the fake

2 lives

 

Short update:) enjoy~~~~~

*****

After Tiffany got a bandage for Taeyeon's hand, Taeyeon put on her hat in hurried and walked over to where Jessica was.

'Is she that hyper to be with Jessica?' Tiffany thought, as she saw Taeyeon walking toward Jessica.

Well that part was truth, but the real reason was she wanted to see who the 'dark thief' is.

"Oh, Tae-Taeyeonshi," Junsu stuttered when he saw the girl.

"Oh, hello," Taeyeon politely bowed.

Junsu saw, and bowed too.

Taeyeon smiled and continue to walk toward Jessica, leaving the dude blushing madly.

"What are you doing here?" Jessica asked the girl as she saw her walking over.

"I just want to see how you work," Taeyeon lied, looking for the 'dark thief'

"You’re distracting everyone here," Jessica said.

"What do you mean?" Taeyeon asked innocent.

"Look around,"

Taeyeon did what Jessica told her to do. She looked around and saw many people staring at her and taking pictures. Even the cops are getting distracted and not doing their work.

"See, that’s what I’m talking about. People aren’t doing their work,"

"...I’m sorry..Um..I'll solve this for you.." Taeyeon looked for a stool or anything that is tall. She stood on it and took a deep breath, "EVERYBODY HERE, PLEASE DONT GET DISTRACTED BY ME. PLEASE GET TO WORK SO THIS GIRL HERE," Taeyeon pointed at Jessica using her hand, "WONT GET MAD AT ME. PLEASE GO ON WITH WATEVER YOU GUYS ARE DOING. THANK YOU," Taeyeon carefully bowed so the stool would tip over, and went back down.

"What was that about? Now people are going to ask me, how i know the Superstar, Kim Taeyeon!"

"Well..maybe that’s gonna be another problem..But for now, I fixed this problem ," she grinned, nonstop.

Jessica rolled her eyes and saw cops working more efficiently and people go on whatever they were doing.

"Wow..." Jessica said amazed.
'How can the words of a star be so much impact?'

"So...Sica, where’s the dark thief..I'm really curious to see that person,"

"Why?"

"Because I’m a big fan of her/he…She/he steel from the rich and give it to the poor..isn’t that aweson-"

"So now you’re on her side? You know that’s a crime and she gotta need to be put to jail anytime sooner.."

"She won’t be if you guys can't catch her," Taeyeon said giving her a half smile.

"Well, FYI, we will,"

"Let’s see then," Taeyeon smile grew bigger.

"Jessica, let’s go- oh Taeyeon," Yuri came over and saw the duo. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, i just wanted to see how you guys work, if you don’t mind,"

"Oh we do," Jessica said bluntly.
"Oh we don’t," Yuri uttered.

Taeyeon smiled curved down when she heard what Jessica said.

"No, Jessica!” Yuri looked at the girl with evil eyes, “It’s find that you want to see how we work,"

"Oh, thank you," Taeyeon thanked the girl.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!! WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING!!" a girl voice shouted, "I told you move out of my way!!"

Jessica, Yuri, and Taeyeon heard the voice and sprint toward to where it was.

"What happened?" Jessica asked one of the cop.

"She wanted to leave,"

Jessica saw how many polices are around her, "All of you back away. Lets me and Yuri handle this..."

'If that’s really you, you’re gonna die...' Jessica angrily thought touching her lips.

Taeyeon scanned the 'dark thief' from head to toe..
'I seriously dont look like that do i? My god, who wear a cape these days...'

When the polices are done backing away from the thief, Jessica and Yuri came up, "So...I see you had updated....Wearing a mask and a cape..last time all you wore were black clothes and a cap..." Jessica said looking at the girl.

"What do you mean?" The girl said in a nasty tone.

Jessica sighed. 'Why am i talking to her? Just get her and lock her up, Jessica'

She didn’t answered and just came toward the girl with handcuff. When she tried to lock the "thief" up, she swung her foot backward and kicked onto Jessica's thigh. 


"You're not going to lock me up that easily," The 'dark thief' uttered arrogantly and stared at the cops to leave her alone and not touch her. 

Jessica wasn't sure if that’s the voice she heard from last time..This girl voice is higher and more girly.
'Maybe i heard it wrong..' she was lost in her thoughts and didn’t hear what others around her was saying..

"Jessica! Look out!" Yuri warned, running toward her but stopped when she saw someone's already there. Yuri worried face suddenly turned into shocked. 

"Yah, you don’t hit someone when they’re thinking...That’s not cool at all," Taeyeon stated softly but still letting the girl hear her. She gribbed onto her knuckles tightly, not letting go.

"Who are you to block my hits? Let me go!!"The Dark thief shotted back, struggling to get out the girl's grip. "Release now!!”

“You look so young…and have so much energy…Stop. Now,” Taeyeon firmly said, “If you don’t…well I suggested you to, or else..” Taeyeon threatened.

Jessica finally knocked out of her thoughts and got back to variety. She clearly heard every word Taeyeon had said to the girl.

“Don’t make me laugh. I bet a midget like you, can’t even lay a punch or even touch me,” the ‘thief’ scoffed.

Taeyeon widened her eyes and smirked feeling pissed off.. "You call me short? You’re not even that taller than me. I bet under those freaken high tops are insoles..”

“What?! What did you say?!”

“Yeah you heard me!!” Taeyeon retorted back, not bottering that people were watching her. She's not good taking care of her image.

Jessica sighed behind Taeyeon’s back. She saw the girl holding onto the “thief” fist.

‘Did she block that for me? But how?”

The thief took a chance to release her hands from the midget's hand.

“Hahaha, er!!!” she backed away and got into the position to fight, “So…you said if I don’t stop, you’ll do something to me? Lets do it. FWI, I learn karate and kung fu for 5 years…” she added.

 

Taeyeon smirked and thought how immature the girl sounded step forward. A hand behind holding her back. She tiltled her head. 

“What are you doing? You can’t fight, you’ll get hurt and..take care of your image!!” Jessica whispered loudly.

“Don’t worry, I learn some kung fu when I was young..and can you do me a favor tell the polices to block everyone…pleaseee?”

“Why? Taeyeon, if you’re playing around. Stop. This is working not some game. This is my work. now can you go?”

“Sica, trust me. I’d never been a cop before so please..i’ll promise I’ll catch her,:” Taeyeon lifted her pinky up, “Pinky promise?”

“Ah, seriously. Are you a 7 years old kid?” Jessica asked frustrated and looked at her pinky…..”ah…fine” she gave in and brought her pinky up with the other girl's pinky. “you sure you want to do this? Seriously I never seen a Superstar going out fighting a criminal before..”

“Well I guess im the first. just chill. I learned karate and kung fu,” Taeyeon assured the girl.

“When you were young..” Jessica said the sentence again.                                                        

“I still remember them so-“

“HEY! TOO MUCH CHIT CHATTING!!!” The “Thief” barked.

“Gtg.”

Jessica told the cops to blocked everyone that are near the area.. after a few minutes they were ready.

“Did I tell you I learn Karate and Kung fu for 5 years? I'm gonna kick your but!” The girl said confidently.

Taeyeon smiled, well more like an evil smirk. .. “Did I tell you, that I learn Karate and kung fu…all my life?....

TBC>>>>

:):):):) Thank you for readingggg!!!