I'll wait for your reply

2 lives

 

a short update :) hope you guys like it^^

___

"Jessica Jung, I’m officially falling in love with you," Taeyeon said then a smile was plastered on her face.

 

After the confession, the room became a dead silent.

 

Everyone just stared in shocked with their mouth dropped down.. Their gaze then slide over to the brunette, anxious to see what her reply.

 

Jessica looked somewhere else accept Taeyeon’s gaze. The more she looked at the blonde, her mind, and heart literally explodes.

 

'What to do...what to do.. Did she just confess to me??? How-how should I reply.. I don’t even know my own feeling!!!'

 

Still looking at the girl, Taeyeon saw Jessica’s face getting all red and she looked like she was thinking about something since the girl expression changed constantly. 

 

Taeyeon giggled and broke the weird atmosphere. Jessica finally slowly  turned her face toward Taeyeon. Using this opportunity, Taeyeon lean in again, and startled the girl. Jessica could’ve just turned away, but her body doesn’t let her. The blonde gaze was just too powerful to turn away from.

 

'ahhh my face..its turning red again!!'

 

'She really like to ,' tiffany watched behind and her lip slowly curved up into an eye-smiled. She wanted to jump up and down and celebrate of how cute the two girls are...

 

Taeyeon smiled when she saw the girl's face got red again. She then lean closer, "Sica, you don’t have to say you’re feeling..Think about, and then tell me okay?" Taeyeon asked softly and calmly and took a glance at the girls brown orbs...Without knowing. she lean in little more and kissed the girl forehead....

 

'dodoom..dodoom..dodoom.'

 

Jessica could feel Taeyeon’s soft lips, collapsed gently on her forehead. She didn't know what to do in that situation. Should she pushed the girl away or…or..

 

Taeyeon departed her lip from the girl’s forehead and put her hand on her chest to calm down the race in her heart. Her eyes were wandering around wandering why she’s feeling a weird when she kissed the girl’s forehead.  

 

‘What was that feeling? That butterfly..That rush…

 

"........" Jessica as usually, stayed frozen.

 

"Um. Uh..." Taeyeon was lost with word and end up smiling, "i-I’ll be leaving now…..think about it okay? Because you’re the first person to make my heart beat this fast," she softly said. Since the girl look kinda shocked and in her own world, Taeyeon playfully flicked the brunette forehead and

 

After Taeyeon told everyone to keep the confession a secret, she and tiff bid goodbyes to everyone.

 

-----
As a woman was cooking, the entrance door opened up. She looked out and greeted the person, “welcome home you two," she shouted warmly.

 

"Hi mom..." Jessica replied, worn out.

 

"Hello Aunt Rose," Yuri greeted politely. She glanced at the Brunette and thought of the confession. 
'If Jessica said yes..What am I going to do?'

 

"Did anything fun happen at work?" Jessica's mom asked.

 

Jessica, who just got a chance to lie on the couch, bolted right up and ran to Yuri.

 

"He..hehe nothing special," Jessica said awkwardly and pulled Yuri up the stairs.

 

"okay..ah I should make strawberry smoothie!!" The mid age woman uttered out like a young teen girl rushed to her kitchen.

 

---
Jessica pulled Yuri up her room and then she locked up the door.

 

"Yuri,"

 

Yuri looked up.

 

"You can’t tell anyone about the con..Confession okay?" Jessica warned, "or I’m gonn-"

 

"i know," Yuri replied, with a tint of irritation.

 

Jessica sighed out and extended her arm and rest them on Yuri’s shoulder.

 

She extended the other one and hold on to Yuri’s hand. Yuri was confused to the girl's action but she stayed still. 
Jessica then puts the girl's hand on her heart.

 

Yuri's eyes grew larger..
'What..What’s happening...? Does she..?" Yuri's heartbeat increases as she felt the girl’s tumbling heart.

 

"You’re the first person to make my heart beat fast," Jessica looked at Yuri straight in the eye and said.

 

 

~~

A TWIST??? ooooohh 

:) ill update really soon........and thank you for reading!!!