OMO, FANY-AH

2 lives

 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>.........

 

"Taeyeon-ah, wow, like usual you have soo many fans" Sooyoung commented. She looked around the gift, looking for anything that is edible to eat.

"Yah! Piggy, stop looking around. These aint yours," Taeyeon teased and blocked her from looking through her gifts. Despite her short height, Sooyoung gave Taeyeon a surprise pushed and make her fall and tumble to the living room.

"Hahahaha, you midget!" Sooyoung laughed heart fully. She didn’t know that a solid, sudden hit was aiming at her. The hit landed straight on her head and the person started to scold the girl.

"Sooyoung stop hurting Taeng. We haven’t seen her for a while and why do you have to always look for food?.." the short lady with fresh blonde short hair, scolded, "if you do that, you’ll get it from me," she warned.

Taeyeon smiled and stuck her tongue out at Sooyoung. Sunny saw and walked over and gave Taeyeon a smack on the head.

"Yah!!' Taeyeon shouted looking at Sunny in disbelieve.

"What? You’re the one that started this whole thing," Sunny said with her hand crossed and walked out to the door.

Sooyoung and Taeyeon looked at each other and sighed. 'The friends that have an eye-smiled are always the devil..." they both affirmed while getting up. The duo looked at each other and giggled. They walked out and join the others for breakfast.  

2-lives

"Taeyeon, here’s your earplug..and here put this on too," Tiffany instructed, "oh, Taeyeonah," Tiffany called out, as Taeyeon was ready to go on stage.

"Huh?" Taeyeon asked and turned her back, to face Tiffany.  

"Hwaiting!" Tiffany smiled cutely and cheered.

Taeyeon grinded while nodding and stepped out. 
She saw 4A1 members bowed to their fans and walked in.

"U did a good job," Taeyeon complimented, while giving them a high five.

"Thanx, hwaiting," Sunny cheered, and the others member did too.

Taeyeon took a deep breath and walked slowly out. After a few second the crowd saw who it was, they applaud widely. Taeyeon said hello and bowed. "Wow, today is such a beautiful day," Taeyeon announce feeling the wind softly blowing through her body. "Thank you for coming, and i hope you enjoy this new song, just for you guys" Taeyeon showed her heart throbbing smile as the crowd voice grew louder.

~closer~
as she start singing, background dancer came out and dance. The crowd chanted her name several time and decided to lower it down to enjoy the song...


I am standing here as I only see you after this love, I don’t really know what will happen Just like child who is always this way, Will you warmly hold me right now?

Who is she singing this too? Taeyeon wondered. The girl who she wrote this song for doesn’t even listen to it...Taeyeon started to walk around and smiled at the audience, still singing. ‘I hope you guys/ girls like this song…..i hope she like this song..' Taeyeon hopefully thought.

Because among the many people in this world I could only see you…-

Backstage
"She’s good," the girl’s group members said, shock as usual.

"I know right," Tiffany proudly said, like a mother proudly said looking at their own child.

She looked around the audience to see what their reaction was. A guy or a girl launched forward to the crowd hasty. She observed him/her more...

"TAEYEON!!" Tiffany screamed out and sprinted toward her. She cover Taeyeon with her face facing the culprit and felt a splash of some type of water splashed straight onto her body and some went to her eyes.. Tiffany crouch down, covering her face.. hissing in pain.

"Tiffany...TIFFANY!! CALL 119, QUICK!!" Taeyeon shouted to the people. The fans panicked and started to mumbled and a worried, whispered tone.

"Ttiffany, are you okay?" Taeyeon asked as she picked Tiffany up and carried her back stage.

The 4a1 members quickly find a chair and got some water bottle. They took out napkins and rushed but gently, wiped off the weird water that was on tiffany.

"DAMMIT! Who the hell did this?" Taeyeon whispered under her breath as she washed some of the acid off. "Why are you such a babo?"

"Are you okay, Taeyeon??" Tiffany asked in a low voice. Taeyeon can hear the siren loud and clear as they stopped behind the big stage.
"Taeyeon, the ambulance came, and same with the police" one of the guys said and came toward them.

Taeyeon carried Tiffany up and wanted to go with her but people told her to stay at the concert so the fans wouldn’t panic. The people took Tiffany and carried her to the car.

'Fany-ah...' Taeyeon thought as she saw the ambulance car drove away. The 4A1 members ran down and called Taeyeon to go up the stage.

The mc for the show came out and calm down the audience.

"Its okay everyone please calm down. Everything is under control. Everyone please, let me show you 4A1 and Taeyeon,...."

Taeyeon walked out with the girl group, having a fake smile smacked on her face. She folded her fist tightly. She didn’t want to stand here one bit. She just want to go with Tiffany and looked for the culprit...so she could beat him/her up for harming the most important person in her life...Seohyun’s hand came up and slowly landed on Taeyeon shoulder.

"Unnie, she'll be fine," She tried to comfort her, giving her a half smile. Even she tries to tell herself that.

Taeyeon nodded. They quickly finished the concert and after the curtain went down, she ran out as quickly so there wont be any reporter hanging around her all day.

On the way out, without caring about whos there backstage, she put on her cap and sunglasses and rushed out but suddenly a hand top her from going.

Feeling something is stopping her, Taeyeon turned and snapped, "What do you want!!!" She breathed heavily.

The other girl jumped and releases her grip on the superstar.

Taeyeon notice the familiar figure and a guilty look plastered on her face.

"Ah..Suzy-shi? If that’s right..," Taeyeon uttered out guiltily, "I’m so sorry...."

"Um. its alright.."she awkwardly replied, "Ar-are you alright? Is the girl with you last time…okay?

"Idk..."Taeyeon looked down,"im sorry, but i-"

"Ms. Kim," a sulky voice called out.

Hearing the high-sulky but yet beautiful voice, Taeyeon immediately stopped talking. She blinked a few time and then turned her head to where the voice belong to.

"Ms.kim we would like to ask you some question," another later walked up and said.

Taeyeon looked at the time on her phone. Her heart wanted to go and visit Tiffany but her mind told her to stay...

"Yuri…” Taeyeon walked up to Yuri and grabbed her hand, making the girl slightly blushed, . “Can you do me a favor?"

"ah…Yes?”

......

tbc

sorry my fellow readers for not updating for such a long long time....will this double update make you happY:)

idk...but anyway..thank you for reading:) AND!! sorry for any errorss