The Announcement

2 lives

^^ Double Update. Hope you like it!!

 

********

Next Day

Reporters surrounded the whole building, trying to ask Tiffany questions about Taeyeon. They even went to ZoNE entertainment ,(the entertainment that Taeyeon is under), and sat there for the whole day, trying to get something out from her hoobaes or sunbaes.

Tiffany sighed as she finally got into the building. Looking at the wrinkles that were never there when she left, she straightened it out.

Before she entered the elevator, the doorman called her name, “Ms. Hwang, this box was set outside yesterday around 12- 2 A.M. It was sent to Ms. Kim.” The doorman handed the box to Tiffany.

She grabbed it and reluctantly opened the box.....

All there was inside the box was a letter, a picture of a cute little girl, and a panda stuffed animal.

Tiffany set the box down and opened the letter. She read it through once...and twice...

The doorman could see her eyes, getting wider and wider.

“Thank you, Mr. Seo.” Tiffany slightly bowed, putting everything in the box and went up the elevator to get things for Taeyeon.

Later on, she rushed to the hospital, holding tightly onto the box. Tiffany came in the room to see Taeyeon smiling brightly and eating the things that Jessica was feeding her. Tiffany rolled her eyes, witnessing the lovey-dovey moment while handing the letter to Taeyeon.

“You probably want to read it...It’s important.” Tiffany went over to couch and sat down, arms crossed.

Taeyeon stared at the letter, confused, but still opened it. Reading it out loud, her voice suddenly declined.

    Why am I even writing this letter to you? I don't know it myself. After finally snapping out of it...Your words really hit me...I killed her with my own hands...Eunjung...I killed her because of the drugs...I really did thought of killing you but what would i get out of it? Nothing. Many people would get hurt if the popstar Kim Taeyeon died, aren’t I’m right?.. Figuring out a way to get you back without killing you, I revised my plan...Yes, you’re right..My plan was to get you to witness my death..Why? Because I want you to feel guilty and would do me a favor......The favor is that picture. The picture that was sent with this email; it’s my daughter...I’m not going to tell you how she was born.....She is now living in an orphanage, waiting for me patiently everyday to pick her up...But now, I guess you have to do that for me... Please, take care of my Yoonjo....I..I don't have that ability to take care of her anymore....That’s why I’m leaving her in your hands...Please, please take care of her...please... Also, can you help me deliver that stuffed animal to her? It’s suppose to be a christmas gift..but I never really got the chance to give it to her.......Thank You, and I’m sorry...for everything...

    -If my daughter ever ask about me and where I’m at, just tell her that I’m on a trip..a really....long...trip...

                From: Kim Junsu

“Why...,” Taeyeon’s lips quivered as she tightened her fist, hanging her head low, “why do they always do that? Don’t they ever think about their kids..Saying that it’s for their own good, what kind of bull is this?!” Taeyeon shouted, feeling an uncontrollable pain inside her chest. ‘Why would they do that? Why? I don't get it! Why did you leave me, Umma?’

Jessica looked at Tiffany as the girl showed no surprise that Taeyeon would act like that... Since Taeyeon never tell her about her past, she asked Aunt Shelly, Yuri’s mom, instead and found out about everything...

“T-Taeyeon-ah...” Jessica uttered, resting her hand on the girl’s shoulder...

Taeyeon shut her eyes closed for a moment as she closed the card...Feeling that her blood was boiling, Taeyeon breathed steadily and calmed herself down. “Tiffany.....,” Taeyeon called, opening her eyes, “search for this address--” Taeyeon showed Tiffany an address on the back of the photo, “--and check me out of the hospital tomorrow, also, arrange a press conference...” Taeyeon ordered, taking out the panda stuffed animal.

“Taeyeon what are you doing? You can’t go tomorrow. You still need treatment!”

“I’m fine, Tiffany. If you don't, I’ll do it by myself.”

“..........” Tiffany face turned red as her eyebrows declined.

Jessica butted in, preventing Tiffany from getting any angrier. “Taeyeon, I don’t think that--”

Taeyeon shook her head, having her hand on Jessica’s hands. “Jessica, I know my body...I’m fine..I’m going to get a checkup every day okay? Just let me...”

Since she can’t argue with the girl, Tiffany walked outside the room and shut the door as loud as she could, trying to show how mad she was..But, all that anger would soon disappear somehow, since she is her best friend...

Following Taeyeon’s command, Tiffany arranged a press conference for tomorrow and told the nurse that she will be checking Taeyeon out after making sure with the doctor that she is fine to be check out.

“What are you doing, Taeng...I hope it won’t cause us anymore trouble..I’m begging you...” Tiffany prayed while getting in her car.

*******

Next Day: Press Conference

Jessica and her teammate, after staying up all night, had finished their reports and everything for this case.. The only thing to do was to wait for Juno’s trial case.

“Woohoo! My god, the work...FINALLY!!” Changmin said cheerfully as he shot both his arms in the air with the others. They chit chat and stretched out before turning in the work.

Jessica sighed, massaging her eyes while drinking her coffee. She checked the time then quickly the TV, ready to watch Taeyeon’s live press conference. She didn’t really want to watch it but Taeyeon called her a few hours ago, persuading and pleaded the girl to watch the conference, so yeah, that’s why she was watching this with her teammates.

Waiting for a few more minutes, Jessica finally saw Taeyeon, who looked nice and “handsome” with her white blazer. She unconsciously smiled from ears to ears, thinking how lucky she was to be the girl’s girlfriend.


fBo2GDvdtEa_p0xD3CLFy-9MhxPUBmj4p843M_tz

Taeyeon looked at the flashing cameras and bowed, before sitting down. Taeyeon cleared and spoke on the mic. “Thank you for coming to this press conference. I will try to answer all your questions thoroughly about the case and how I got related to it...” Taeyeon said, smiling brightly into the camera so her girlfriend could see her through the TV.

Bold: Question

What is your relationship with the suspect Kim Junsu? And what’s your thoughts about the news saying that you pushed him down the building?

“Wow, really? That’s what the news are saying? Well, um, I have no connection with Kim Junsu. How he and I suddenly connected with each other is because of a police’s case. Beside of wanting to be a singer, I also wanted to be a policeman as a child. I have friends in the police department so I decided to help them somehow, but instead of helping, I caused more trouble and I apologize for that.. Because I was stubborn and stupid, I got involved with everything. I’m sorry if it cause any of you trouble and I’m sorry for my fans for making you all worry.”

We heard that you got shot twice on the abdominal area and the shoulder. Who caused that and how did you get it?

***

Hearing that question, Jessica fidgeted, feeling uncomfortable. She was more worried about how Taeyeon will answer the question..

***

Taeyeon thought as she knew that some kind of question about how she got her injuries would showed up. She was still puzzled of how she would answer the question herself...

***

We heard that you got shot twice on the abdominal area and the shoulder. Who caused that and how did you get it?

“Um....no comment.” Taeyeon shortly said which made everyone confused and shocked. “That is what I want to say...But that would cause more trouble toward myself and everyone... Umm...well these wounds were pure accident....Just say that the person who shot me thought I was some hunting target and accidently fired. It was a pure accident and I will not reveal anything up to here,” Taeyeon finished off the sentence, shortly and nicely, still having a smile on her face.

The press mumbled with each other for a few seconds then decided to carry on, not getting the answer they want.

‘Was this press conference too sudden for them...how come none of them have any question for me? Well, since I answered most of their biggest question I guess they’re stuck...well I’m still waiting for that question...when will it be ask?’

 

Taeyeon-shi, we took a picture of you with a girl interacting with each other in a more-than-friends manners. Can you explain what you two are doing in this picture at the hospital? How who is she? Was she the one who got you tangled in the case?

Taeyeon lips curved up as she finally heard the question that she wanted to hear. Seeing how many reporters dressed up as nurses or workers in the hospital yesterday, didn’t surprise her at all that they took some picture with her and Jessica smooching.

The picture, she had to admit, turned out great too...^^

The reason why she wanted a press conference was first, to answer all the question about the case and second to announce that her and Jessica are dating.

Taeyeon cleared staring right at the camera. “What else could we be doing in the hospital? The picture shows you enough,” Taeyeon said straightforwardly. “She had nothing to do with the case..Like i said before, I was stubborn and got tangled in it by myself..”

Tiffany’s lower lip was dragging down as she faced palm herself, feeling that this is the end to Taeyeon’s future.

As the press showed a surprised expression, unexpected that Taeyeon would be so honest, they continued to listen to her.

“To tell you the truth, the reason why I wanted to have this press conference was to announce to you all that I’m currently dating a girl. Yes, a GIRL.”

The reporters’ fingers  typed every single words that were coming out Taeyeon’s lips as for some, took pictures.

Taeyeon took in some air, not backing up now. “Most of you are probably shocked or grossed out that I’m dating a girl, but I don’t care. Ellen Degeneres married the woman of her life and lived happily while hosting a famous show. Why can’t I love the woman of my life? Even though she’s stubborn and lazy at times, I still love her with all my heart. Loving a person who’s the same gender as you doesn't make you different...If you’re happy, who cares about how people view you?” Taeyeon breathed out and in, trying to calm herself down from the nervousness. “Knowing that this could end my career, I wish that you all support us..and..thank you my lovely fans for helping me get this far, my friends, and the woman I love, thank you for bringing happiness into my life.” Taeyeon bowed with her head at the camera as she glanced at the reporters’ face. She was not sure what to say, until one of them clapped their hands and the others joined.

Taeyeon was confused of what was happening right now. She was expecting them to give her more of a dirty looks..but it was all different....

****

Before Taeyeon announced their relationship, Jessica almost choked on her coffee hearing the question that was asked about her and Taeyeon. She was so confused and embarrassed that the picture was showed full size screen on the TV.....

Worrying about Taeyeon, Jessica rushed toward her car and drove to the press conference place. She her phone, having the conference aired on her phone.

She drove and drove until she forcefully hit the brakes at the red stop light.

I’m currently dating a girl. Yes, a GIRL

Jessica heard Taeyeon said... “No, no, no,no...What to do..no you can’t...your future, Taeyeon...no, no.”

Still listening to Taeyeon’s voice, Jessica arrived at the area and looked for where the room was at.

Even though she’s stubborn and lazy at times, I still love her with all my heart.

‘Taeyeon-ah...Taeyeon-ah..’ Jessica pondered, asking the workers the location of the conference, still holding tightly onto the phone.

Knowing that this could end my career, I wish that you all support us..and..thank you my lovely fans for helping me get this far, my friends, and the woman I love, thank you for bringing happiness into my life.

Jessica finally reached the place. Without any thoughts or hesitation, she opened the door widely out even though it was written outside the door to not enter. She saw the press clapped their hands but then suddenly turned their gazes toward her.

‘Jessica?!’ Tiffany thought, recognizing the figure that abruptly came in, looking like a confused child.

One of the press looked at their picture and averted their gaze at Jessica. They did that a few times until a chaos happened, finally figuring out who the brunette was.

Questions were blared at her all at once...Not being able to hear a single word Jessica tried to block her ears until she felt a hand on wrist.

Feeling more shocked as she spotted her love, Taeyeon jumped down the stage and went toward her. Pushing through the reporters, Taeyeon finally got a hold of the girl’s wrist. "Jessica, what are you..." Taeyeon tried to whispered to Jessica but voices blared in her ears without any second of patient.

Seeing Taeyeon, Jessica tightened her fist and shoot Taeyeon a punched in the non-injured shoulder. "How..how could you...why didn't you tell me? This could end your career, god dammit Taeyeon!" Jessica shouted, forgetting the fact that the conference was live to show the whole country. "Kim Taeyeon! Why are you so stupid?!"

The press voices slowly declined seeing conflict in the couple's relationship.

Taeyeon sighed as she looked back at Tiffany who was freaking out because of everything... She give off an apologetic smile as she gazed back at Jessica. "Jessica, I...I.. don't want to hide you...I want to date you without having the fear of getting caught by the reporters..kiss you, hold you in my arms...Everything....Who cares if it ends my career...you're more than anything I ever want in my whole life..." Taeyeon pulled Jessica into an embraced as she mumbled those words out.

Tiffany tried to signal the cameraman to turn off the camera but no one was listening to her and let it aired.

******

Watching the live conference, Krystal’s eyes bulged out as she choked on her water seeing her sister with Taeyeon on TV. "*cough*cough* huff* what the heck?!! That's...that's...umma!!! Umma!!! That's Unnie right?! Umma!!!!" Krystal pointed while screaming for her mom, not letting her eyes escaped the TV. "Man this is way better than drama!"

******

"Yah yah yah, there's a girl who look exactly like Jessica on the TV---" Siwon, who is from the other team, came in laughing and giggling. He stopped after seeing the looks on everyone’s faces, telling him that it’s really her..... "No way...."s-dEYrfbFFaXHBdFdA5W4ySBKR6Q3gaMyn9kTtx0

Yuri silently smiled as she wished the girl with good luck in the future.. 'Having someone like that as your girlfriend...I hope you two good luck.'

Yuri was still staring at the screen as she spotted a familiar girl in the background. She smiled and chuckled. 'I think that I know what to do with you now, Tiffany..'

*****

"T...Tae..Taeyeon-ah..." Jessica mumbled as she saw the press calmed down. Some were still taking pictures while some just stared, with a smile(?) on their faces.

Taeyeon detached herself from Jessica and intertwined their fingers. She pulled Jessica up stage as she announced to everyone....to the country, "The woman who I want to protect, love, cherish, and live with forever until my hair turn white, is her, Jessica Jung. Please give us your support and thank you for coming today." Taeyeon slowly bowed a 90° degree angle.

Jessica also bowed but it wasn't as strong and straight as Taeyeon’s..the girl was too stunned and felt guilty...if Taeyeon's career end...it’s..it'll be all her fault.

Taeyeon flashed a bright grinned at the girl as she squeezed her head, seeing camera lights flashing at them before they go in.

Deciding to ignore every question that was coming from the reporter’s lips, Taeyeon had her eyes on Jessica as she came closer toward the girl to whisper something in her ears.   "Our life will get tougher now.....so please hold onto me, okay?"

Tears filled her eyes, Jessica nodded, well more like bobbed her head many times like dumbfounded fool. 'I will always hold onto your hand...no matter how rough the road get......my pabo-yah..'

****

wahhh~ Thank you for reading!!

I'll tried to update and finish up the story asap ^^

Sorry if there's any errors and yeah...Comment! um...Yeah.

^^ Thank you for reading!!