered loud and clearly and dashed out the room.

 

"Hyomin, Junsu one car. Yuri and I one car. Changmin and Xiah one car, and the other rest, check the road for any other cars.." Jessica ordered. "Let’s go!"

 

5 cars drove out of the police station. 
------
"Jessica," Yuri called out.

 

"Hm?"

 

"Tell me what happened yesterday...Why did you slap Taeyeon?"

 

Jessica stomp her foot on the brake. Yuri held tight on her seatbelt, praying not to get killed.

 

"Okay, I’ll tell you the whole story..." Jessica told Yuri the whole story, from beginning to the end.

 

"Yah, babo! What if she telling the truth!? What if that was a deceptive?! Aish Jessica, you slapped her!" Yuri shouted at her. Jessica knew she was going to react like that.

 

"YAH! Stop scolding me Okay!!!All the evident was pointing at her! I didn’t know!" Jessica shouted back.

 

Yuri and Jessica were breathing heavily..Yuri is right but Jessica is right too. Yuri would do the same if she was in Jessica situation. The two sits in silence.

 

"Did...did i slapped her hard?" Jessica finally uttered quietly.

 

"Yah, it was really loud..."  Yuri said.

 

"......."

 

"When we see her ever again..apologize.."

 

"Depend.."

 

"Just go," Yuri demanded.

 

"I'm not going to go," Jessica argue.

 

"You have too!"

 

"No!"

 

"There’s a line of cars behind us, and they’re getting mad! U have to go!!"

 

Jessica looked back and saw cars lining up behind her, honking their horns and shouting in their cars..."Oh..."
She quickly step on the gas and drove away. 

 

======

 

11 am
"ahh, so good!" Sooyoung said.

 

"Yeah," Yoona agreed.

 

"Yeah, yeah. Eat up. Don’t you guys have any schedule today?" 

 

"Yeah, only photo shooting and CFs. That pretty much it," Sunny replied.

 

"Why? Are you jealous we have schedule and earning more money than you?" Sooyoung said.

 

"Why would i be jealous, shinshik? You guys don't earn more than me, you split into five, while i don't have to," 

 

"Unnie is right," the maknae agreed with her.

 

"Seohyunah, you’re supposed to be on our side!" 

 

"ohh, sorry unnie," 

 

"Yah, she just saying the true," Taeyeon said, hugging the younger girl.

 

The Hyoyoung couple gave up on beating Taeyeon. The only thing that they can beat are eating and dancing. Wealth, Taeyeon have more, and singing, she is stronger than them. 

 

"Tae, where did you go today? Why did you wake up so early?" Tiffany questioned.

 

"Oh, i just went out to get some groceries and fix my car," Taeyeon replied.

 

Tiffany suddenly furrowed her eyebrows, "Taeyeon, can you come here for a second,"

Tiffany got up her seat and went to the living room.

 

"Why? I’m still eating," she refused.

 

"TAEYEON!!" Tiffany shouted, made everyone jumped. Yoona and Sooyoung got up and start to put food in Taeyeon mouth, and pushed her to Tiffany..Tiffany is pretty scary when she is in her hell mode...so no one want to let mama out.

 

Taeyeon tried hard to swallowed all the dry food down , but when Tiffany start talking to her she, stood still.

 

"Tae, why would you go and get your car fix at a local shop? What if the cop check?"

 

"Panmy dojnt worjfry," Taeyeon struggle talking with food in .

 

"What? Spit out the food!"

 

Hyoyeon heard Tiffany commanded and got the trash.

 

"Spit out," she whispered.

 

"It’s a wastea of foof" Taeyeon mumbled disgustingly.

 

"You want to get kill? I don’t" Hyoyeon mumbled to Taeyeon, not dare to look into Tiffany's eyes.

 

Taeyeon spit out the food and Hyoyeon went back eating her brunch.

 

"Fanyah, don’t worry about. Do you think I’ll be dumb enough to do that? Every time I get my car fix, I go to my high school's sunbae. They’re pro, if u have any broken, worn out car, give it to them, they’re make the car look like new," Taeyeon said excitedly. Every time they talk about car or something related to car, she get all excited like a little kid getting candy.

 

"Okay, u should've told me sooner. Do you pay them? Well they are fixing your car."

 

"Yeah, but they don’t accept it. So..i buy them equipment they need and stuff like that.."

 

"Okay,"

 

"Can i get back to drink my strawberry milk now?" Taeyeon asked.

 

":) yeah, you and the strawberry,"

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon came back and joined the 4A1 members for brunch..

 

"So..Fany..you cool?" Sooyoung carefully asked.

 

"Yep," Tiffany flashed them an eye-smiled.

 

The trio finally sighed in relief.

 

"I told you not to worried..Taeyeon can handle it," Sunny uttered quietly.

 

The three nodded their heads.

 

"Um..um..Where’s all the strawberry milk?"

 

"Oh, we drank all of it-" Yoona said but stopped when she felt a cold dark feeling...

 

"U..Guys..drank it all!??!!" Taeyeon asked, gradually getting louder and louder.

 

"Um..uh..we- ahhhhhhhhh!" The popular girls group and Tiffany stumble to dashed out the apartment...its seriously going to be a hella day for them...good luck girls:)

 

~~~~~~~

 

1PM

 

"Jessica here's the list that got their car fix this few weeks," Yuri handed Jessica the folder.

 

"Um...no...no..that’s not it...oh! Here's a Lamborghini...but it’s a reventon..not murcielago...How many people in Seoul even have a Lamborghini murcielago lp670-4 sv?" Jessica said frustrated.

 

"Oh! Here's one Jessica. Number is XXX-XXX-XXXX, Mr. Lee," Yuri pointed out. "He got his, inside part fix...I guess it’s not him then.." Yuri said, hope all dies.

 

"We still have to figure out how many people in Korea have a Lamborghini murcielago lp670-4 sv.  I think we have to spend a few days to research that.."

 

"Yeah, i think so too," Yuri went back and hand back the list to the owner.

 

The both sighed looking around the place. They were silent until a weird noise was let out.

 

Yuri looked around and looked at Jessica who was holding to her stomach, embarrassingly.

“You haven’t eaten breakfast?” Yuri asked.

Jessica shook her head.

Yuri smiled, “Let’s go take a break then. I think we have to eat brunch, its 1 already,” she said and walked to Jessica’s cars. They went to a nearby cafe and go a seat near the windows. Jessica and Yuri ordered their food and wait. 

"I know I’m buying, but you don't have to order that much right?" Yuri joked.

"What I’m really, really hungry,"

"Hope can a small body like you eat so much,"

"Ohh, now your jealous of my body, hehehe. Even though you worked out a lot and stuff, You can’t beat the ice princess," Jessica said proudly.

"Hahaha, yeah, yeah. Now just eat," Yuri move her bag out of the way and let the waiter put down the food. "Thank you. Now eat, or it’s not going get cold,"

"Mmh," Jessica nodded cutely.

Yuri smiled to herself, seeing the girl eating. Instead of eating, she stared at the brunette the whole time.

"Ahhhh, so good!!" Jessica gave up two thumbs. "Ahh, this is the life," Jessica leaned back on her chair holding onto her stomach. She looked outside the window. There was someone who watched her outside the window. She sit up straight and stare straight outside. 'Taeyeon? Is that Taeyeon?'

The girl, that was outside near the tree, stood still looking at the lovely (?) brunette. Even though she had some sauce on her face, she still looked as beautiful as ever.

The girl giggled.

'That is her. Eventhough she’s wearing a cap, I can still recognize here..It’s Taeyeon. Eottoke..why is she giggling...is she laughing at me?'

"Jessica, aish," Yuri bend over and wiped off the sauce that was on Jessica lip. "There you go,"

Jessica was surprise of Yuri sudden action. She quickly looked back at Taeyeon but the girl disappeared. 'Was I'm imaging stuff? That was weird..'
 
"Jessica, are done? We should go now"

"Yeah," Jessica got up and walked away, but she turned around and check outside one more time..'I guess that was just imaging stuff...but she looks so real !'

"Jessica, did you forgot something?" Yuri came back and asked her.

"No, its nothing. Let's go," Jessica walked out of the cafe.

*******
'Oh, she leaving. She is such a cutie while she was eating.' Taeyeon delightful thought.

"Taetae, what are you doing, hiding behind a tree," Tiffany asked in a hushed voice. She doesn’t want to scream out Taeyeon name out in the public.

"Oh, its nothing. Let’s go,"
Taeyeon said and walked to her car.

"oh..okay" tiffany replied but still curious. tiffany walked to the car and looked at it, "wow, it’s so handsome," her first compliment for the car.

"Yah, it’s a girl, babo-yah. I know right, my baby is so gorgeous.." Taeyeon proudly said looking at her car, from top and bottom.

"I don’t care about your baby, now let’s go," Tiffany said and got in the car.

"How can you say that right in front of her? She can hear you!"

Tiffany roll her eyes and rushed Taeyeon to get in the car. Taeyeon got in and start the engine.

••••

"Wow, after a big delicious brunch, we are now recharged!!" Jessica shouted out.

"Yeah," Yuri said smiling. Even though she didn’t eat much, seeing Jessica eats made her full.

"Jessica, i think we should go-, Jessica?” Yuri looked around for Jessica.

“Y-Yuri! The Car! The Black Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640-4 sv! It’s right there!!!” Jessica pointed straight. Yuri followed her finger and saw the car driving out the parking lot.

“We need to stop it, LET’S GO!!” Yuri and Jessica ran to Jessica’s car. Using all her energy, she stomped her foot down the pedal. A loud, beautiful, sound roared.

“Yuri put up the police siren,” Jessica ordered.

Yuri looked through the car and found the siren. She turned it on and cars instantly got out of their way.  'You’re not escaping this time..if that is really you'

*******
"Tae, move  aside for the cops," Tiffany said, when she heard the police siren.

"Why? It’s not like they’re going this way," Taeyeon stubbornly said.

"Yah, why don’t you ever listen to me? I always have to listen..to you.." Tiffany pouted, mumbling quietly to herself.

Taeyeon smiled, and looked to her rear window. Unexpected, the car with the siren, turn to her direction.

Taeyeon speed her car up, but slow down when she recognize who the car belong to..'Isnt that the car that chase me last time and race with me....that must mean its Jessica's car...I guess she looking for me..the dark thief...i guess i have to stop. I do miss seeing her cute face...' Taeyeon thought and smirked. She slowed down and pulled over.

"Taetae, is something wrong?" Tiffany asked when she saw Taeyeon pulling over.

"Andwae, we just have visitors...." Taeyeon muttered.

When Taeyeon pulled over, Jessica pulled her car over too and got out. She and Yuri walked to the car and knocked loudly, but no one came out..Jessica put her face close to the glass and tried to looked inside.

Taeyeon smiled and switch her windows down. She turned her head to face the girl. Jessica expression change from being dull and serious, to surprise and read faced. Their faces were inches away from each other. Taeyeon did this on purpose to watch the girl get embarrassed. She found it really cute when Jessica blushed.
"Tae-taeyeon?!" Jessica stuttered stumbling back.

"Jessica?" Tiffany said and got out of the car, "Y-yuri?" Tiffany smiled brightly seeing the tan girl.

"Tiffany..then that must be.."

Taeyeon unlock her door and got out. She tilted her head up and greeted the two, "Hello," Taeyeon glanced at Yuri and came back to stared at Jessica.

Jessica turned her back around to avoid Taeyeon stares..'be tuff Jessica..be strong..be strong..See her like last time...see her last time..ahhah~ i hit her last time what to do~' Jessica shook the thoughts out and made her expression serious as ever. She walked over to Taeyeon, and stared deadly into her eyes.

"Miss Kim, have you got your car fix these couple of days?" Jessica questioned bluntly with no emotion in her voice. It’s the voice of 'asking a suspect' tone.

Taeyeon frowned when she heard Jessica using formality, "Jessica, you don’t have to use formal-"

"Miss Kim, I'm doing work, not playing around so will you answer my question?" Jessica said harshly.

'If you want to be play like that....lets do it..'

"Okay then...Miss Jung. Since you’re a cop, why don’t you just looked in the stores and see if i did get my car fix? There's only like 200 of them here..i ought you find it," Taeyeon said giving her a fake smiled.
Tiffany and Yuri saw the tension between the two people. They want to stop them but doesn’t know 'how to' so that they won’t get hurt.

"Are you playing around with me?" Jessica glared deadly at her with her damn serious voice.

"What made you think that?" Taeyeon evilly said giving a half-smiled. "You still need to pay me..." Taeyeon slowly puts her hand on Jessica's cheek.

Jessica eyes widen remembering the slapped..

"Yyou I-i..." Jessica was lost of words..she didn’t know what to say as she see the new side of Taeyeon..'Is this really how she's like?' Jessica sadly thought.

Taeyeon saw Jessica's lip slightly curved down. 'I should stop before she misunderstood me...'

"Okie dokie," Taeyeon said and placed her hand down.

"........"Jessica just stood still, not talking.

"Um..Jessica..i was just kidd-"

"Psush"

Taeyeon fell down the ground.

"I seriously hate those type of people who have two faces!! Just like you..Is this how you are? I respect you so much..but now you’re just-!!ah" Jessica gasped. She looked at her fist and Taeyeon, who was lying(?) more like suffering, on the ground.

'Eottke.! I hit her..with my fist..Aish Jessica why- aish!!' Jessica hurried went and tried to help Taeyeon out.

"Chincha. Seriously.. are you really a cop? I never seen a cop so freaken violent before," Taeyeon said, feeling her face. She hissed in pain.

"I'm..I'm so sorry..I-. But you do deserve it! You two faced person!" Jessica was going to helped Taeyeon up, but walked away leaving her. "Ahh!!!! where's my car?" Jessica screamed.

Taeyeon got up and went to see what had gotten Jessica screaming about.

"What wrong" Taeyeon asked.

"My car?...I bet those two, Yuri and Tiffany, took my car and went away..." Jessica furiously said.

Taeyeon lip curve up. "Ah~ i guess i should be going now," she said and walked slowly to her car, '1...2...3…4..5.'

"wait! You’re going to leave me here?" Jessica asked.

"If you want to come, let me punch you back," She said in a serious voice.

".....Nevermind!" Jessica refused.

"Okay," Taeyeon simply replied and got in her car. She starts her engine and drove away.

Jessica stared in shock. She walked to the grass and sat down..'I hate you, hate you!!! How can I be a fan of someone like that…so mean and rude…im going to turn into an anti fan..' She got up and screamed, "YOU MEAN, HEARTLESS, INHUMANE PERSON…I HATE YOU!! KIM TAE-"

Beep! A car from behind, honk at her.

"You need to talk bad about me when I’m not near you," The familiar voice said.

Taeyeon drove her car up and park right infront of the confused brunette.

"Hey, will you get in? I'm not those heartless people leaving someone like you outside.." Taeyeon joked, looking at Jessica from head down to toe and shake her head..

"Yah, are you calling me-"

"Get in, or I'll drive," Taeyeon warned.

Jessica doesn’t want to get stuck here so she had no way but to get into Taeyeon's car.

Taeyeon can’t keep her smiled shut for one second when she saw the brunette. She was dying of happiness inside for some reason she can’t understand..

Taeyeon stepped on the gas and drove to her destination...

 

******

Sorry for the late update..and a kinda boring one too...um im trying to update the other stories as well today if im not busy..But Thank you for reading:)