Beginning

2 lives

 

“Dang it!” I whispered to myself, “This is not the right time to get caught.”

I could hear the tires shrieking and cops opening their car. I hid behind the cold and hard brick wall in the dark alley. I could feel the tiny, icy raindrops hammering down my face as I looked up at the black sky. My heartbeats skipped in rhythm when a big shadow started to get closer and closer.

“Come out you thief!” the policemen shouted. I slowly turned my head toward his direction. He was alone. Although I couldnt see his face, his broad shoulders and body shapes are like a gigantic trash can.

“You can’t escape. You’re surrounded by us. Just give in!” the cop roared.

“I can’t just stay here,” I thought, “might as well go out…”

I gradually stepped out of the dark and showed my face, which was covered by a black bandana. The policeman looked shocked that I was a girl because he thought that I was a guy. However, he remained calm.

"So... it’s just a girl who's going around and steal," he smirked. In a mocking tone, he arrogantly said, "I can take care of you in no time."

 I feel so irritated and annoyed by his personality and behavior. Who does he think he is? By that time, my eyes were on fire while my hands curled firmly into a fist.

"Oh really?" I said as I jerked back trying to find ways. "You think that you can take me down that easily?”

Before he could say anything back, I dashed toward him and gave him an unexpected strike. It almost hit his face, until a black Ferrari car came honking.

I paused and galnced at the car that just came. Knowing who it was, i put my arm down and rushed toward the ferrari. 

“Got saved by the car, Lucky you”  I said, in quick English. 

When I slid into the car and got seated, I turned my head and barely saw the looks on his face. He was petrified!

“Next time, don’t be too self-confident you dumba**! And... Hey! DON’T LOOK DOWN ON GIRLS!!!”I screamed with full power. 

The policeman was still standing there stunned. His expressions showed it all: confused, angered and surprised. I smirked for victory. As the car dashed away, i calmed down and greeted my best friend/manager. Tiffany Hwang, one of the most important people in my life, who saved me just now. She always take care of me and was the first one to know my secrets.

“When will you stop doing this Tae? You have enough money. Why go steal someone else’s stuff? You’re a big star in Seoul. Don’t you know that someday you’re going to get caught doing this stupid stuff?” she strictly complained.

She nagged for the whole 5 minutes about what I do. Due to these problems, we always get into fights. I know that she cares about me but I just don’t like how she always gets into my business.

“Fany-ah stop!” I demanded, “You’re just my manager not my mom. I’m doing this for a good cause, not for myself.”

"Stealing people money is good? I cant believe I"m still helping you right now." she said in disabelief. 

I smiled. "it's because you love me that's why."

"shut up.." she mumbled quietly.

Later on that night, we drove off and drop the money off to a poor family...

****************************

so..what do u think? Please comment and tell me what you think of the story so far. srry if there some mistakes...thank you for reading *bow*