The new American Girl? part 1

2 lives

Hello! I’m back, sorry for not updating for a long time. That’s why im making this chapter extra longgg.

************

 

You what?!" A thunderous voice echoed from the living room.

 

"Gosh Fany-ah, why are you always so loud?" Taeyeon rubbed her ears.

 

"Tae, i can’t believe you didn’t tell me. It’s nice that you’re doing this for the woman but, have you thought about what’s going to happen to you?”

 

"Tiffany, this was unexpected and..I didn’t get to tell you because the cops were chasing me around. And...Don’t worry about me, I won’t get caught that easy" Taeyeon grinned.

 

"The cops...they’re Jessica and Yuri right?" Tiffany asked, while rolling eggs on Taeyeon’s bruises.

 

"Yeah..and I got into a fight with Yuri. She was amazing, one of the best-" Taeyeon stopped talking when she saw the looked on Fany’s face.

 

"I can't believe you fight with Aunt Shelly’s daughter! Ugh!" Tiffany smacked her head.

 

"Okay..backup..Why do you care now who i fight with anyway? I fight with the most handsome cop ever, and you didn’t even care...don’t tell me..You like Yuri right?"

 

Taeyeon tilted her body closer to Tiffany.

 

"What are you talking about? Me like Y-Yuri? That impossible! Yuri is Aunt Shelly daughter.. I just don’t want you to fight with her daughter," Tiffany said, trying to hold her blush so Taeyeon won’t see it.

 

"Oh really? You never asked for anyone numbers. Now, you asked for Yuri...mhm..Something is weird.." Taeyeon started to tease Tiffany.

 

"I-I'm going out!" Tiffany ignored Taeyeon and took out a shirt and a red skinny jean and dashed toward the bathroom.

 

"Hehe, you can’t hide anything from me Fany-ah!" Taeyeon shouted at the bathroom door.

 

She looks around and turns on the TV to kill some time. She was flipping through the channel until something caught her interest.

 

"Please tell us when do you think you're going to capture the Dark thief? And is it true that the Dark thief is a girl?" A reporter asked.

 

"We are not sure when we will catch her. But if she ever out again, we will promise that she will never ever going to escape again.."

 

Taeyeon smirked."Why are there so many full-of-themselves cops? Catch me? U wish.."

 

"I heard that you had sent your daughter to do this case, is that true?"

 

"Ah, yes. She is a young, intelligence girl. I know that she can definitely do it,"

 

"Daughter? Aunt Shelly husband isn’t a cop..so that’s mean that man is Jessica’s dad.."

 

"Taeyeon-ah" Tiffany voice uttered from the bathroom, "Can you get me my curler on the makeup table?"

 

"Yeah," Taeyeon shouted out.

 

Taeyeon handed Tiffany her curler and then thought of something..

 

"hey lets go out to watch a movie….How about...horror?" Taeyeon asked..

 

"No Tae," Tiffany said, "Let's watch a romance movie!"

 

"Um...nah~ let’s watch horror," Taeyeon said again.

 

Tiffany pouted. "But Tae I want to watch romance movie though" Tiffany whined and used some ageyo on her. She knew this plan would work since Taeyeon can’t stand ageyo.

 

"Shut up Fany! Don’t use ageyo on me!" Taeyeon said irritated trying to get away from Tiffany.

 

"If you stop saying horror and if we go watch a romantic movie," Tiffany said, continue to use ageyo.

 

"Aish! O.K! Stop!"

 

Taeyeon pushed Tiffany face away. She grinned. This technique always works.

 

"Hey get down when you’re done. We're driving my car."

 

"Okay~"

 

Taeyeon skipped down the stairs and walked to her car. She smiled of how beautiful the car looks.

 

"No! That’s not…"

 

Taeyeon froze and turnned her head toward the back of the car.

 

"No, no, no! ....My Taejeong! Why? Where did this scratch come from? Aish! This must have been from yesterday..Poor thing..Don’t worry I'll get you fix okay?" Taeyeon said sadly and touched the scratch, "My Taejeong-ah~"

 

"Oh my gosh Tae, why do you love this car so much?" Tiffany asked, as she walked to where Taeyeon was.

 

"It's my first sport car..Poor thing~"

 

"Let use my car then, since you’re "baby" need to get fix. I wonder who you going to choose if u have to choose between your cars or you’re GF/BF," Tiffany said handing Taeyeon her car keys.

 

Taeyeon didn’t say anything and just follow Tiffany. Tiffany was right, even she don’t know if she can choose between the two. But for now, she chooses her car, since she doesn’t have a girlfriend/boyfriend.

 

Tiffany picked the pink Audi R8, which was next to the black Ferrari, which Taeyeon picked. As a result, Tiffany always wins.

 

***********

 

"Jessica~Sooyeon-ah," a soft, tender voice called out.

 

"Sooyeon wake up, breakfast is ready."

 

"I know mom..Just 5 more minutes~" Jessica muttered under her pillow.

 

Krystal later on enters Jessica's room. Seeing her mom trying hard to wake up her sister, she uses her own everyday plane to wake Jessica up.

 

"JESSICA! THERE'S A CUCUMBER ATTACK, RUN!!" Krystal shouted, "AHHH~"

 

Jessica instantly got up and opens her eyes.

 

"Cucumber? No! No! Let-..............Aish!!! YAH! JUNG SOOJUNG!!!"

 

Her mom and sister laughed. She always gets tricked by this every single morning. Jessica threw a pillow straight to Krystal’s face.

 

"Shut up you 2" Jessica stared deadly at them.

 

"Now get up and brush your teeth, I made breakfast downstairs," Jessica mom said.

 

"Okay, oh and Krystal, yesterday I heard a voice downstairs..was that you," Jessica said, smiling evilly.

 

"Wh-what are you talking about? I didn’t hear anything. U must have been hearing stuff.." Krystal replied back, quickly running downstairs.

 

"Oh~ okay," Jessica giggled,

 

"That video that I recorded of her, is going to be useful sometime,"

 

"ah~ lets sleep some more!"

 

Before Jessica could even lie down...

 

"Jung Sooyeon!!"

 

" okok mom!" Jessica got off her bed quickly and brushed her teeth.

 

*********

 

Jung Kitchen

 

After brushing her teeth, Jessica walked down, fully changed into something nice, and joined her mom and sister for breakfast.

 

"Unnie is down mom," Krystal said, eating her eggs.

 

"Here's your breakfast, now eat up," Jessica mom said.

 

"Thanks Mom," Jessica replied back.

 

"Unnie, isn’t today you’re day off?" Krystal asked.

 

"Yeah, why?"

 

"Do you have any plans today?"

 

"Yeah, Yuri and I are planning to watch a movie at the movie theater today. You’re going to ask if you can come or not, right?"

 

"Yeah! Please let me come with you unnie i have no plans today, please~" Krystal whined shaking Jessica arms.

 

"Sooyeon-ah, let your sister come with you. You guys haven’t seen each other much lately," Jessica mom said.

 

Hearing what her mom just said and Krystal doing some weird aegyo, Jessica agreed to bring Krystal with. Krystal rushed to her room to change. After finishing her food, Jessica went over and washed her dish.

 

"Oh mom, what are you going to do all day then," Jessica asked her mom, worrying that she would be lonely.

 

"Oh, Shelly just called me. She will come and pick me up a few minute later," Jessica mom said excitedly like a kid.

 

Jessica smile, "Ok, have fun Mom. Krystal, let’s go"

 

"Alright, coming. Is Yuri-unnie picking us up?" Krystal shouted from her room.

 

"No, we’re going to pick her up. She must be waiting for us. We should hurry up,"

 

"All done," Krystal came done looking more pretty than normal.

 

"Too much makeup you think?" Jessica said, observing her face.

 

"What? It’s pretty, now let’s go!" Krystal held Jessica’s hand and walked to her car.

 

"You know, Yuri is not interested in younger girls, don’t try so hard" Jessica said getting in the car.

 

"I know," Krystal said in a sad tone and looked to the other side, "Now, I like Taeyeon-shi!" Krystal said and grinned.

 

"It's impossible to like her, pabo," Jessica said, focusing on the road.

 

"No its not, we could have a secret love behind the scene,"

 

"Haha, you watch too many movies," Jessica laughed.

 

"What about you, what if Taeyeon and you were lover?"

 

"Um...that would be amazing!"

 

The Jung’s sister laughs together. The two sister chat and laughs, before they know it, they were at Yuri's front door..

 

"Wow, I can hear your laughter from all the way over here," Yuri smiles.

 

"Hi unnie," Krystal politely greeted her.

 

"Hey Krystal,"

 

Krystal went back to the back seat so Yuri could be in the front with Jessica.

 

"So..Unnie, how’s the thief case going?" Krystal asked.

 

"Oh, we still working on it," Yuri replied, "You wouldn’t believe what happen yesterday. It-"

 

A hand grabbed her hand. She looked up and saw who it was..Jessica. Jessica pulled her closer and whispered something to the girl.

 

"You better not tell her anything about yesterday,"

 

"About the kissed?"

 

"Yes! If you do, there’s going to be a lot of horrible things going to happen to you," Jessica threatens.

 

Jessica and Yuri move back and Jessica started driving. Yuri chuckled at Jessica cute threaten and decided to continue with her sentence. Krystal, who was staring at the two, was clueless about what just happen.

 

"As I was saying…Yesterday, your sister almost kis-killed the thief. She was fighting her, and beating her up," Yuri lied.

 

Jessica released her breath that she had been holding onto when Yuri started talking. Her lips curved up and started to giggled to herself as she heard what Yuri talking about.

 

"So..how did she got away when my sister beaten her up?" Krystal asked.

 

"Um.....Jessica, got distracted by..um..a hello kitty shop, and the thief just got away," Yuri said, trying hard not to burst out laughing.

 

Jessica gave her a 'wtf' face and exploded into laughter.

 

"Why are you guys even laughing? I don’t think I’m buying this story.." Krystal said suspicious, looking at the two.

 

"Just stop questioning," Jessica said through her laughter while driving.

 

Jessica stopped at the red light. The three were silence. It wasn’t awkward or anything, it was just comfortable silence. They waited for the red light and a pink car drove by caught their attention.

 

"Wow, that is such a pretty car," Krystal said as the car passed by.

 

"I never seen that car before in the neighbor," Yuri said.

 

"The person who owned that car must be a pink lover freak," Jessica said.

 

"Jessica go. Its green light,"

 

Jessica drove her car straight and turned left.

 

"Oh look, that pink car is in front of us" Krystal pointed in front.

 

"Why are they driving so slowly," Jessica complained.

 

She turns her handle left and speeds up the car. She turns back to the lane was now infront of the Audi.

 

"Wow that was so cool!" Krystal exclaimed amazed at Jessica's driving skills.

 

"Tae-Tae I can’t find your blue contact lens anywhere. I'll just buy you a new one okay?" Tiffany said, "Tae-"

 

"They just freaken passed us!" Taeyeon said as she watched a white Bugatti Veyon passed.

 

"That was because we were driving slow, just deal-"

 

"The person who's driving knows their skills, this should be fun," Taeyeon smirked.

 

"Hey..I don’t like that smirk..Taeyeon you’re a big star, you can’t possibly race in the- ahh"

 

Tiffany hold into the chair as Taeyeon speed up and passed the White Bugatti.

 

"I guess this mean a challenge...” Jessica smirked, getting all excited.

 

"Hey Taeyeon-ah look"

 

Taeyeon opened her window and looked outside. The person was giving her a thumb down behind.

 

"Challenge accepted,"

 

"Yah, how are you going to race? And don’t forget you’re a cop. You can’t go over miles limit." Yuri informed her.

 

“Ah I know I know, this is my break, so that’s mean I’m not a cop for today. Who care if I get a ticket, I want to win this race..Hey Yuri check Bluetooth, if they turn on their Bluetooth, their devices have to be on there," Jessica said.

 

"What if that person doesn’t turn their Bluetooth on?"

 

"Idk, trust try it," Jessica getting kinda annoy by Yuri, who keeps on asking her question.

 

Yuri takes out her phone and opens her Bluetooth. 4 different types of devices come out.

 

"This one is Jessica, and..this one must be Krystal..ah! Got it!"

 

 "Oh! Taeyeon this must be them," Tiffany clicked on ‘paired with the other device’ and photo of a note was sent to them.

 

"It said, 'Whoever gets to the Seoul Cinema first wins. The loser gets to do whatever the winner say. Wish you best luck'" Tiffany read off the picture.

 

"Let’s get this started! Tiffany, hold on!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

 

She stomp her foot on the gas pedal and the car swiftly moves across the road.

 

"TAEYEON-AH!!" Tiffany screamed.

 

"Yuri, Krystal, hold on,"

 

Jessica also stepped on the gas pedal. Her tires made a very loud shrieking noise. She moves her way around the car to get catch up with the black Lamborghini.

 

The two cars were head to head, One on the left side and the other one, on the right side. No one dare to lose.

 

Jessica and Taeyeon, in a flash, surpassed every single car that was in the way.

 

The yellow light was ready to turn red... Jessica stepped on her gas, and flies through the road. A truck was beeping and honking at the car for driving so reckless.

 

Taeyeon quickly stopped her car on the red light.

 

“What is that person thinking crossing the road like that?” Tiffany said, “Tae, I don’t think we’re going to win..We’re way behind...”

 

"The race hasn’t ended yet, so we don’t know who’s going to win," Taeyeon said.

 

When the light switched to green, Taeyeon turned her car left.

 

"Yah, where are you going? The cinema is straight," Tiffany said, well like shouting.

 

"Tiffany, relax will ya, there's not only one road to get to the cinema. I know a short cut," Taeyeon said with a smirked on her face.

 

She speeded her car up and drove. Taeyeon was determining to win..no matter what.

 

"Unnie! Oh my god, that was...i think my heart going to jump out." Krystal holds onto her chest, feeling her heart beating rapidly.

 

"Wow.." Yuri said, just sit in shocked.

 

"At least I’m sure we winning," Jessica said with confident. "I don’t think they going to catch up,"

 

Yuri looked out at the rear window."I think you’re right, i don’t see them anywhere,"

 

Jessica smirks. She quietly releases her breath as she feels her heart, pounding hard onto her chest. She want to scream out when the truck was coming at them, but since she want to keep her image( ice-princess, cool person), that was broken a few times already, Jessica keep calm.

 

~5 minutes later, on the road~

 

"Unnie i think we can slow down," Krystal said, finally relaxing her body.

 

"Yeah, I don’t think they're ever going to catch up," Yuri agrees with Krystal.

 

Jessica followed their instruction and slows down the car. They were in the parking lot of the cinema. Jessica parked her car, and walked out.

 

"Ah~ i guess we won," Jessica cheerfully said.

 

Her eyes scanned around the parking lot.....a car, that looked really familiar, caught her eyes.

 

"What?!..Ho-how?.."

 

Her eyes were looking straight, passed Yuri face.

 

"What wrong?" Yuri asked Jessica. She has been staring at the brunette for quite awhile. The girl has been having this 'What-the-heck' face for quite a while.

 

"Look, that-that pink car..it’s right there," Jessica hand trembled a little bit as she pointed out straight.

 

Yuri and Krystal slowly turned their heads to where she was pointing at.

 

"No way.." Yuri muttered.

 

"How..?"

 

Jessica clutched her fist; she can’t believe she lost to some pink-lover freak!

 

"We lost..let’s go," Yuri said heading to the pink Audi. She stopped and looked back. Jessica didn’t move an inch. Yuri came back and dragged her toward the Audi.

 

She knocked on the window but no one was there to reply.

 

"I guess they went in," Krystal said, looking inside the car.

 

"Hey I'll be right back. I just need to get something in the car, okay...bye," A voice was heard behind them.

 

Yuri, Krystal, and Jessica looked back, wondering who that voice belongs to . A girl with brown long hair, wearing a short sleeve shirt with red skinny jeans, walked to the pink Audi. At first she didn’t know that everyone was looking at her, until she tilted her head up.

 

"...Tiffany?" Yuri said, trying to recognize whose the girl was.

 

"Y-Yuri?..what..what are you guys doing here?" Tiffany asked shocked, seeing everyone.

 

"We're planning to watch a movie..um.."

 

"Is this your car?" Jessica said straight to the point.

 

"No...You guys were the one racing us?!" Tiffany shouted.

 

"This is seriously your car?"Yuri said not believing it.

 

"Yes," Tiffany confirmed.

 

"Wow, you’re really good at driving...maybe even better than Jessica," Yuri said. Jessica gave her an evil glare to make her shut up.

 

"Me? Drive? No, no it wasn’t me who was driving..it was-" Tiffany suddenly stop.

 

"Phew~so close. If they know that Taeyeon was the one who's driving, that would totally ruin her image...Aish! She is so reckless!"

 

"Um...Tiffany?"

 

"Oh..it was one of my friend,"

 

Tiffany didn’t lie. It was true that it was one of her friend, which was Taeyeon.

 

"I would really like to meet him/her. Let’s go!" Jessica tugged Tiffany by her arm and let Tiffany lead the way.

 

"Um..i have to make a quick call, and get something from my car..can you guys wait here?"

 

"Yeah" Jessica replied, releasing her hand, waiting,

 

 

Tiffany rushed to her car and opened the door. She found what she was looking for and take out her phone to make a call.

 

Ring~ring~ring~

 

"C'mon Taeyeon, pick up," Tiffany mumbled, holding her phone anxiously.

 

"Yah Fany-ah where are you?" The other voice said.

 

"Tae, where are you?" Tiffany asked eagerly.

 

"Near the arcade, why?"

 

"Tae, Jessica and Yuri are here! And guess what, they were the one who you raced with!"

 

"What? No way right?" Taeyeon thought Tiffany was playing with her. She turned her body back and saw Yuri, Jessica, and another girl coming toward the arcade. Yuri and Jessica were talking to each others and the other girl was looking around the arcade.

 

"Seriously?! Aish, freaken!" Taeyeon quickly turned around and went to the restroom. She went into a seat and locked the door.

 

"I just saw them, Wow, don’t you think its fate?" Taeyeon said smiling.

 

"I don’t know but...Tae, they said that they want to meet the person who raced with them, which it was you. We can’t let them know that you’re good at racing, If everybody knows, that would be a big problem with the news and you’re going to be in trouble with ZoNE Co." Tiffany reminded her.

 

"I know..Maybe i can disguise myself." Taeyeon said looking through her bag.

 

"Yeah and quick!"

 

"I know, just tell them i went to the restroom. I'll be out soon okay?"

 

"Okay," Tiffany released a big sigh.

 

When she was ready to hang up, Taeyeon quickly said something.

 

"I'm sorry.." she said quietly, feeling guilty.

 

After hearing the two words, Tiffany smiled."It's okay. This is not- well it is your fault..but I'm your manager and of course your best friend..so..It’s okay," Tiffany said.

 

"Thanks, bye," Taeyeon hang up and chuckled and take the stuff out from her bag.

 

"Perfect, if I could just have my blue contact..YES!”

 

 

~Tiffany side~

 

Tiffany rushed in the cinema and looked for Yuri. She saw the girl, who was playing air hockey with the younger girl that was with them.

 

“Hey,” Tiffany said, as she walked toward them.

 

“Oh Tiffany, you’re here. Where’s your friend,” Jessica asked as she looked around Tiffany. Jessica is curious who this person is. She really wants to have a rematch with that person.

 

“She’s in the restroom, um..she comes out later.” Tiffany said nervously. She hoped the girls wouldn’t recognize Taeyeon later on.

 

As they were waiting for Tiffany’s friend, Krystal introduced herself to the Tiffany.

 

“Hi, I’m Krystal Jung, Jessica younger sister,” Krystal smiled and bowed politely.

 

“Hi, I’m Tiffany Hwang, nice to meet you,” Tiffany smiled.

 

The 4 started talking to each other about random stuff so they easily got rid of the awkwardness. Yuri, and Jessica talked about their work and Krystal talked more about herself. The girls were too focusing on chatting they didn’t even know that someone was trying to get their attentions.

 

Red= English

 

“Um..Excuse me,” A girl, speaking in English, said.

 

Yuri noticed the girl and talked to her, “Ohh..hi.”

 

“Um..Do you happen to see a girl wearing red skinny jean with brown hair anywhere here?” The girl asked.

 

“Um..what?” Yuri was “clueless” of what the girl just said... “This is so embarrassing!”

 

Krystal walked over to Yuri and asked what’s wrong.

 

“Yuri-unnie what’s wrong?”

 

“um..I…” Yuri was too embarrassed to tell her.

 

“Um..I was asking her if she saw a girl wearing a red skinny jean with brown hair anywhere..Do you happen to see her?” The girl asked again.

 

“Oh, Yes, is her name Tiffany?” Krystal asked the girl back.

 

“Yes, that’s her,”

 

“Tiffany-unni,” Krystal called out, “I think she’s looking for you,”

 

Tiffany looked at the girl Krystal was talking about. She was wearing a cap with her hair tied up in a bun. She has blue eyes and a mask covering her bottom face. (Those mask when you’re sick, you wear them)

 

“Taeyeon?” Tiffany got closer to the girl.

 

“Tiffany! I was wondering where you are,” The girl came and gave a her a hug

 

“Taeyeon?” Tiffany whispered.

 

“Shh, just act normal,” Taeyeon whispered back.

 

Tiffany followed Taeyeon’s orders. “Um..Yeah I was talking with my friends, you should meet them,” she awkwardly led her to the three girls.

 

“Hey, this is my friend that you guys wanted to meet,” Tiffany said, “The one that was racing with you,”

 

“This girl?” Jessica asked. “I lose to a girl?”

 

Tiffany nudged Taeyeon by her elbow.

 

“Um..Hi, I’m..I’m..Stephanie..Nice to meet you,” Taeyeon said nervously. Tiffany just stared at her with her eyes wide opened.

 

“I can’t believe she uses my real name,” 

 

“Um..hi I’m Jessica. She Yuri, and that’s Krystal,” Jessica pointed out everyone.

 

“Tiffany, I didn’t know your friend was an American,” Yuri said.

 

“Same as I,” Tiffany mumbled.

 

“What?”

 

“Oh, nothing,” Tiffany put on her eye-smiled.

 

“I think you’re driving skills is very good. I think you’re even better than my sister,” Krystal said giving the girl a winked.

 

“this girl…isn’t she from that store last time? and..did she just wink at me?”

 

“hey!..Sorry about her. You’re really good,” Jessica commented back.

 

“I could say same to you,” ‘Stephanie’ said back.

 

Yuri walked over to Jessica. “Don’t you think it weird she has a mask on?” Yuri whispered.

 

Taeyeon fake a few coughs pretending to be sick. “Wow I think my cold is getting better,”

 

“She has a cold, that’s why,” Jessica said back. Yuri still wasn’t sure she could trust the ‘American’ girl. Something about her was mysterious and..weird.

 

“okay guys, why don’t all of us go watch a movie?” Tiffany came in and said. She does not want them to keep looking at Taeyeon. They might recognize her.

 

“I guess, let’s go pick a movie,” Yuri said walking over to the movie schedule board.

 

The 4 girls decided to follow her. Tiffany was walking and talking with Krystal, while Taeyeon and Jessica just walked next to each other.

 

“um..can I have 5 tickets for this movie?” Yuri said.

 

“Unnie what movie did you pick?” Krystal asked as Yuri taking out her money to pay.

 

“um..a movie that I haven’t watch before..” Yuri smiled and said.

 

Tiffany, Yuri, Krystal was talking to each other and getting drinks and foods for the movie.

 

“Jessica what do you want to eat? I’ll buy it for you,” Yuri asked.

 

“Um..anything..Do they have a strawberry smoothie?” Jessica asked.

 

“Um..i go check,”

 

“Stephanie…. do you want anything?” asked Tiffany, nicely.

 

Can you get me a strawberry smoothie? I think they sell it here,”

 

Tiffany and Yuri rushed to get food, leaving both of them alone.

 

The two just stand there awkwardly waiting for the girls to come back.

 

Jessica yawned and looked around. A vending machine caught her attention. Her face brightened up and rushed to the machine. All she can see was that vending machine and nothing else. She didn’t even see the yellow sign saying ‘CAUTION, WET FLOOR,”

 

Because she was running so fast and the floor was wet, she slowly falled backward…

 

Jessica mind all of a sudden turned blank. She didn’t know what to do. Her voice won’t come out. She can hear Krystal shouting and Yuri too. She closed her eyes, getting ready to feel the hard solid ground smashing onto her body. Few seconds later, she didn’t feel the ground, but a hand sliding their arms around her waist. Jessica gradually opened her eyes….. She saw Stephanie cap fall off of her head and their eyes meet….

 

“This eyes..this blue eyes…why is it so familiar..?” Jessica thought, trying to looked into ‘Stephanie’ eyes.

 

“This is the third time I look into her beautiful brown orbs..”

 

“Jessica! Are you okay?” Yuri said helping her up and Taeyeon back away.

 

“I’m okay,” Jessica replied back still looking at ‘Stephanie’, “Thank you for helping me..”

 

“It’s nothing,” she said and was about to walk to Tiffany but stop when Yuri started speaking.

 

“Wow, you really remind me of someone…”Yuri said, thinking hard of whom she reminded her of.

 

“Yeah and she looks really pretty too,” Krystal said, checking out ‘Stephanie’ well, half her face.

 

“Yah, Krystal stops flirting around.” Jessica said, hitting her arms.

 

Taeyeon smiled hearing what the younger girl just said.  She quickly puts on her caps again to cover her face. All four of them walk to the theater where the movie show. Yuri was still standing there trying out who ‘Stephanie’ look like….

 

“OH! TAEYEON!” Yuri shouted out.

 

tbc…….

 

******

srry for the mistakes, Thank you for reading.