Yes or No 2

2 lives

 

 

 'Ding dong! Ding dong!'

The doorbell rang through the spacious room.

"ah..Where is that girl?" The person who was waiting outside the doorway, said. When she decided to go, the door slowly opened, welcoming the guest.

"Yuri...,” mumbled Jessica.

"Jessica..."

___
"Tae,where are you going?" Tiffany asked when she saw the girl putting her cap on and getting the keys.

"I’m going to the police station.." She replied.

"You really want to know….What if she’s not done thinking.."

"Imma go ask ...if she’s not sure then I’ll wait.." Taeyeon said as she put her shoes on.

"Tae..Did you talk about this to uncle?" Tiffany asked and pulled her back from leaving.

"No" (pause) "I’ll tell him later, so you don’t need to worry,"

"Tae..What are you thinking?! So u haven’t told him yet?!" Tiffany raised her voice which startled Taeyeon.

"T-tiffany..Why are you acting like this...you were so supportive, but why-"

"I thought you talked to him..Taeyeon, think before you act will ya?"

"Fany, what’s your problem?!" Annoyed Taeyeon also raised her voice, "why do I need to tell him? Why do I have to report to him? This is my life." she said rudely, and shook Tiffany’s hand off hers.

"Tae don’t you care about your career? How could you recklessly-- if Jessica said yes, are you going to announce it to everyone? You're reputation and career will be damage just because you’re a lesbian!!!!!" Tiffany shouted out loud and clearly, while closing her eyes, when she saw Taeyeon's hand flew up.

Silence…

The only thing that could be heard was the two girls breathing..exhale..inhale..exhale..

'What are you doing Taeyeon..' Taeyeon asked herself, when she noticed her position... She steady dropped her hand down by her side.

Without feeling anything right to her face, Tiffany opened her eyes. Taeyeon and tiffany shared a glanced and then quickly looked away.

"If I fail, then its mine pro...blem...you don’t have to worry about it, manger Hwang," said Taeyeon coldly. She turned around and saw two figured standing near the door way, listening to their fierce conversation.  Taeyeon looked down and walked out between the two.

"bam!"The loudness echoed through the house.

"Fany," sunny and Sooyoung uttered out worried.

"S-Sunny..S-Sooyoung," Tiffany started to sob and ran into the girl’s arms.

___
"Jessica, are you done?" Yuri asked, looking at the girl who was just poking her food.

"Umm," Jessica nodded.
Yuri called the waiter and paid the bill. They sat there for a few minutes in silence..

Yuri didn't mind sitting in silence with the person she love..She warmly looked at the girl, whose attention is outside..

The waiter came, trying to take the plates but Yuri asked him to leave for few minutes then comeback to leave them alone..  

‘I wish time would stop...i wish I could just sit here, and stare at her beautiful face..’

(I thinkThis sound will kinda fit this mood, Coma instrumental b.a.p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FixBdVEfJHE)

 ‘What to do...I’m so confuse with my feelings...’ Jessica thought, as she let her eyes wandered around the busy street.. ‘Everybody looks so happy with their lovers…pink cars..Yellow cars…wow a black Lamborghini....blue Ferrari..Whi—‘Jessica straightened her back and squinted her eyes to see more clearly, with her head, leaning onto the glass window..

“BLACK LAMBORGHINI!!” Jessica shouted out as she a saw it getting ready to drive. She looked at the plate license and noticed that it’s a different one that they haven’t check yet, “Y-Yuri! We have to go!!”

Jessica slid out her chair and rushed out the restaurant. Yuri also ran out and saw the black Lamborghini moving slowly to the red light. Both jumped in the car and start the engine.

“I can’t believe I didn't see how she looked like..But I'm not letting her go this time …” Jessica told herself and stepped on the pedal.

“Jess, slow down, let’s waits and sees where she’s heading to... Let’s just follow her for now” Yuri suggested.

Jessica thought about it and agreed. She drove one car away, so the thief wouldn’t be suspicious…

___

“Can I have a strawberry shake?” Taeyeon ordered.

“Deh, that would be $3.50,” the lady said, in a very sweet voice.

Taeyeon handed the money and walked to the left to get her drink. After she got it, Taeyeon took a big long, sip to cool her down.

“AHH~ so refreshing!” she said, cheerfully.

Taeyeon exited the store and walked to her car. Seeing her shoelaces untied, she bend down and tied it neatly before entering her car.

“Now, let’s go,” She started the engine then slowly drove out to the road...As she waited for the red light to turned green, Taeyeon out some music on to make her calm down. The strawberry shake helped, but music is the best thing to make her calm down. After the light switched, Taeyeon stepped on her pedal and drove to her destination.

___

“Yuri, why does this street look so familiar,” Jessica asked, as she observed the things around her and the street.

“There’s a lot of street that are familiar,” Yuri said, as she still watching the black car ahead.

But as the kept driving, the feeling of the road and things around the place seemed to become more and more the same..

“JESS, the car” Yuri pointed at the car, to showed her that it’s parking.

Jessica parked her car and opened the door to get out..

“Y-Yuri..” Jessica turned her head to look at Yuri, waiting for a good explanation.

Yuri also showed the same expression.

‘Why are we at the police station?’ they both thought.

Jessica and Yuri rushed over to the black Lamborghini..As the person stepped out of their car, Jessica ran over and quickly flung up her leg and swung it to hit the target…

You’re dead…………ah! .No way!’

The figure quickly turned around and used her hand to stop the hit as the strong wind blew her cap away... (WOW FAST REFLEX)

“Tae…Taeyeon..?” Jessica said, dumbfounded.....

‘Jessica…don’t tell me..They were following me because..’ Taeyeon glanced at her car....

---

TBC>>>
Thank you reading!!! I’ll update soon!!^^