I wont go anywhere

2 lives

 

Taeyeon called? Let me see,” Yuri asked and grabbed Tiffany’s phone to check the time she called, “did she say anything to you?”

“Um..yes..all she said was anti something..i-i-i didn't get to hear it all...Something is happening to her. I heard a gunshot in the back..Yuri,” Tiffany’s eyes sparkled and tears flooded out, “Taeyeon..”

Yuri laid her hand on Tiffany's shoulder while assuring the girl that she’ll bring Kim Taeyeon back.

The two exited Jessica’s room when she told them she wanted to rest but Yuri knew that that wasn't the case. She walked Tiffany back to her room and went to the police station with Tiffany’s phone.

Jessica got her phone and dialed Taeyeon’s number. She didn't know why she was doing this but that was all she could do. She was hoping that this was all a dream but it felt too real to be a dream. She constantly called the girl. But then she gasped when someone answered it. ‘It’s connect!’

She jolted right up and trembled. Jessica swallowed her saliva and asked nervously, “T-t-Taeyeon?”

----

A bullet flared out of the gun and went toward the target. It hit perfectly at the target’s abdominal and made it way out cleanly.

The target froze right on the spot and collapsed down, still breathing. She tried to support herself up with her hand but everything just felt weak and out of place.

           The man ran forward and carried her back inside the house. He looked at the phone that was on the ground and picked it up. He threw the phone away as far as he could. After that, he ran into the house. Knowing that not many people live in the neighborhood, he felt at ease that they didn't hear the gunshot.

The man set her down and the others gasped in shock. They argued and swore at each other for doing something so recklessly. Of course they didn't thought about this ahead; they had no clue that this accident would happened.

Everyone of them was nervous. They trembled in fear thinking about thoughts that might happen if the police came.

They already have to go to jail but having charge with an attempted murder would extend the time they have to rot in jail.

          Taeyeon couldn't adapt to what was going on. It was such a sudden hit. Every movement hurt, even breathing in and out felt like hell. Blood was gushing out more and more. She grasped onto her stomach to stop it from bleeding.

The others finally decided to bandaged her up. It wasn’t properly handle, but that would keep the girl from dying any sooner. They tied her up and had a group discussion about what to do next.

Taeyeon mentally told herself to never sleep. she had to live. She won't die like this...She had too many things she didn't do yet...

Taeyeon was unconsciously falling asleep...She was also calling out something..It was quiet but very clearly said, “Jessica..Sica.”

----

“Track Kim Taeyeon’s phone number and see when its the last time she used them and where,” Yuri ordered as she looked through the files from the early acid accident to the kidnap accident, ‘A girl who threw the acid bottle onto the stage...she must’ve been the one who did the threats on the wall...also..right after that was the murder of the anti-president, Yoo Yoo Rin...how did this all connect?’ Yuri pondered. She turned her chair and looked at an empty seat. ‘Junsu...’

“Hyomin, can you search up who Kim Juno. According to Tiffany, he was the doorman at their apartment,” Yuri asked as she gave her some information.

-

“Y-yoboseyo? T-T-Taeyeon???” Jessica muttered. Her voice vibrated and crack as she answered in a hushed tone.

“Who’s this?” a voice asked.

On the line, she could hear a group of people talking within each other in the back. “Dude, someone's really called.Damn...”

Jessica hurried and asked, “why do you have this phone? W-W-where did you find this phone??”

---

“Kim Juno, 26,  worked as a doorman in Taeyeon’s apartment. According to Tiffany, he was the one that kidnapped her. He have no criminal record and a clean man,” Hyomin said but then hesitated to say the next thing, “a-also, He’s...Kim Junsu twins brother.”

The cops widened their eyes at the information. Junsu was gone; that led to more suspicion.

Yuri looked at her watch. ‘60 minutes has past...if Taeyeon did got shot...Dammit! We need to hurry up and find the location where she’s at.”

As she was deep in thought, someone interrupted it when they slammed the door open. “Y-Y-Yuri!!”

She looked over and saw a girl breathing heavily with a bandage still on her head. Yuri rushed over to helped her but the girl declined.

“Our target location is xxxxx,” she retorted loudly. ‘Kim Taeyeon, don't you dare go anywhere..I’m coming.’

---

“We have to leave. Soon or later the cops will come. We have to go!” Junsu demanded. He stared at the girl who was trembling in fear. “Eunjung!” he grasped onto her wrist and pulled her up. “Do you not understand me?!”

Her eyes were teary and her nose was red from her all the rubbing. “Junsu, did we do wrong? We made a mistake right? What are we going to do? J-Juno..Junsu..” Eunjung sulked.

“There’s no turning back now. She made you like this so its fine if we did kill her,” Junsu brought her head closer to his chest, “it’s okay, because I love you, Eunjung. It’s okay. Now, we have to go, we can't stay here forever. I know a few people who can make us fake IDs card.”

Eunjung nodded her head and hold onto his body tighter.

Juno gazed over at Taeyeon and treaded over. “What should we do with her?” he asked, planning to kill the girl off.

“It’s already been an hour and some minute..With that great amount of blood loss, she can't last long. We could leave her alone,” Junsu responded.

They packed up their things and loaded it into a car. Before they go, they decided,just in case Taeyeon wake up, they used the gasoline that was in the garage and sprayed it lightly on the grass. Using a cigarette, they lit it up and waited for a flame of fire to burn up.

---

“We need to hurry!” Jessica shouted as she rushed toward the cars.

“Jessica,” Yuri hold her back from behind, “I think you need to stay here. Why did you run off like this? Your wound is not even heal yet,” Yuri scolded worriedly. “I’ll bring her back so--”

“No yuri-ah, I want to see her. I want to know if she’s okay or not. I-I..,” Jessica paused and sighed nervously, “I hate waiting for something..I want to see her--”
Yuri argued back, “Im not letting you go in this condition! Why don't you listen to me, Jessica Jung!” she raised her voice which caught everyone’s attention.

“Fine,” Jessica said giving up so easily, well not really.

Yuri was caught off by surprise. ‘Did she just--’

“I’ll won't go with you then,” she stubbornly commented. “HYOMIN-AH!!” Jessica ran toward Hyomin’s car and got inside. She looked away and kept her gaze away from Yuri, who was tentatively staring at her with burning eyes.

The team setted off and hurried to their destination.

Yuri ended up driving alone in her car with no one to keep her company. “that girl..what am i suppose to do with her,” she mumbled under her breath. As she turned a siren on, someone caught her eyes, driving the other direction. She called her fellow officers to head down there first, while she tried to follow the car that give her a suspicious feeling.

__

When the cops rushed over to the house, firefighters and many people had already surrounded the area.

“W-w-what..going on..? How did this..?” Jessica opened the door and dashed out. She wanted to come forward but some of the firefighters blocked her and saying that it was too dangerous to get close. “They burned the whole place down..? Kim Taeyeon...Taeyeon...There’s someone in there!” She screamed at the firefighters as she struggled to pass through. “Kim Taeyeon! She’s in there!” She cried out loud.

The whole place was still chaos and the cops were clueless of what to do with their teammate.

Before they know it, the whole house crumpled down into black dust that flew into thin air.

Jessica stared with bitterness and for some reason her voice was mute. She can't say a word, she can't seemed to scream. Only tears was starting to build up and made their way down her face. She stayed like that for a minute then something struck her back.

“Taeyeon..Taeyeon..You can't leave!” Jessica sobbed, trying to control emotion. She felt clueless, confused of what just happen. “I haven’t said the things i needed to tell you. I was so mean to you...P-P-Please don't go..”

Just then, 2 arms behind circled around her waist; their bodies collapsed with each other. The other person rested her jaw gently on Jessica’s shoulder and tightly hold onto the girl. She raspy but softly spoke out, “I won't leave you. I won't go anywhere except into your heart.”  The girl turned Jessica to face her.

"T-T-taeyeon..," jessica stuttered having mixed feelings flowing through her.

"Aye, why did you cry," taeyeon guilty said and wiped it off Jessica's face.

"You...how could you--" Instead of stop crying when seeing the girl,.Jessica bursted out more tears and abruptly pushed Taeyeon away, without mercy. She turned around having her back facing the girl as she try to make all the tears disappear.

Taeyeon stumbled back and slightly smiled. She started to breathe heavily as she held onto her wounded area. "J-Jessica..," Taeyeon whispered and started to knelt down. She was trying to endure the pain, but it kept rushing back to her.

"You should've just come out and told me you're okay--," she turned around after thinking that her tears has gone away, "Wh--TAEYEON!" She rushed over seeing the girl unconsciously laying on the ground.

Many people already had their phones out calling the ambulance.

The tears visited Jessica again and they spoiled out. "Kim Taeyeon! Kim Taeyeon," her hands trembled as she held onto Taeyeon into her arms, "T-T-Taeyeon." Her hand reached over the spot where the gunshot wound was at. 'Shes injured everywhere..’ She touched every single cuts/wounds that was on the girl’s fragile body. "I should've..I'm sorry Taeyeon-ah..Im sorry..Please be okay."

 

TBC>>> Tomorrow?? :) I will update

SOrry if there's mistakes